It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Cat near a baby (or you too)...this is why to be cautious: Toxoplasmosis - wiki...
A nasty parasite. I hate parasites. I would burn this planet just to kill'em all.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I don't normally get involved in psychic threads simply because there's little proof that can be repeated BUT as a long time cat owner I can agree with the OP even if I can't prove it.

My wife and I have been cat owners for many many years, although we moan at our 5 daily we love them to bits and people in our block and other friends just marvel at how sweet our ones are, all ours are very loving, very trusting and love being made a centre of attention of, that is unless they sense a bad person. We have little kids who sometimes throws little pebbles at the cats but the cats just ignore them and sit on the balcony but suddenly you will see the cats jump in our little in out hole for them when they see some other people, they then sit in the widow watching them.

I swear that the cat senses the malice long before they get close.

As mad as it sounds I swear they do, also ALL our cats seem to know when my wife is in the block when coming back from shopping, long before she touches the door they have ran to it to meet her. Now what makes that weird is that we live in a 3 floor block of mini flats with 6 flats contained and many many people constantly in and out of the block yet when my wife just comes close to it the cats are there waiting, you can watch them come from every room in unison to meet her.

We also have what I call a talker cat, she literally answers questions with a yes or a no response, she has two distinct answers which actually sound like yes or no, the no is almost perfectly pronounced with the yes being yes ish.

There's also a bond between us and them where you can almost hear what they want to do ie two of the cats like to sit on the frame of an open top window and at times when they come into the room its like you get a request to open that window, as mad as it seems I've actually tested the notion out when I don't get the request and the cats go nowhere near the window so its not just because I open the window they go there.

As a depressive I adore the cats, they are truly a soothing influence when laying on your lap, its almost like they know you are down and up they come.

I know 99% of this sounds truly insane and by nature in my normal subjects on here I'm sceptical by nature, I'm a UFO believer but I look at every case and am always willing to call a hoax or mistake just that, my mind isn't clouded by wanting to believe, I'm the same with religious beliefs bar that I'm a non believer but I'll look at anything put in front of me and give it time but ultimately I've never seen a truth for religion and certainly no use for it.

The point there is that I'm quite level headed with most stuff but this thing with the cats freaks me, they really seem to be both incredibly clever and have some sort of 'influence' to those around them.

Psychic??? But there is something about it....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Blessed be all,
I have to say that I trust cats more than I trust people.
Here is one reason:

Namasté

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I was recently adopted by a cat, yes she adopted us (my family). So here's my phychic cat story.

She simply turned up one night gradually followed by another night and another, testing the waters so it seemed, we have a large dog as well and she was after his left overs. We thought she may belong to one of the immediate neighbours so we didn't pay much attention, until we realised that she wasn't going anywhere, and was basicaly camping out in our yard.

After about two weeks we decided to take her to the vet and get her checked out as well as seeing if she was tagged. It turned out she was tagged and had come from the other side of town, probably about an hours drive arcross a major river and through a major city. It's possible she may have got in the back of a truck or something who knows?

So the owners collect her, and we are a little sorry to see her go but glad we got to reunite her with a surprised owner. The owner had since moved to a new location, and so the cat was once again in a new home.

Well two months later she turned back up, once again traveling arcross town, arcross the river and through the city. We decided she'd earned her keep contacted the owner and arranged ownership.

Now there is no possible way within the cats five senses it could have managed to pin point a house, a street, a suburb, etc... She was stuffed in a box taken to the vet where she had never been before, then stuffed in another box and driven for approximately one hour to another location the cat had never been before.

Seeing as her journey took about two months I reckon she started heading back straight away and didn't get lost once. It's not like she was hanging out the window reading the street signs or anything
or following any scent trail.
She can only have been accessing some information beyond the known physical senses, I see no other explanation. It's not just directional it's pin point accuracy. Absolutely amazing!

I think she connected to me somehow, she certainly seems magical.
edit on 21-12-2011 by squiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Awesome videos!

And i agree that it's very possible.

I believe a lot , if not all, animals still have the ability we've lost collectively.

But i clicked on the thread hoping to see actual evidence, and all i got was 2 videos and some writing above and below

Title is misleading.

OH and i have a dog story, not a cat but a doggg . ( i do have a cat though). Anyway here it is;

So my dog Snoopy really use to hate my one Aunt , and anytime she'd be over he'd growl at her/stay away/ watch her every move basically.

It was unusual because my dog loved everyone, he never snapped or barked at anyone for no reason.

Welllllllll anytime she would pull in the driveway he would start barking! Even though he didn't see the car or who was in it! He wouldn't bark for other people, but when she came around he somehow knew it.

To conclude, my dog must've been onto something because my Aunt ended up being a horrible person. A sociopath that just can't stop causing trouble for my family.

edit on 21-12-2011 by dannotz because: add

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
like some have said before, I believe that cats are indeed very psychically atuned.

I also believe they may have a connection with Grey ETs.

A few years ago I had a fantastic cat. but unfortunatly I had to give her away.

My wife is convinced to this day that the cat helped her with her MS symptoms.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
My Cat used to sleep on our babys blanket every night and they had a magical understanding. Only true cat people can have that trust and in return your cat is more than just a cat to you.

I posted a thread on ATS a long time ago about when I moved from Scotland to New Zealand (my cat was left in scotland with my parents) and I awoke at night in New Zealand to see my cats face being cast upon my door by the moonlight. then I went back to sleep and dreamt my cat was being given an injection.

I awoke the following morning to a text message from back home in Scotland saying my cat had been taken to the Vets suddenly and was put down.

Explain that one ATS..... It was one of those things that makes you really think about afterlife in all things, not just humans.

