It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Video: Ron Paul Surging at 52% (Dec 20th)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
John Avlon weighs in on Ron Paul's presidential candidacy and whether or not he has a chance of winning in Iowa.

CNN VIDEO

Great morning interview in regards to chances of RP taking Iowa on CNN.

Good luck!
edit on 20-12-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I love how the woman throws out her generalization of Ron Paul supporters as "College kids who want to legalize pot."

Also, how earlier on in the video; "This is not something you usually see on CNN."

I am so glad that I do not watch television, I would be yelling more at the News reports than the Sports games.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Ha... ! is this some admission of guilt that CNN blacks out Dr. Ron Paul?

Timestamp
0:53 "This is pretty incredible. This is not something you see, normally, on CNN"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
just another propaganda piece from CNN

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Very interesting that she says "This is not something you see very often on CNN" right after they showed the 52% by RP.

I just don't know what to believe anymore. NBC news last night showed RP at 10% and they kept talking about how Romney and Newt were tied for first.

Where do they get these numbers from anyway? I certainly never get any phone calls from pollers asking me my opinion. I can never find any polls online either.

I would think maybe since this has ties to the New York Times there may be some sort of credibility here. Who knows?...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
GOOD NEWS! The truth can no longer be hidden. Ron Paul will be the next POTUS. That is so cool to see msm back peddling and having to report positively on Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
wow that host tried to spin Ron hard...

The guest was very honest about whats really happening. He said Ron Paul supporters are outside of the stereotype and she just went back to college students that want to legalize pot... I mean...come on...

Everybody I know, does this for freedom, not to get high...its completely absurd.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohiotim2112...

Where do they get these numbers from anyway? I certainly never get any phone calls from pollers asking me my opinion. I can never find any polls online either.

THAT statement is EPIC!

If we, the people, can't get a comprehensive and correct polling, who is to say that we will get a fair count when comes time to tally the votes for the Republican candidate.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Not being an American, in the past I would normally say i couldnt care less who wins the U.S elections... But... For the sake of the world and all of human kind, I sincerely hope Ron Paul takes it. That's in the understanding he does'nt get brainwashed to work for TPTB if it came to it. I took notice of him the last time he ran and I actually donated to his campaign. Not as flush for money these days but I may just send a tiny sum, every little helps..
edit on 20-12-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
wow MSN is disgusting. Oh my gosh what team are you on are you on the Red Team or the Blue team. OHH your on the red team your wrong about everything and we have to discriminate against the blue team and vise versa. Wow it is truly sad. That doesn't even matter this is an empire of lies right now and Ron Paul seems to me like the only person who wants to change that.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Only 52% support freedom politics?

That's still too low.

Our job has only just begun folks. Keep pushing into new territory and keep educating people about their rights and how the Constitution was invented to protect those rights by curbing the authority vested within government.

Keep talking about the real issues, and keep spreading the truth!

We the people will win eventually but we can't give up. Everyday you wake up tell yourself you are going to try harder than yesterday. We will turn this thing around!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
By the way despite what the media claims, college students who want to change things by repealing oppressive laws also have a legitimate voice as well as everyone else.

I am just sick how the media attempts to erase the legitimacy of various voting blocs. Especially the ones that want freedom and to live their life the way they see fit.

It's so bias it's not even funny.

new topics

top topics

join