It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is US (govt) so mad at Iran ? (part 2)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Dear hmdphantom,

This is a very difficult subject, I wish I was sitting with you in person. I think the US (and the West) is afraid of Islam, and I think the Islamic countries are afraid of the West.

You believe correctly that some aspects of Western culture are bad. But how can you keep them out? By censoring TV, movies, internet, and radio? Will the Islamic countries forbid anyone travel to a non-Islamic country? Walling yourselves off won't work. Christians face worldly temptations, so do Muslims. You have to find a way for the believer to be strong in himself in resisting those temptations.

You also believe correctly that the Western military is all over the area, tearing big holes and causing death. But the question is "Why is the West doing this?" I think the answer is that some Muslims want to destroy the West with bullets and bombs, but their own countries can't stop them so the West believes it has to stop them.

I know language is a problem, please tell me where I'm going wrong.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I think the US (and the West) is afraid of Islam, and I think the Islamic countries are afraid of the West.

That is true . But there is a criterion to judge who is right , who is wrong. Who is hostile , who wants to run the world , who wants to have all the world resources.

By censoring TV, movies, internet, and radio?

Yes , that is what I do for myself and I don't dislike it. I restrict myself in using internet and television.

Will the Islamic countries forbid anyone travel to a non-Islamic country?

No , they won't and they can't.

Walling yourselves off won't work

It really works. The sanctions work. They will have clear results in near future. If Iran had censored all Persian BBC and VOA there couldn't be any incident three years ago.

You have to find a way for the believer to be strong in himself in resisting those temptations.

I think when there is a very delicious cake and you just keep on telling yourself " I shouldn't eat it , it is bad for my blood sugar" then you will judge yourself and there will be temptations very near that you just need s very strong self to face the temptation. The strong inner self comes after knowledge and practice. It won't come after you eat the cake and you tell yourself " I won't eat it next time".

1.You should be informed about the cake and blood-sugar ,
2.then you should practice to stand the temptations

then maybe you can stand the temptation.

I think the answer is that some Muslims want to destroy the West with bullets and bombs, but their own countries can't stop them so the West believes it has to stop them.

That is bloody true. But who are those Muslims ?

They are Wahhabi , the Al-Qaeda members are Wahhabi , Wahhabi is funded and made to explode Muslims from within.

I am just going to start a new thread about them , soon.

But here is some about them. :

My post

regards ,
hmdphantom.

<< 1   >>

join