It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are so many people getting sick in random cities across the US?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The symptoms that you are describing are usually associated with chemical exposure. I think the question to ask is what is the chemical involved and who is releasing it and why are they releasing it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Its like a web of synchronicity! Maybe we are only now able to view the dots, but they have always been connected.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
How about neutron radiation (and God knows what else) from the holes around the world in our magnetosphere letting in 'cosmic rays'. (Coming from a source of multi EM radiation, that I do know what it is but am unable to tell you.) Basically cosmic rays is short for whatever is outside the earth's magnetosphere, radiation inbound.

This neutron radiation can release radioactive Iodine-131 from naturally occurring Tellurium (Te-130 to I-131)
Iodine-131 is used by the medical profession to treat hyperthyroidism by killing off thyroid tissue and cancer.

In WELL PEOPLE this would cause hypothyroidism, which can lead to extreme adrenal exhaustion.

In students and others, the food, poisons, chemtrails (and whatever else is causing extreme stress to the body) will be the tipping point in a person's body. Especially in activities that use high amounts of adrenaline, such as at sports events and running etc.
It will lead to adrenal burnout, that in some people, will emerge as flu-like symptoms and others will have cardiac instability and could lose cardiac rhythm, leading to death.

There will be no, one cause for this, it will be the adrenals that have given up. Follow up might reveal the patients have long term fatigue AFTER the incident but not before.

The only way to safeguard yourself is to get rid of all toxins from your body and what you ingest; such as fluoridated water and aspartame etc.
Take supplements.
Eat wholegrain foods.
Grow food under cloches.

To prevent neutron radiation from affecting you, you need to be shielded with paraffin wax, concrete, polyethylene or water; any hydrogen rich material. Then you must absorb the gamma radiation from the reactions of the shielding interacting with the neutrons.

I just followed the breadcrumbs and this is what I found. The governments have been building DUMBs for what comes next.

I can't see how we are going to get out of this one. Unless you can build under the sea.

Related threads=
Strange Cosmic Ray (Neutron Monitor) data fluctuation
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nuke agency reports unusual radiation in Europe

Iodine-131 found in the air above Europe and Sweden

How many people around you are feeling sick or out of energy?

This will explain all the animal deaths too; overloaded systems can't cope with the extra 'cosmic rays'. Remember birds are more sensitive than us.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No one seems to have posted this yet. I started this thread more than a month ago.

At least 6 schools experienced sudden mass outbreak of unkown illness in the last week

By the end of that thread we had found 14 different events spanning over a months time, with over 1,400 sick people in total.

This was the final map I put together from the 14 events:

Here's some notes about the 14 events:

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Here is a general summary of the 14 events suspected to fit the pattern so far (13 of which took place within the last month).

Barnett Stadium, Houston, Texas - 4th Nov 2011

- 23 spontanously ill and go to hospital
- HazMat team and firefighters called in
- same symptoms as other events
- suspected to be carbon monoxide poisoning
- air tests all come back negative

St. John Central High School, Belmont County, Ohio - 3rd Nov 2011

- 14 spontaneously ill and go to hospital
- emergency responders called in
- no idea what caused the event
- air tests all come back negative

Platte River Elementary School, Benzie County, Michigan - 2nd Nov 2011

- more than 100 ill in same day
- health officials called in
- suspected to be the Norovirus
- entire school disinfected

Joy Elementary School, Sioux City, Iowa - 2nd Nov 2011

- more than 85 ill in same day

Gibbs High School, Knoxville, Tennessee - 1st Nov 2011

- 3 suddenly ill and go to hospital
- the whole event is blacked out

Alcott Elementary School, Hastings, Nebraska - 28th Oct 2011

- more than 80 ill in same day
- unofficially said to be Norovirus

All Worth County Schools, Worth County, Missouri - 28th Oct 2011

- at least 260 ill in community
- cause is claimed to be Shigella
- entire schools disinfected

Pittsburgh Montessori School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - 27th Oct 2011

- at least 157 ill in same day
- cause is claimed to be Norovirus

Fairview Elementary School, Oconto County, Wisconsin - Oct 27 2011

- at least 23 ill within days

Honea Path Elementary School, Anderson County, S. Carolina - Oct 27 2011

- at least 80 ill in same day
- cause is claimed to be Shigella

Farmington High School, Dakota County, Minnesota - 15th Oct 2011

- at least 60 ill in same day
- entire cafeteria disinfected

Orange Unified Elementary Schools, Orange County, California - 12th Oct 2011

- at least 128 ill in same day
- suspected to be Norovirus
- entire buildings disinfected

Falcon Middle School, Colorado Springs, Colorado - 6th Oct 2011

- at least 160 ill in same day
- school possibly disinfected

Beartooth Elementary School, Billings, Montana - 8th Sept

- around 230 ill in same day

EDIT: For those not following the thread and wondering why we now have 14 events, here are the updates I've made so far:

Update 1
Update 2

edit on 20-12-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Image is broken, sorry I missed your thread.

edit: image is working now - very widespread indeed.
edit on 20-12-2011 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

maybe a little off to[pic
Two top scientific journals said Tuesday they were mulling whether to publish details of a man-made mutant killer flu virus that has sparked concerns of mass deaths if it were released.

