It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Sun of the afternoon. [D&R]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The White Sun of the afternoon shine with power,lifting dry in layers of dust and clouds of heat.The road is free.Air-conditioning inside the car is at maximum ,music singing at low volume accompanied by her voice.Sharon.My thoughts fly away in a distance.We are married 20 years now and she is still looking good.Her beautiful shapes,her long legs,her perfect breasts,her eyes...Sharon...Mandy,Sharon,what is with my mind.Tomorrow I will be at the office again, I just wait to gather Mandy in my arms.

In a distance I can see the city.
The car is running slowly on the alley with platters,I park the car in the front of the house.Danny and Miriam came in a run throwing in their mother arms.The baby-sitter sits in the doorway smiling.I hate baby sitters .The are like a spy,they watch every move you make in your own house."I took good care of them"
'Thank you Maria,you can go now and take the rest of the day off".
It's evening and children are asleep.I enter in the bathroom and through the translucent glass of the shower I can see her body undulating under the caressing of the water.Slowly I enter in the shower bath embracing her in the suffocating heat, feeling the hot water vapors fondling her body like tears of angels.

I woke in a corner of the basement in darkness.It's been two weeks now.This dream It's repeating over and over again.The burned flash,with dust and smell of feces.Misery.No water,no electricity,no food,just this smell.It's been two weeks now.

It's night.

Outside I can hear voices asking for help,desperate voices crying.I want to sleep,to forget,to dream again.

It's Sunday.A beautiful shiny day.Everything seems to be ok.Children are playing as usual in the swimming pool,while I am relaxing on the terrace.Suddenly,like in a movie unrolled very slowly I see in a distance a bright dazzling light rising to the sky,transforming into a mushroom cloud .Then nothing.

Four weeks passed since that day.Outside I can see white and black smoke,fires still burning ...oh this smell,the smell of death.Everything is covered in thin fine ash,I am thirsty,just a drop of water.My eyesight is weak.Like a mirage a silhouette of a big bird it's covering the sky, darkness and cold embrace my body.I know I am dying.Nobody will see my soul flying in the skies like the Pheonix Bird,in the White Sun of the afternoon that shine with power,lifting dry in layers of dust and clouds of heat!

edit on 20-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

new topics

join