It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Digs Trench to Isolate Farms in the Jordan Valley

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
If the Palestinians want peace, all they have to do is lay down their weapons. They will have peace.

If the Israelis lay down their weapons there will be a bloodbath.

The Palestinians have laid down their weapons, for quite some time. Israel's response to this was freezing funds and accelerating settlement construction. Please reread the thread where it discusses Hamas renouncing terrorism. Israel is the only party who has been committing terrorist offenses, not the Palestinians.

If the Israelis were to put down their weapons, the outcome would be much less Palestinian bloodshed. As i have pointed out various times throughout this thread, Palestinians seek peace, the Israeli government and extremist settlers do not seek this peace, they actually promote violence and division among the citizens.

I have provided links to many examples of this in this thread.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure how you have reached your conclusion that the Palestinians are responsible for the current problems in the region.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Djarums,

Are you writing about my post?

Is mentioning the term "Zionist shills" and example of "Continuing to refer to other members in an uncivil manner" because if it is that was not at all clear.

I want to follow the rules but I certainly would not have guessed that using a term like "Zionist shills" is rude or uncivil.

You are not claiming the calling somebody a Zionist is derogatory, are you?

Please clarify your concern.

Originally posted by Djarums
Continuing to refer to other members in an uncivil manner will result in permanent account terminations.

Enough warnings have been given in this and other threads.

Discuss the points, not each other.

edit on 22-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: Added clarification

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
One last time for those who are being intentionally obtuse.

Any member who insists on referring to those they disagree with as "shills" any time they post opposing viewpoints will have their accounts terminated.

This is not open for debate, discussion or interpretation. Nor will there be any further elaboration. Violating the above text will result in immediate account termination.

You may now return to the topic.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
If the Palestinians want peace, all they have to do is lay down their weapons. They will have peace.

If the Israelis lay down their weapons there will be a bloodbath.

I have to say, that is a nonsensical and illogical meme. I have heard it before and I think it is actually an idea from an insane mind.

As an occupied people, what arms are the unarmed Palestinian people to lay down at the feet of the occupying zionists?

Israel is armed to the teeth with the latest US taxpayer paid weapons and the Palestinians have a few rusty AK47s and home made rockets. I surmise that the zionists consider Palestinian resistance and dignity a weapon because they have no dignity. The zionists reflect on the degradation of Jews in the Holocaust and wish the same upon their Palestinian victims as a cathartic event.

Zionists seek the violation and destruction of Palestinians to make their twisted souls feel better.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here is another example of Israel picking and choosing which UN resolutions they acknowledge. They didn't like the findings in this study so they had to throw accusations of bias.

Israel officials: Security Council criticism on West Bank violence 'disgusting'

A senior Foreign Ministry official told Haaretz that what would have been a mundane discussion turned into an "attack on Israel," lead by Russia's UN envoy Vitaly Churkin along with the Indian, Brazilian, and South African representatives.

However, sources said that the assault wasn't limited to the representatives of those nations, with European UNSC members joining in as well. The only country reportedly not engaging in the unusual bout of criticism was the United States.

The discussion's focal points were the so-called "price tag" attacks against Palestinians in the West Bank; continued settlement construction; and claims that Israel refused to provide the Quartet with its stances on issues such as borders and security arrangements in a future peace deal with the Palestinians.

"The whole debate was conducted in a disgusting manner," a Foreign Ministry official with knowledge of the UNSC proceedings told Haaretz, adding that "Israel was assaulted with every minute detail, mentioning every mosque that was torched and arguing that state authorities weren't doing anything to stop settler attacks against Palestinians."

Israel sure considers themselves immune to any criticism, how dare the Palestinians worry about their mosques being burned. The racist and bigoted settlers should be allowed to continue with their senseless attacks, right?
edit on 22-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Here is another example of Israel picking and choosing which UN resolutions they acknowledge. They didn't like the findings in this study so they had to throw accusations of bias.

Israel officials: Security Council criticism on West Bank violence 'disgusting'

A senior Foreign Ministry official told Haaretz that what would have been a mundane discussion turned into an "attack on Israel," lead by Russia's UN envoy Vitaly Churkin along with the Indian, Brazilian, and South African representatives.

However, sources said that the assault wasn't limited to the representatives of those nations, with European UNSC members joining in as well. The only country reportedly not engaging in the unusual bout of criticism was the United States.

The discussion's focal points were the so-called "price tag" attacks against Palestinians in the West Bank; continued settlement construction; and claims that Israel refused to provide the Quartet with its stances on issues such as borders and security arrangements in a future peace deal with the Palestinians.

"The whole debate was conducted in a disgusting manner," a Foreign Ministry official with knowledge of the UNSC proceedings told Haaretz, adding that "Israel was assaulted with every minute detail, mentioning every mosque that was torched and arguing that state authorities weren't doing anything to stop settler attacks against Palestinians."

Israel sure considers themselves immune to any criticism, how dare the Palestinians worry about their mosques being burned. The racist and bigoted settlers should be allowed to continue with their senseless attacks, right?
edit on 22-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

And it doesn't look like anyone is going to do anything tro stop the settlers either. Because the IDF is afraid of the settlers.

