It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trailer for 'Dark Knight Rises' Hits the Web

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by illuminotreal

If this is true then the movie sounds a lot like Arkham City. which is more than fine with me.

Seems to me they've taken parts of the old Knightfall story and then created their own original ideas.

Which parts of Arkham City did you mean cause Catwoman isn't kidnapped and threatened with public execution by Two Face in the movie.

Bruce Wayne being led in chains through a cordoned off Gotham City and essentially ending up as a pawn in a Ra's al ghul plot.

Ahh ok.

I've had the game since release but haven't had chance to play it yet, I only know of that one part lol

Oh man, get on it as soon as, its a great game.

Did you play "Asylum"?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles

If this is true then the movie sounds a lot like Arkham City. which is more than fine with me.

Seems to me they've taken parts of the old Knightfall story and then created their own original ideas.

Which parts of Arkham City did you mean cause Catwoman isn't kidnapped and threatened with public execution by Two Face in the movie.

Bruce Wayne being led in chains through a cordoned off Gotham City and essentially ending up as a pawn in a Ra's al ghul plot.

Ahh ok.

I've had the game since release but haven't had chance to play it yet, I only know of that one part lol

Oh man, get on it as soon as, its a great game.

Did you play "Asylum"?

That's why I'm waiting to play Arkham City, haven't played Asylum yet either.

Own both but just can't find the time to play (and when I play, I like to appreciate everything in a game and take my time)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I will watch that movie.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrichuploader
I will watch that movie.

Mark it on the calendar then, July

I'm gonna see if my local cinema will let me pre-order a ticket for it tomorrow instead of a week before like I did with The Dark Knight

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join