;-)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The cat in the video wasn't doing anything psychic it was just being friendly. Cats understand what babies are and adjust their behaviour - Some friends' baby son would pull their cat around and pull it's fur and it just put up with it even though in obvious discomfort.
I don't know of any incidents of cats attacking babies, does anybody have any evidence for this ?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Trying to read through the thread before I post my reply and my own experience. But had to jump in here, can you guess which side of the debate I am on

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

The answer to the door dance is that the cat does not particullarly want to be inside or out side, the cat just wants to be on the other side of the door

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Originally posted by Grifter81
I don't dislike cats but I wouldn't trust one near my baby like that. Claws are sharp!

Second.

I wouldn't trust someone who has a fear of cats having ulterior motives with children. Anyone who doesn't trust animals, are NOT to be trusted themselves...

First off, the poster didn't say they FEARED cats, despite what your brain is telling you. In your own quote, they said they don't TRUST cats....big difference from fear, but apparently your ignorance is getting in the way of you understanding simple things like that.

Second, anyone in their right mind should never 100% trust an animal. They all can be unpredictable at an given moment. The internet is filled with videos of morons "trusting" animals blindly (like you apparently do, lol) and getting their ass handed to them.

The real scary thing about your post is that it got stars? WOW.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I agree that cats have psychic abilities. I've had experiences with my cat where he would send an intrusive message to my mind..

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
He's just a lil man in a cat's body.

[color=FFC2A3]Jane's Addiction - 'My Cat's Name Is Maceo'

[color=7AFFFB]My cat's name is Maceo
He's a little man in a cat's body
He yawns just like ı do
He's convinced ı won't eat him

I think he thinks ı'm his dad,
because ı saved him from the pound
Well we went down, down to the pound,
and that's where we saw Maceo

[color=7AFFFB]Cat catcher said to me, "go ahead & pick one out"
Maceo said "Let me out!"
He sleeps right where ı do,
and we wrestle in the morning!

He comes to you if you don't bother him
He just likes to do his own thing
My cat's name is Maceo
He's a little man in a cat's body

[color=8F8F8F]That video may not remain on Youtube for much longer, but as of now, it is still there. I just know that in the past they have removed other videos with this song.

[color=6B6B6B]Disclaimer: The image atop of this post is neither my furry friend, nor Maceo.
edit on 12/21/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Declawed? What kind of sick person would declaw a cat.

I care much more for my cat, than I do for almost all humans. I love him, and he loves me. If his claws had not been removed, he would have never made it to his first birthday.

You say I'm sick for getting his claws removed. I say I'm caring and forgiving for releasing my hands from around his throat. That was after the second time that he had caused an excessive amount of blood to profusely flow out from each of my 4 limbs, and my back.

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

People who declaw should not be allowed animals.
Allowed?? Who are you to decide whether or not a relationship between 2 living creatures should be allowed?

My furry lil friend has never been tied up to any type of leash or a rope.
My furry lil friend has never been in a cage.
My furry lil friend chooses to stay.

The decision has always been his, not mine. Between my cat and I, there is only one use for the word 'allowed.' [color=FFFBC2]He has always been allowed to leave, but he has chosen not to.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
EVIDENCE? 2 you tube videos is evidence now is it? Come on dude, wise up! I dig the whole cats are cool vibe but you OPINION that cats are highly tuned PSYCICS (huge condasending laugh) is wrong. If they had powers of the mind do you think they'd be eatting kittykat and sleeping all day. WHat have cats EVER done? Sleep and poop!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Cats are soooooo weird..... ...... they do weird things for no reason... Their meow makes you react [color=CAFFAB]they know it bugs you... They purr, run around the house for NO reason and my cat knows when im about to leave the room and tries to beat me where im going [color=CAFFAB]so he doesn't get locked out...

cats are weird...
The fact that you do not personally know a reason, does not mean that there isn't one.

Regardless of that however, the [color=CAFFAB]highlighted ↑ phrases actually are reasons.

reply to post by Grifter81

Originally posted by Grifter81

I don't dislike cats but I wouldn't trust one near my baby like that. Claws are sharp!

[color=FFD1E8]Second.
2 things:

• I didn't see any claws in that video.

• My cat is smart. If I told him that typing 'second' was entirely unnecessary, and accomplishes absolutely nothing other than making him look like an idiot who cannot think for himself, then he would never type it again. Are you as intelligent as my furry friend?

edit on 12/21/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:51 AM
    link   
    reply to post by DanTheOutlaw

Yes I have to agree, as much as I love cats, when i watched that video I cringed every time the cat put it's paw on the baby's that way. When my grandchildren are little I try to keep a close eye on anyy interactions that they have with my cats, (although when they are as little as the baby it the video my cats may sniff when they first arrive) but then stay away.I have had two or three since I have had grandchildren. With my first, i tried to get my first grandbaby and my cat Oscar to be friends when she was about a year and a hslf old, so he got to trust her and did not run/hide when she came close. So when he was sitting in a chair, right about eye level with her at the time she walks up to him, puts two of her fingers in the peace sign position and jabbed him in the eyes. After that I let them hide when the kiddies came near.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:52 AM
    link   
    Cat Sitting and lying on command

i do believe cats have an intuition and can read the emotion/ atmosphere of the people in a room.

take a look at this you tube video of a Bengal Cat - it is sitting, lying, and giving paw on command!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
    link   
    reply to post by korathin

Yeh but uploading a video fo your cat doing something fun or cute isnt the same level of dedication that the egyptians went to , I mean they actually mummified them , something only really held for rich or powerful humans !

yet cats were deemed god like by ancient egyptians and were given great care during their life and even after death.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:23 AM
    link   
    reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Only in cases where you have a weakened or low immune system and you then mix your bodily fluids with that of the cat or its fluids / feacal matter !

You cant just catch it when your near a cat ,otherwise we would all get it all the time !

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join