posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
reply to post by poet1b
How dare I point out that violence against criticizing religious beliefs is wrong.
1. I'm curious if you mangle stoplight colors like you seem to mangle word meanings. That could get quite interersting.
2. We don't observe you doing what you assert above.
3. We observe something entirely different, inauthentic appearing, untrue, farcical, seemingly hateful, seemingly spiteful, seemingly vengeful, . . .
4. We observe you characterizing a fine Christian man of doing something
100% TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER per his
--his entire life's work and example
--his priority DEMONSTRATED values
--his considerable published statements
--his Biblical commitments
5. We observe you claiming this fine man did something ENTIRELY ILLOGICAL, ABSURD, IDIOTIC AND AGAINST EVERYTHING HE'S DONE AND STANDS FOR in his
6. We observe a seemingly wholesale INCAPACITY AND/OR UNWILLINGNESS to even see the abject farcical nature of your assertions.
7. We observe nothing even remotely in the ball park of the slightest evidence of any will or capacity to engage in rational meaningful true dialogue
about Pat and his statement.
8. Therefore, at least some of us feel quite comfortable leaving you largely to your construction on reality comprised of one.