It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spraying chemtrails at night

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Its a lot easier to see what you are spraying during the day... Thats why. There is nothing to hide. Its not like it is a government operation into territory where the aircrafts can get shot down...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by B48621A9115Q024

Why would "they" need to see where they are "spraying"??

Airliner navigation hasn't been "by sight" for a few years now....

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

That is so true, Gaul, particularly when you're talking about drones. Still...drones have been authorized for use in the U.S. to 'fight terrorists' or some such and so we're pre-warned to expect to see them. They're operated remotely, like toys, and so day-night doesn't really matter. What does matter is the nonsense surrounding their introduction to the public. What does matter is the limited number of people who need to know. How many drones can one shill operate? ...(punch line here if this were a laughing matter.)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thermo

Do you believe that all persistent contrails are in fact chemtrails?

If not, what do you consider the difference between the two to be?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

UAVs still have to comply with FAA regulations, when in U.S. airspace.

Still...drones have been authorized for use in the U.S. to 'fight terrorists' or some such ...

This is from just last year, the rule making process might still be in progress:

(From December 2010)
Fact Sheet – Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)

They hoped to have final rules drafted by now.

The FAA still has grave concerns about how to keep the skies safe:

The design of many UASs makes them difficult to see and adequate “detect, sense and avoid” technology is years away. Decisions being made about UAS airworthiness and operational requirements must fully address safety implications of UASs flying in the same airspace as manned aircraft, and perhaps more importantly, aircraft with passengers.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

That is so true, Gaul, particularly when you're talking about drones.

Why do you think they are any different from manned a/c?

And since all these "chemtrails" seem to be all coming from airliners what have UAV's go to do with anything anyway??

edit on 24-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Each year, the United States produces about 10% of the world's petroleum but consumes about 26% of the world's total production. Cars and light trucks are the single largest users of petroleum, consuming about 43% of the total. Overall, cars and light trucks consume about 16% of the total energy used in the U.S.

Some Facts on Automobiles and the Environment

Anyone know what chemtrails from vehicle exhaust at night looks like,and what the effects are?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

UAVs still have to comply with FAA regulations, when in U.S. airspace.

We've been around the flight plan ring before and nothing has changed as far as Joe Public is concerned. No airlines have to report their plans to Joe Public. Still...enjoyed the link and the quote you opted for.

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

They don't have passengers or even a pilot onboard which implies a certain degree of recklessness, otherwise unaffordable, in experimental UAV craft.

And since all these "chemtrails" seem to be all coming from airliners what have UAV's go to do with anything anyway??

Not at all fascinated with the ongoing birthing pains of 'Skynet' are we? A drone, as a delivery system, is cheaper and safer and more secretive than an airline with flags and banners or than an obvious military craft. Development costs are taken up by eventual contractors. It's win win from a chemical skies viewpoint.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No airlines have to report their plans to Joe Public.

No. but they do have to report them to the FAA.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

They don't have passengers or even a pilot onboard which implies a certain degree of recklessness, otherwise unaffordable, in experimental UAV craft.

That is meaningless - they operate in the same airspace as "normal" aircraft, and have to take exactly the same precautions

Not at all fascinated with the ongoing birthing pains of 'Skynet' are we? A drone, as a delivery system, is cheaper and safer and more secretive than an airline with flags and banners or than an obvious military craft. Development costs are taken up by eventual contractors. It's win win from a chemical skies viewpoint.

so got any evidence of any drones actually spraying anything back from about 1996 or so??

As far as I can see you are making up this case for drones in order to fit your unproven theory that there ar chemtrails - so a fantasy story to "prove" a speculative (at best) conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sigh.

We've been around the flight plan ring before and nothing has changed as far as Joe Public is concerned. No airlines have to report their plans to Joe Public.

As already mentioned, of course the FAA has regulatory authority over the airlines, and as such, there IS public record.

Please. This is a sign of someone "arguing" about something which they know very little.

In addition, for several years now...(can't recall, maybe about 15 or so?) since a rash of horrible customer service snafus years back, the major airlines in the USA are mandated to provide their on time and operational statistics to the US government, and that data is accessible by the general public, like you and me.

Here:

Bureau of Transportation Statistics

As you see, there is also that added "rule" from just last year (or so) about the extended ground delays, again due to public outcry and outrage over a few incidents....widely reported in the press.

(Oh, and adding...note the ^ ^ ^ above ^ ^ ^ only applies to passenger airlines. The all cargo aren't there, since boxes don't have any way to complain to their Congressman....)

Anyway, still circles back to the "question" in this thread's title. Which is actually a non-starter anyway....since the premise ("chemtrails") is nonsensical to begin with. A "belief" without merit, nor evidence nor any proof.

So what is at work here is the fact that contrails will form, whether in daytime or nighttime, when conditions are suitable. And of course, it is simply a fact that there are far fewer flights during the wee hours of nighttime than during the day.

