It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by korathin

Yeh but uploading a video fo your cat doing something fun or cute isnt the same level of dedication that the egyptians went to , I mean they actually mummified them , something only really held for rich or powerful humans !

yet cats were deemed god like by ancient egyptians and were given great care during their life and even after death.

The dedication of the ancient Egypts with cats was due to direct contact with extraterrestrial "deities" such as Sekhmet and Bastet, who belonged to some feline-like humanoid race from Sirius. The mummification process was not for religious or spiritual, as claimed by mainstream scholars. It was for preservation of genetic material because the ancient Egyptian royalty wanted to be CLONED, just like their alien "gods" Neter aka the Anunnaki.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I do not believe in declawing cats, I think it causes them to have psychological issues. Cats use their claws in the same way that we use our fingers, so removing their claws is the same thing as removing your fingers, or hands. And the result would be the same, it would keep your hands away from his throat. A cat who has had it's claws removed is not safe on the outside against any predators. I know that a lot of the time people feel that is the only solution, but there are other options they can filed down or you could have tips put on them.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Love cats too. My cat is the apple of my eye, but being psychic is nonsense. A cat at best has an 18 hour memory and like all animals is goverened by instincts (not psychic). The video's you posted are probably re-used in shows like animals do the funniest things etc. They were worshipped in earlier times I think purely because Cats are unlike other pets they do not crave your attention but are very independent (most of the time). Usually people who are strong minded, indpendent or self reliant have cats as pets. You have to work for your cats attention/acceptance. Some people might have mistook that for Cats being more intelligent than they really are.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Cats are soooooo weird..... ...... they do weird things for no reason... Their meow makes you react [color=CAFFAB]they know it bugs you... They purr, run around the house for NO reason and my cat knows when im about to leave the room and tries to beat me where im going [color=CAFFAB]so he doesn't get locked out...

cats are weird...
The fact that you do not personally know a reason, does not mean that there isn't one.

Regardless of that however, the [color=CAFFAB]highlighted ↑ phrases actually are reasons.

reply to post by Grifter81

Originally posted by Grifter81

I don't dislike cats but I wouldn't trust one near my baby like that. Claws are sharp!

[color=FFD1E8]Second.
2 things:

• I didn't see any claws in that video.

• My cat is smart. If I told him that typing 'second' was entirely unnecessary, and accomplishes absolutely nothing other than making him look like an idiot who cannot think for himself, then he would never type it again. Are you as intelligent as my furry friend?

edit on 12/21/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• Can he type? I believe the rules say no one-liners.
    SECOND
    edit on 21/12/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
    link   
    My furry lone warrior Logan does has a precognitive ability to get in our way. It's almost 100 percent, and he can get lined up before you know you're going to get up. When we started paying attention it became obvious. It's annoying, but keeps me on me toes. I wouldn't trade him for anything.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:01 AM
    link   
    reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Whilst this is certainly a interesting theory have you any proof that this is why they mummified cats , they also mummified crocodiles , rhino , parrots , and many other birds, monkeys and oxen !
    So were they also from an alien species and were their DNA to be maintained as well ?

have any links to source material ?
    I'd be interested to read some , I still think that this is not the case and they were mummified because they were praised as deities !

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
    link   

Originally posted by ANNED
    cats must have psychic ability.

There are a number of feral cats that pee on everything in the neighborhood including my truck.

No one has ever been able to catch them and i have been trying.

Likely they will end up in a suitcase on a street corner in a bad part of town where they can have a lot of fun with who every releases them.(very likely a criminal type)

Don't get me wrong i like most cats.

I even have a little radio controlled car outside the front door under my security camera covered with fake fur.

The cats now know if they sneak up on it just right i will run and play with them.

I have fun setting in front of my security monitor with the radio control unit driving the cats nuts.

Fear not, I have a solution:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
    link   
    This soothing the crying baby video is nonsense. I've watched my cat and a dozen barn cats do the same thing to dying mice and rabbits. It's a method to judge distance to prey or potential threats. Some half wit sat that cat next to that child to make that video and the cat was merely judging the distance. Cats are perhaps psychic, but that video doesn't prove diddly.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
    link   

• My cat is smart. If I told him that typing 'second' was entirely unnecessary, and accomplishes absolutely nothing other than making him look like an idiot who cannot think for himself, then he would never type it again. Are you as intelligent as my furry friend?

SECOND
    He can type, but he's not very good at it. He can think for himself though.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
    link   
    reply to post by hypervalentiodine

Thanks for sharing the vid! It was hilarious!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:42 AM
    link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
    If cats are so psychic why do they get run over by cars so often? Are they committing suicide or something?

Also in the video with the alligators there must be something about the gators we don't know, perhaps they are already quite docile for some reason?

I mean look people were walking right up within striking range of them, which would be very foolish unless there is something wrong with them that we don't know about since the video doesn't exactly give us the full context.

Since alligators are cold blooded creatures they will react and move slower during low temp portions of the day

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:46 AM
    link   

SECOND
    He can type, but he's not very good at it. He can think for himself though.

Opposable thumbs help in that respect. What pray tell makes you think I can't think for myself? Because I wrote second? Excuse me for following the guidance for making posts?

