It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: GM Weaponsied Human To Human H5N1 Bird Flu Virus About To Be Unleashed On The World?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is NOT a conspiracy, i'd like to make that absolutely clear from the outset folks.

This IS very real, and very frightening and happening right now in at least three locations around the world, possibly more places working in secrecy.

We've all heard of Bird Flu or H5N1 virus right? Back in 2005, you couldn't turn on the TV or open a newspaper without hearing or reading about it.

Remember how deadly this particular strain was, and that it killed 60%, or 6 out of every 10 people unlucky enough to get infected by it.

I have to say, at the time i thought the whole affair was over sensationalised and more or less, just fear-mongering to drum up increased profits for the vaccine business, but now i have serious concerns for the safety of literally our entire species, or at the least a very large percentage of us.

Back in 2005, the virus could only be spread to human beings, by a victim coming into direct contact with an infected bird, usually poultry farmers and workers in those industries. Human to human, or airborne dispersion from person to person via sneezing, coughing and contact didn't happen due to the genetic structure of the virus. So unless you were around large numbers of bird, most of us stood little chance of being infected.

Now that has changed.

Sky News: Scientists create Killer Virus

At least three labs have been actively and criminally in my opinion, working to crack the virus' genetic code, and re-engineer this deadly strain of influenza into a version that CAN infect human beings person to person, through the air!!!

Are these three labs top security government or military bio security labs? NO! They are common or garden Universities, with no high level containment facilities, or more importantly high security in place!

Universities in the USA, the Netherlands and in Tokyo have all been working on this, as unbelievable as that is.

They have effectively made an already dangerous virus, into an unbelievably dangerous virus which now poses significant and present danger to huge swathes of our species.

Why do they say they have done this?

Mr Fouchier argues that any knowledge gained could be vital in the development of new vaccines.

But critics fear it could escape from the laboratory and spread, or that terrorists could use the research to replicate it.

Others have questioned the appropriateness of the work being carried out in a university instead of a secure military facility.

"In case terrorists do it, or if it mutates naturally"

They argue by creating an easily transmittable, mutated version of the virus, by altering two key genes within it's tissues, they can study it to prepare vaccines.

Has the government seized the virus and placed it and the data in a secure place?

NO!

In fact, the Dutch University wants to ACTUALLY PUBLISH THE DATA...and the worry and justification for these irresponsible idiots mutating this virus was what again? That terrorists could mutate the virus and use it as a bio weapon!!

I'd say publishing the data, even with portions missing is a leg up for any would be terrorist looking to do this!

The US National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity is now deciding whether to block the release of the data...deciding?!!

A senior scientific advisor to the US government is quoted by The Independent as saying: "The fear is that if you create something this deadly and it goes into a global pandemic the mortality and cost to the world could be massive.

"The worst-case scenario here is worse than anything you can imagine."

OK, so where is this extremely deadly, mutated GM virus capable of killing many, many millions of men, women and children being stored...a nuclear bunker? A CDC bio containment facility? A military grade security patrolled laboratory?

Nope...in the University basement..locked in a cabinet...with NO guards.

This is very, very frightening folks, the almost total lack of security is amazingly naive to say the least, and is really criminally irresponsible, when the potential for the virus to be accidentally released, if not stolen and sold to the highest bidder to weaponise is very real.

Depopulation may actually really be just around the corner, the once far fetched conspiracy theories might actually be true after all, and an 'accidental escape' of this mutated virus, might just be the planned means to rid the world of 60 - 70% of it's people.

Apologies if this is posted already, i looked by didn't see anything.

Good luck all.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I live a new minutes away from that university in Rotterdam (NL). Time to by some masks (or what could protect one from a virus?). This is too dangerous indeed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

join