A US government's science advisory committee urged the US journal Science and the British journal Nature to withhold key details so that people seeking to harm the public would not be able to manufacture the virus that could cause millions of deaths.

The virus in question is an H5N1 bird flu strain that was genetically altered in a Dutch lab so it can pass easily between ferrets.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
No, no, no, it has nothing to do with a lot of what is being suggested in the previous posts. It isn't the food, the weather, and it is definitely not "normal." In many of the cases victims reported strong odors, and in those cases gas was the suspected cause. I also doubt that it is radiation or has anything to do with the disaster in Japan.

Fracking? It is certainly possible, as these gases, imo at least, are coming from below the ground. I know hardly nothing about fracking, but I do believe it increases pressure in large areas underground, which I suppose could force these gases along the path of least resistance, which is the less densely-packed soil nearer the earth's surface.

This is just speculation, and as I said, I know nothing about fracking really, as I've never looked in to it. The one that really got me was the 500 marathon runners who became ill. That is insane, and seemingly indicative of a high concentration of gas in the immediate atmosphere.

If it is caused by fracking, will it be possible to plot all of the fracking points on a map, and then compare them with the illness incident locations? The thing is though, if it is fracking, how far from the epicenter can or even will be affected? Could a fracking operation 200 miles away from a school cause gas to rise so far away?

Also, if some of these people were indoors, was the building not sealed well enough to keep the gas out? Does it take a relatively large or small volume of gas to cause noticeable affects on individuals? Is this gas able to permeate through the floor levels of these buildings, and that is how it is getting in?

I just don't know enough about any of this to offer any more for consideration. For all I know it could be fracking, or it could be coming from ABOVE. Chemtrails? Dun dun dun. Maybe it is magic gas. If Giorgio Tsoukalos was here I know what he would say...Dun dun dun. Aliens. Who knows....
edit on 12/21/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
not sure how the norovirus is spread but could it be something like an aircon engineer or 2 who's a carrier even maybe immune himself to the virus working on various systems for schools and leaving a path of illness inside the schools as they travel from site to site and perhaps if the weather was extremely hot or cold that week everyone turned on the air con and whammo the dormant virus just got itself alot of new hosts all at the same time?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
BBC World Service radio, early this morning stated that between (I think) 2003 and 2009 more than 370 lab created diseases have 'escaped' into the wider US populace.

That's scary.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
There's always the possibilty of Mass Hysteria. That spreads fast.

I'm not saying all these cases are related to that, but there may be some.

One person gets really sick, another person freaks out and believes they have have the same symptoms, then another person freaks out believing they have the same symptoms, so much so they even present with the same symptoms.......Tis like a domino effect.

edit on 21-12-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I am one of the people with that cough, my Mom had it and it turned into pneumonia which she took medicine for and it cured the pneumonia but she still has the cough. My Dad has it, and my son has it, I took my son to the doctor and she said all she saw was a sinus infection which we got medicine for but he still has the cough. My Mom, Dad and myself have had it for 3-4 weeks already, the coughing is not productive and it's more of a feeling like there's something tickling my lower throat or upper lung region so I feel I need to cough. Maybe this will help if we have a resident MD here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I currently have pneumonia. This is strange as I'm a 22 year old man, and haven't ever been this sick in my whole life. Does anyone else have pneumonia?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Well when you put a list up like that then it does seem a bit strange.

Perhaps they were the side effects of some top secret stealth medication? (got my conspiracy hat on)

I hope it doesn't spread to the UK, whatever it is. I don't like being ill. I'd rather break a leg than feel sick.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

That's the smartest thing I've heard someone else say in a while! I have thought this for many years now and as a school teacher I can tell you one thing with 100% certainty, The children I see using hand sanitizer all day long because their parents have burned it into their minds that they may die if they don't use it after touching anything at all are the same children who have constant coughs and runny noses. Those same little sweeties are out sick for a week rather than a couple days as well. I've tried to convince anyone that will listen to me that trying to escape any and all germs will have bad repercussions for them and especially their children. Yeah, they look at me like I'm crazy. Go ahead people, keep on praying to your alcohol based little savior in a bottle.
Peace & Love

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Another one in the news today. I'm sure somoene will have a thread on it already. Tourette's? Strange indeed.

Mystery illness gives 12 girls at same school Tourette's-like symptoms of tics and verbal outbursts

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join