As for the attitude to cats with kids, people can do what they want for all I care? I personally would not let a cat near a new born baby like that, I think it's reckless behaviour. No one should trust an animal with a baby, no matter how good natured the animal may be.

Our kids should not be put in any danger that can be avoided.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
    link   
    I had a female cat who had three litters before I got her fixed. When she had her first litter, she came in the middle of the night to get me and show me the kitten that was just laying there because she did not know what to do, I gave that kitten mouth to mouth to get it breathing, and she was able to figure out how to take care of the rest of the litter once they arrived, and I got to watch. One little guy came out fighting, ready to get out of the sac and get on with his life before she could even get to him. He is the one that I ended up keeping.

It was my daughter and me, and the two cats.His name was Oscar, and growing up with all females, he was an alpha-male
    . He did not like other males coming into his territory, he would hiss at any males that came in. When a friend came other to tell me someone he was close to had passed away, Oscar jumped up and sat cuddled up to for the majority of the time he stayed that day, even though Oscar had hissed at him every other time he came over. Oscar seemed to be able to sense when people were down or upset and would try to comfort them. He took the female kitten (Lady) that I brought home when he was about 10 or 11 under his wing and they were very close to each other. grooming each other and sleeping together.

I had Oscar for 16 -17years, He loved to eat and had gotten pretty fat by this time. He became very ill and when I took him to the vet, the vet gave me an antibiotic to give him and told me that, just just to run the tests he could need to run would cost way much more than I could even dream of being able raise. and that maybe I should put him to sleep. I did not because I did not feel he was ready to go. I was not against putting a suffering animal to sleep if that is what the animal wants. After nursing Oscar for an additionial two weeks, watching him getting worse and worse, and suffering more and more. He got to the point where he would drag himself to the litter box and I would have to put him in and take him back out. He quit eating and would just lay with his head od the side of the water bowl. I thought with as much as he was suffering he was surely ready to go.

I asked the guy I was with at the time to give me a ride to the vets, so I could hold him instead of having to put him in a carrier. or on his own on the seat. When we got about halfway to the vets, Oscar sat up and started meowing at me really loud. I think that at point if I had been the one driving I would have turned around and gone back home instead of going on and having him put to sleep.. But I didn't, and I held him while he was given the injection so he would not be alone. Two days after he was gone Lady wandered into the kitchenby the food and water bowls, where Oscar had spent his last days. And all of the sudden she shot like a bat out of hell out of that kitchen her claws scrabbling on the floor. I had never seen her do that before, nor have I seen it since. I truely believe that she saw Oscar in there and it scared her.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
    link   
    reply to post by HunkaHunka

And the 6-8yr old kid that stands within 5 feet of a live alligator with no protection what so ever, and the other adults standing around are all wearing shorts.

I don't know how cold it could be, considering it's warm enough for humans to walk around in short sleeves and short pants.

Although that may be part of the equation, it cannot possibly explain the full context of what we are seeing can it?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:52 AM
    link   
    reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I've had cats around me my entire life. And I've had many experiences where I was feeling bad, depressed, sad, etc and the cat would show up to comfort me. It's happened so much that I expected the cat to show up when I started to feel bad.

They know. We are connected.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:06 AM
    link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
    link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
    link   
    I've had cats ever since I was a kid, always been around them and they have always been around me.
    Now my latest cat seems to protect my son, we live on the 4th floor so when ever the cat hears just him crying down stairs for what ever reason she cries out, she is able to spot his cries from other kids crying at the same time.
    When she was about 1, if anyone, including me tried to pat her she went agro, but my son could pick her up and throw her around like a rag doll and the cat wouldn't really care.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
    link   
    I would tend to agree that cats are in a real way very different than dogs or other animals. I have six . Three males, three females. They can do some of the strangest stuff I have ever seen. One female, a solid white female named "Itty Bitty Kitty" talks to the walls and our angel statue....It's like she's seeing something and reacting to something the wife & I can't see she"ll cry out and here comes her daughter " Gracie" and she will sit and talk to the statue as well.

One of the males that own us, a black & white Manx is quite the dog. This cat acts like a dog, He also visit's his best friends grave on a daily basis, his friend was a old Dacshund mix about 17 years old in a wheel chair. "Scrappy" We buried Scrappy on July 1st this year....."Fat Boy" the Manx, when he meet the dog it was like they had been around each other their whole lives....allmost inseperable from the day they meet.

I have watched this cat, go out to that dogs grave each day since July1st. He'll hang out a few minutes, then continues with his day... Even when it's raining. He even took over the dogs bed & will let no other cat get near it.

There was some sort of kinship going on there with that dog & cat.. I have one that want let the others hunt the birds!! "Minnie Kitty" will chase any cat that chases after the birds or squirrells, crazy. My wife says, their seeing & reacting to things we arent able to see or hear.. I do beleive she's right......They know whats going to happen, way prior to us knowing it's going to happen. Yea they may be, the "meek" that gets all this when we end our time here.

The pride,, Maynard J,=Father of Gracie
    Sampson= A fine red haired lad
    Minnie Kitty= female leader
    Itty Bitty Kitty= Russian Royalty
    Gracie= The queen of the Universe
    Fat Boy+= The Manx that thinks it's a dog........editby]edit on 21-12-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
    link   
    reply to post by titzycronulla

LOL! Neither....I was just being silly!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join