Yes, there are 24-hour schedules, and your "red-eyes" trans-cons, and of course FedEx and UPS to deliver their packages and overnight services, etc...but the lion's share of flying begins at sun-up, or pre-dawn, and tapes off past midnight. Only to all repeat (mostly) the following day.

edit on Sun 25 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I am new here,and just wanted to bring this to you're attention,That most of the Chemicals found in chem-trails,are ''same ingredients'' as to whats in a ''flash grenade'' and/or ,Mili-Thermite.IE:

Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide that produces an exothermic oxidation-reduction reaction known as a thermite reaction. If aluminium is the reducing agent it is called an aluminothermic reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create short bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time. The thermite is simply a mixture of metal, often called the "fuel" and an oxidizer. Its form of action is very similar to other fuel-oxidizer mixtures like black powder.

Thermites can be a diverse class of compositions. Some "fuels" that can be used include aluminium, magnesium, calcium, titanium, zinc, silicon, and boron and others. One commonly-used fuel in thermite mixtures is aluminium, because of its high boiling point. The oxidizers can be boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,III,IV) oxide and others...

source

I hope you and others will research this info,and write a thread on this..they could turn all the ''land'' and''sky'' into a huge ''Flash Grenade'',blinding everyone,that it doesn't kill,making it easy for them...something to look into...Peace.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

edit on 29/12/11 by argentus because: added ex tags, source link

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Drac3000

Ummmm.......will need to see some substantiation on this:

I am new here....

Welcome.

....and just wanted to bring this to you're attention,That most of the Chemicals found in chem-trails,are ''same ingredients'' as to whats in a ''flash grenade''.....

Well, the ^ ^ ^ above is what makes me go "hmmmmm".

Proof, please. The existence of "thermite" isn't a big mystery here. It is the claim of it being "sprayed" in "chemtrails" (which don't exist anyways) that is the issue.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have never been sold on the conspiracy theories re chemtrails... until just now...

I was just sitting outside, about 12.00am. The sky was clear above me, to the east was fairly dense, "stippled" cloud - it did appear to have a fairly defined "leading edge". I noticed a cloud to the west (I am on the west coast of Australia so over the ocean). It caught my eye due to its distinctive straight edge - running north - south, parallel with the coast. As I looked more, I noticed it had 2 straight edges and looking back over my shoulder to the NW, the 2 straight edges gradually came together to a point, exactly as in something was being sprayed from a plane at high altitude...

it may not be relevant but at the same time, the Police helicopter flew up the coast heading north in the same direction as my alleged plane - my immediate thought was they were monitoring the spraying process...

As the "trail" descended in a long triangle shape, it developed stripes running east-west all the way along its length, its appearance was nothing like the other clouds. Apart from the obvious shape, as it lowered the strips faded and it appeared to be a consistent density throughout, whereas the cloud to the east was clearly a standard "stippled" cloud formation - the near full made this easy to observe.

As the "trail" drifted eastwards above me, I noticed significant cloudiness back to the west. It appeared the "spray" drift was drawing to clouds towards it. To clarify, the cloud to my east was stationary, the "trail" above me was drifting toward the eastern cloud at a slow rate, and the new cloud to the west was travelling significantly faster eastward than the "trail", as if being drawn in.

Could this be just a freak phenomenon, different temperature air masses interacting?

IMO, it was just too perfectly shaped and consistently dense to be a normal cloud formation.

Would be interested in peoples opinions.

Addition: AS I said, just after 12am. There were no international flights
www.perthairport.com.au...
or domestic flights
www.perthairport.com.au...
from Perth Airport near this time.

Cheers
edit on 13 8 2014 by FReAkIn'___' because: adding text

edit on 13 8 2014 by FReAkIn'___' because: Airport info

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FReAkIn'___'
Here's a picture of the whole of West Australia about 11.55am on the 13th (03:55UTC) - there seems to be plenty of planes around Perth.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FReAkIn'___'

Whilst it would appear logical to check the flights to and from the nearest airport when seeing trails in the sky, it actually doesn't help at all. Any aircraft using that airport will be too low (being on either ascent or descent) to leave any trails. I live 80 miles from Manchester Airport and no traffic in or out of that airport has ever left a trail that I've seen, and it's colder here than where you are!

The trails you see would be left by overflights of other services, in my experience I've photographed (for reference in relation to this subject) trails over my head in Yorkshire left by flights, for example, from the USA to Germany that are nothing to do with UK traffic.

Did you get any pictures of what you saw, as your description sounds very interesting. Local conditions at altitude would also be useful in deducing what you were looking at.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

There are very few flights that pass over Perth, thusly you rarely see reports of chemtrails over Perth!

Funny that!

www.lifeonperth.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Great page, thanks. I like the Coke bottle rating system

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Got a few pics with my point and shoot Canon, I don't have the technology or know how to enhance them though. 2 different pics here, plus a copy of each with guide lines. Pics were taken approx 1 minute apart.

I have searched contrail pics, what I saw was much much larger and more extensive than simply a jet engine contrail.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They don't spray at night because there is no sun to block.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join