Our purpose there is to protect the Jews, but they generate many of the problems. It's very confusing,' says combat soldier discharged last year. Recent attacks by right-wing extremists on Israel Defense Forces soldiers in the West Bank are just one manifestation of the violence to which many have been subjected during their service in recent years. Both regular and reserve soldiers, including junior officers, spoke about the complicated situation they find themselves in: having to protect the settlers while at the same time being attacked by them. "Our purpose there is to protect the Jews, but they generate many of the problems. It's very confusing," said Nadav Bigelman, a combat soldier who was discharged last year. "You understand pretty quickly what is going on, but it's not so clear what you are supposed to do about it," he said. "We never received an order telling us what to do when a Jewish boy throws stones at a Palestinian. Are we allowed to detain him or not? There's a gap between the battalion commander's instructions and what happens on the ground. "It's the same people who bring you cake when you're on guard at 2 A.M.," he added. "What, are you going to arrest their kid when he throws stones the next day?"

IDF soldiers: Problem in West Bank isn't Palestinains, it's Jews

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yeah, I remember hearing about some incidents where the settlers attack the IDC outposts in a fit of rage over some trivial details. How dare the IDF protect the evil Palestinians from physical harassment from the settlers.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
From the original post we learn about a case where Palestinians are denied access to their land in their own country by the occupying force of Israel.

Just tp prove that this sort of consant pressure to make the lives of the Palestinians virtually impossible here is a video that depicts another example of the hate the Israel Jews have for Christian and Muslim Palestinians.

What sort of person would throw a stone at a seven year old girl?

edit on 22-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Merry Christmas - Christian children of Palestine!

I am sorry we have not been able to make the world safe for you and your Muslim neighbors.

I promise I will do more for you in 2012.

Ma'a salama
edit on 23-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
One side does not like the other, and vise a versa.

Whats to discuss. This will go on and on until one side has a clear victory over the other.

To the OP

You joined a year ago.
Your at 3,642 posts.
That is almost 10 posts a day.
There is a world outside. Go explore it.
The term ``get a real life`` may be applicable here.

It is Christmas, come on there is more to life than this.
Good luck.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfidel

I see we have a math expert

A calculator won't be on your list of stocking stuffers.

Happy Holidays!

I just got in by the way, it's cold out

edit on 24-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

I am sorry we have not been able to make the world safe for you and your Muslim neighbors.

Ma'a salama

Indeed Merry Christmas to everyone.

No doubt both Christians and Muslims will rejoice on the anniversary of Jesus Christ's birth.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Deny Ignorance!!

The land of Palestine does not exist today. Get over yourself. Palestine was a huge REGION back in biblical times and it wasn't called Palestine because it was occupied by Arabs. Palestine encompassed Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Parts of Iraq.

The Muslim Arabs in Israel were nomads or paid workers for the most part and they came from one of the above nations or an African one originally but hardly from Israel itself. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but no, the Jews did not invade or just all fly in and chase the poor Arabs out.

Since biblical times the Jews and Arabs have fought over that land no less that 50 times. The Jews own the land by default ownership and possession.

Here is the Jewish peoples land deed!! The Holy Bible. Want proof? Go to Israel and you will find thousands of very ancient religious sites that predate any Islamic site by a long shot.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Deny Ignorance!!

Ignorance denied!

Palestine exists regardless if you decide to admit it or not.

If Palestine never existed, then how was Israel formed?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Here is the Jewish peoples land deed!! The Holy Bible.

They wrote the bible. If all it takes is to write a book and claim land in God's name and then it's legal then I need to write a few books.

Want proof? Go to Israel and you will find thousands of very ancient religious sites that predate any Islamic site by a long shot.

Who would of thought a religion that is older than Islam would have religious sites older than Islam.

The same could be said of there being evidence of Christian sites as well so can Rome lay claim to the holy land just because it is a older religion also?

The Jews had 1900 years to get Israel back why didn't they try to do so? The Arabs have been in that area for well over a thousand years the land belongs to them.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Ma'a salama

Here's a video that goes with your post. It helps to show not all Americans hate on or want to kill Muslims.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

The land of Palestine does not exist today. Get over yourself. Palestine was a huge REGION back in biblical times and it wasn't called Palestine because it was occupied by Arabs. Palestine encompassed Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and Parts of Iraq.

Palestine exits and is under occupation. Just because squatters take over a house, it doesn't mean the house does not exist. The Palestine of anceint times covered roughly the same are as the occupied Palestine of today.

When you claim Palestine covered the Lebanon, Jordan and parts of Iraq, you are alluding to the fascist lebensraum of ersatz Israel. This racist idea is about a land grab covering a number of countries in the Middle East as a Jew only territory.

The Muslim Arabs in Israel were nomads or paid workers for the most part and they came from one of the above nations or an African one originally but hardly from Israel itself. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but no, the Jews did not invade or just all fly in and chase the poor Arabs out.

This is historical revisionism often peddled by zionist Jews to explain away the presence of 5 million Palestinians today im historic Palestine.

Since biblical times the Jews and Arabs have fought over that land no less that 50 times. The Jews own the land by default ownership and possession.

A factually incorrect statement loosely based on Talmudist ideas. Jews historically owned very little land since land is worked and Arab Jews were largely money lenders, traders of commodities and gold dealers. Land in the ancient times is not like owning real estate today and charging rent; you either farmed it or grazed animals on it. As for Askenazi Jews, God only know where they come from. They're certainly not from the Middle East.

Here is the Jewish peoples land deed!! The Holy Bible. Want proof? Go to Israel and you will find thousands of very ancient religious sites that predate any Islamic site by a long shot.

The descendents of the ancient Jewish peoples are the Palestinians who are Semites and of the Land. The archeological artifact in the area is their heritage. Nevertheless, Judaism being a religion of priests very little material wears were produced to be left behind for archeologists.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join