It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham admits the NDAA applies to Americans and America is the battlefield

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Look at that traitor being so proud of this bill of rights destroying bill :

I hope he gets a heart attack for Christmas.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I did not know that Lindsey Graham was a man...
I guess I should pay a bit more attention, but the only place I see any coverage of US politics is one here

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It is important for muslims currently living in America to begin self- deportation.

These laws are being implemented so that the cloak of citizenship is stripped from muslims and they can be treated as the enemies of the Constitution and my Bill of Rights that they are.

I urge all muslims to begin self-deportation. Go now. Don't be complacent and find yourself in a FEMA camp.
edit on 20-12-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I thought you only get a present for Christmas if you've been a good boy?

Seriously though, you guys across the pond are crazy. I know its bad over here but Jesus!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Can we start comparing US military to Nazis now please? GMAB...We are a dying weak country hellbent on war. Now it's time we get what we deserve. I hope Iran will fight America to the death. The sooner we burn this nation to the ground the sooner we can rebuild and thrive.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

I thought you only get a present for Christmas if you've been a good boy?

Seriously though, you guys across the pond are crazy. I know its bad over here but Jesus!

Don't look at me. I didn't vote for that trash.-----------------------------

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
well I do not plan on protesting nor going on strike nor do i plan on seeding money to an aid group like UNISEF, as long as words are not listed as being... oh snarf they are , words can be use in a hostile and belligerent way, I wonder if self surrender if they go easy?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

I dont doubt it, but what I do doubt is that more than 1 person voted for that fool?

Your elections are so badly rigged America might as well be a Dictatorship.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Now look at that other POS Lieberman, Graham and Ayotte defending torture (they wanted this included in S1867/NDAA) :

At least it failed.

Those 3 senators should be arrested and hanged to the nearest tree.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
He seems to be very paranoid over other countries coming to kill him.He constantly repeats the possibility of getting killed which reminds me of Bush with his best friend terrorism.No wonder the bill passed.

join