It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Killed Your Daughter; You're Under Arrest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If I was that dad.. that cop would be DEAD

I hate stuff like this.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by PoeteMaudit
The only good job any agent of the state can do is to take a length of rope and hang himself with it.

and a hell of a tough guy

Exactley what we hate to here someone that should be protecting us say. Oooh your a tough guy? Do you have a brain to go along with that massive ego? I see fools like you every day. Sadly your probably a mental midget. How about insted of pissing people off with your attitude, tell us a good story of a good cop and you might not catch so mutch flack from the ATS community... Just sayin...

I'm not a cop, but I do have some good cop threads.

Officer Jeremy Henwood's Final Act of Kindness. He didn't do anything heroic or unusual, and nobody would have ever heard about it if he hadn't been killed shortly after.

And a friend of the family killed at a traffic stop.

and a couple of bad cop threads of mine as well, just to prove I can see both sides.

Most livable City also 8th most dangerous City?

Whistleblower's home raided by FDLE agents!

My offense was at the original poster for suggesting that all government workers are evil and deserve to be suicided. Just like people demonize all cops, or all politicians. There are some real public servants out there, and some half-cocked comment on the internet might seem ok, but it isn't. It would never happen in real-life. Nobody has ever come up to me in real life and attacked the fact that I work for the government. I hate internet jockeys, and I stand by my statement, I bet they would never say that in a face to face situation.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I agree not all cops are bad, This cop however.. and how they handled this..

Sometimes the only way to make justice happen is to take it into your own hands and do it yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I have a hard time believing there are good cops anymore. If there were truely good cops they would turn in their brothers in blue and should be commended for it but they don't. Why? Because curruption goes all the way to the top. They deside to turn a blind eye to the situations that plague the police force and that all over the world. That to me is being an accessory, it is aiding and abetting. You people should be held to a higher standard since you are there to PROTECT and SERVE and have "formal" training to do so. I wanted to be a police officer when I was younger. After seing some pretty messed up stuff first hand I desided not to join. Being a traitor to my neighbours is not the way I want to live my life.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

edit on 21/12/2011 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Ok, I'm calling you out, looking over some of your past posts, you seem to know it all, yet rarely post proof of your claim.

So Sir, please tell us how you became so educated in matters of the government and laws. I mean you obviously know the laws of every city town and government of the world, and must know the layout of all of the lands and where every crosswalk and traffic light is too, because you stated that it was the kids fault because of not crossing at a crosswalk. Well how do you know they weren't?
edit on 21-12-2011 by tw0330 because: mistype

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
And NO not everything Hitler did was legal...........nice try tho......

Name one.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Of course there are good cops. Think about how every cop is armed. Every cop is thrust into volatile situations time and time again. Every cop is dealing with people that are suspected of crimes.

There are approximately 800,000 police officers in the US, and they are interacting with a minimum of a few people per day. Say for example 5 people per day. That is at least 4 million, armed, volatile encounters per day. 120 million per month. And 5 or 10 end up making headlines or Youtube?

There are plenty of good cops they just don't make the news. Just like Officer Henwood in my previous post. They never make the news until they do something bad, or get killed.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I know that I would go crazy if it were my child. I think the worst thing that should've happened to the father was sedation. For crying out loud, his child was just killed! What did the officer expect? A pat on the back and a "I understand it was just an accident."

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R I have a hard time believing there are good cops anymore.

There are no more Serpicos.

A policeman is only as good as the worst cop on their force. You know the saying that a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link? That applies here too.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I suppose working for the TSA or water bureau would make one an agent of the government.

Unbelievable someone on this thread would even consider defending the actions of a murderer.

Many bad cops out there, no doubt normally 'good' cops remember an instance of their own criminal behavior.

Copwatch: copwatch.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

I hope you were referring to Xcath, and not me, because I never defended the actions of this particular cop.

Quite the opposite.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by akapapasmurf
this could be a load of crap using actors .... just saying

dont trust the news they been trying to promote outrage lately and it seems they been staging none events filming it and passing it off as real...

yeah ,dead actors,think

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
And NO not everything Hitler did was legal...........nice try tho......

Name one.

Just one? Genocide........

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wow" is all i have to say. Being an Australian, when i was a teen back in the early 90s i thought America was a pretty cool country but now what has it come too? When are you Americans going to wakeup and fix your country, you start wars, your law enforcement kills and maims its own citizens, your banks control your leaders without little to no punishment at all, I could go on and on.

I think Ron Paul is truly your one and only last great hope for your dying country lets hope he gets in for the sake of your freedom, i feel for you guys.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Oh really?

Everything Hitler did was legal in Germany, because his party owned the courts and appointed the judges, including the genocide, just like the Dems and Repubs own our courts and appoint our judges.

That's why our courts ruled a corporation has a "right" to free speech as a separate entity, never mind that it is composed of individuals who have already exercised that right once as private citizens, thereby allowing those individuals a right to double-, triple-, quadruple-dip, as many times as they have seats on different corporations' boards.

I'd like to point out that the genocide waged against Native Americans was and still is perfectly legal in this country. Well, perhaps not the physical part anymore, but the cultural genocide is ongoing.
edit on 21-12-2011 by apacheman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

FYI,

Genocide wasn't made 'illegal' until after WW2.

Doesn't make it right, just wasn't technically 'illegal'.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Wrong, even the genocide wasnt legal in his country, why do you think he tried so hard to keep people from knowing exactly what he was doing with them?

I'd like to point out that the genocide waged against Native Americans was and still is perfectly legal in this country. Well, perhaps not the physical part anymore, but the cultural genocide is ongoing.

Sorry, im half native American, and there is no cultural genocide coming from any other people in this nation except the youth of our own Native American culture who have no more interest in learning , and keeping alive the ways of old.....

you cannot blame their decisions on anyone else.......

blame the rampant crime and everything else that happens on the rez.....

WEVE failed to keep our own ..........

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

FYI,

Genocide wasn't made 'illegal' until after WW2.

Doesn't make it right, just wasn't technically 'illegal'.

im astounded by the lack of perspective from people......

The mass killing off of an entire people wasnt legal for hitler......

MURDER wasnt legal in Germany.......which is essentially what it was...

argue semantics on your own time.......

The guy wanted an answer, and he got it

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
double
edit on 21-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join