It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a racist.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

This statement is evidence that you want him to be the dictator :
----
Dr. Paul is not so stupid that he would write or even allow something like that to be released and available to the public.
----

So you want him to be the Dictator? No politician has the right to cover up or hide their bill introduction history.Allow information to leak? Are you kidding me? He did write this as this is one of his stated goals so to simply brush this off or to discredit this is total ignorance to the facts.
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by my3911

This statement is evidence that you want him to be the dictator :
----
Dr. Paul is not so stupid that he would write or even allow something like that to be released and available to the public.
----

So you want him to be the Dictator? No politician has the right to cover up or hide their bill introduction history.Allow information to leak? Are you kidding me? He did write this as this is one of his stated goals so to simply brush this off or to discredit this is total ignorance to the facts.

This post is evidence of how you can make something out of nothing. Dictator? My god, you really do like to reach don't you.

What about politicians that cover up their past? Should that be allowed? Why does your president have a legal team in place to do just that?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by HunkaHunka

They don't because it don't fit in with their cookie cutter mold of how White America was. They can't be bothered to actually learn about things because it'll send their puny skulls into information overload.

Rapes, physical assaults, murders via lynching occurred on a practical daily basis and the kicker was it was all LEGAL because the cops, judges and politicians would all participate in it! Hence the need for The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and The Matthew Sheppard Act of 2009!

And this is what folks like Paul completely miss... it doesn't matter if he is racist or not... his view that the civil rights act is unconstitutional is by far one of the most dangerous views for minorities everywhere...

This stance of his isn't about freedom... its' about oppression of the minority

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One
Public School Civil Rights Act 1984

This bill would allow schools to re-segregate.

In 2008 one of the coordinators for Ron Paul's campaign was Randy Gray who is a white supremacist.

Source

His stance on the Civil Rights act of 1964 is also distasteful. Believing in property rights over the increased protection that the act gives to minorities.

Alongside this are the newsletters that apparently he had no idea existed till now seems a bit odd to me too. If he had known they existed he allowed racists to speak in his name which is somewhat suspicious for a man of government.

newsone.com...

He is also picture here with the founders of white supremacist website Stormfront.

So, Ron Paul has a picture taken with a known white supremist? That's interesting. But what I find even more interesting/disturbing, is that our CURRENT president attended a church for over 20 years, led by Reverend Wright, who is OBVIOUSLY racist, and borderline crazy. My point is that if one is too consider the "facts" that Ron Paul is racist and shouldn't be elected, then by that thinking our current president shouldn't be in the position he currently holds. If you look at the underlying tone and type of character Mr. Paul has, you wouldn't be fooled by these half-hearted attempts to make him look evil. He is a smart man, and should be given the correct attention he deserves.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Obama sat in the pews at a Church where a black minister spewed blatantly racist dribble. Is Obama a racist?

edit on 23-12-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

You know , your Hero Charlie Chaplin was a Commie, Womanizing, Manic Depressive, Drunk . If you Really Need to have a Role Model to look Up to , I reccomend the Right Honorable Ron Paul , now ther'e's a MAN for you ! Regardless of your Race or Religion , he will Always Tell the Truth, even if it Hurts you because it is the RIGHT Thing to Do...........

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join