It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Brainwashing...Actor finally wakes up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Jane says that the corporate-driven media, liquor, the education system and the collusion of big business and the government have brainwashed Americans into complacency.

I'm not too big into TV, but I have to admit I do like to watch movies from time to time. The brainwashing and conditioning that goes in the world is mind boggling. Some people have no idea that its even going on...which is quite sad. This guy says that this conditioning starts when we are young and are forced to learned the education that the government deems necessary. Please don't get me wrong, education is key to growth...but not if someone forces you to think a certain way...which is to become a worker bee.

It's all chasing the wind...

The media makes you think that you are nothing in this life if you don't have a hot car, big house, hot wife or husband, millions, nice watch, well traveled...etc. People fight to get to these stages associating success with all these things, and if you don't get them...you feel like a failure. Not saying that I do...but the world has conditioned people to to believe such things. I have a lot of friends and family who are working their tails off trying to keep up with the Joneses. They live check to check trying to keep up with the latest fashion, gadgets and so forth. The rich do the same thing...even though they are making millions, they are trying to keep up with the billionaires by living check to check. When its all said it done, these guys are just walking zombies. The esoteric group of people are keeping everyone busy, minds occupied...just so they can continue to operate in the background, doing whatever it is they are doing.

Enough of my blabber...Read the article

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It is all sad and it is true.

Even in Iran we can see the footprints of the NWO. But few are the people who undersrtand what NWO is and decide to live for themselves.

I mean , many people know , but they don't decide to change. they don't even change their mind. I think people are now as lazy as hell and that is a part of the plan.

My plan is to keep my mind busy my way. It is 8 years that I have given being a couch potato and I just watch some scientific documentaries and news. TV doesn't have much to offer here. Some times I see illuminati here. I just spend my time , my way.

When its all said it done, these guys are just walking zombies. The esoteric group of people are keeping everyone busy, minds occupied...just so they can continue to operate in the background, doing whatever it is they are doing.

I am so glad to be here on ATS and meet some people who speak my mind.

S & F.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
While it may be true, its made for the weak-minded. Those afflicted by this so much and then feel helpless, need to wake up. There are those of us awake enough to know we don't need to fit the mold set before us.

For him to generalize in such a way shows his ignorance.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I think if anyone puts on their 3D glasses, they would see the footprints of the NWO too. The people who does not see it, chooses to be blind. It's a system my friend. They say they will give you "freedom" in exchange for conformity. Glad you're on the level!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I just posted something on the Dewey Statist influence on our educational system

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historymajor

I think if anyone puts on their 3D glasses, they would see the footprints of the NWO too. The people who does not see it, chooses to be blind. It's a system my friend. They say they will give you "freedom" in exchange for conformity. Glad you're on the level!

Even when an older film comes on tv, I look at it through an updated filter of understanding, and it just astounds me what I see as conditioning that went under the radar or which just seemed to follow ordinary trending at the time but looking back I see how Hollywood glamourized certain elements.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

I agree with you to a certain extent. He is generalizing, because there is a significant portion of Americans that buy into this lifestyle. Hence, this is why are country is so flamboyant, greedy, and conformists. I have traveled the world, and I have a lot of friends all over...I could argue that majority of the people that I know are sleeping, and have no idea that its only a lucid dream. They are zombies, and if you try to enlighten them...they call it conspiracies. I can't say that for all people...but if we look at the amount of americans that are tuned in to Kim Kardashian's show, E, on facebook and twitter all day to the point where its a necessity, I would say that a lot of them are sleeping.

Maybe your circle of friends are all aware, and awake...if thats the case, you're a lucky person.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You may be a much more important component to educating people than you realize. Even if you just talk to a few people, you have helped to spread the truth.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Historymajor

Twitter can be a tool to communicate on important issues. For instance, when Obamacare passed, I came out of my crying jag and went to Twitter and there was a literal twitterstorm happening that night. It was the first time I really got into it. #TweetCongress can be a way to get the attention of Congress people who are on Twitter with their ear to the ground.
During the Egyptian and Tunisian revolutions I watched twitter feeds.

This type of worldwide communication makes the elite nervous because it can easily get things out of control(theirs that is). But they also try to use it to their advantage as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Even when an older film comes on tv, I look at it through an updated filter of understanding, and it just astounds me what I see as conditioning that went under the radar or which just seemed to follow ordinary trending at the time but looking back I see how Hollywood glamourized certain elements.

I watch a lot of older movies...from the day of Charlie Chaplin to now, and like you, I'm astounded by the things that I see. We get our mannerisms, slang, culture, dreams and goals from these movies. When we watch a movie...its a window into a world that never existed, its all a facade, but what the mind sees over and over again, it starts to believe. Like a dream...you never really know you were dreaming until you wake up.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I have tried to wake people up. I basically throw fillers out there...you know like use certain words to see if they are on the level. If they bite...we definitely talk about things that I wouldn't say hidden, but the things that people tend to hide from...the truth.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Historymajor

I just have one thing to add.

TV can be a tool to bring a state of mind. It is called imaginations and delusions.

Imagination is good and that is based on the facts which exist in the nature or real world

But illusion is a state that is not based on the facts or real world. So , it is based on lies and that is when you choose to lie to yourself.

After you get used to lying to yourself , you will accept other lies easily and that is the start of the journey to the bottom of darkness and ignorance.

That was my personal experience.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well said! I couldn't have said it better...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I have tried to wake people up. I basically throw fillers out there...you know like use certain words to see if they are on the level. If they bite...we definitely talk about things that I wouldn't say hidden, but the things that people tend to hide from...the truth.

Yes, that makes a lot of sense. Get a sensing of if a person can be open to discussion.

new topics

top topics

join