It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I would not say they are magical i would say they were worshipped in the way that certain statues or books are worshipped by different groups of people through out time for no reason other than mythological nonsense.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity
If cats are so phychic why dont it dow hat you want it to do? if they are phchic they would atlaeast surley do something when you tell them to, infact they should do it even before you tell them too.

If you want an animal to obey your every command, get a dog. Dogs have masters, cats have staff.

Do you think a human psychic will do whatever you ask? Maybe they know what you want them to do but have minds of their own?
edit on 21/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i love my cat. she likes to purr and sleep on my pillow, its great.

one time she killed an entire family of mice, it was a massacre! she ate most of them though, just left the heads and stuff, scattered around my room. dont get me wrong though, i was still grateful.

so yea, psychic perhaps, magical definitely.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
How different are they from the big cats? I cant find a list.

In that first video the gator felt the claws on the cat. The gator was fairly tame and well fed, he figure it's not worth it to go for the cat but with no claws he would have went for it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yes,

Cats are brilliant at physic things.

The other day, I was sitting down feeling absolutely horrible about something, and my cat ran in, did a little meow, and brushed against me.

Cats are not all about cupboard love.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DanTheOutlaw

I have two little boys and we used to have 4 cats. I never had any uneasiness with cats around my children. Actually it started with one female cat. She was a stray that literally ran into our house one night when we opened the door to go somewhere. She was a terrified, starved kitty and I couldn't leave her out in the cold, so I put her in one of the bathrooms and left some milk and meat in there for her to eat while we were gone. When we came back, we spent a couple of hours trying to coax her into trusting us. She finally did and we decided to get her a collar and keep her. A couple of months later, she ran away. We saw no trace of her. Fast forward a couple more months, and she reappeared at my door. This time, she didn't dart inside uninvited and scared. It was like she was requesting permission to enter my home. I looked and noticed she was carrying kittens. I let her in and decided to let her give birth at my house, so the kittens would be safe. A few weeks later, she gave birth to 3 little kittens. Two boys and one girl. When these kitties began running around playing, it started to get out of hand. So we decided to part ways with them. We gave one of the boys to a friend, the other boy to my sister and her daughter, and the girl was given to a friend of my mom's. After this, the mother cat became angry with us. She left our house and never came back. The only cat I still see is the one my sister has.

None of these cats has ever harmed an infant. In fact, I witnessed situations like the second video. The mother cat would oftentimes rub or paw at my little boy when he was a baby. However, you do have to watch out for tiny kittens who are just learning how to play. They don't know the strength of their bites or the sharpness of their claws, yet. When they get a little older, they learn, from playing with each other, that their bites can hurt. I never had a problem trusting my cats with my children. As long as your cats and children are raised around one another and know each other, and you teach your cats to respect your children and vice verse, there shouldn't be any issues.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

The claws were retracted the entire time. They will not protract them on a baby. He was using the pad of his paw to transfer psychic energy into the kid. The cat knows the baby is a member of the family and will not turn against the kid and will only protract them in order to defend the kid. Cats are cool like that.

edit on 21-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's the old saying that if you see a cat, a dog and a mouse all side by side running in the same direction you drop everything and follow them. They know of an impending doom.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Also I hope the cat was declawed

Declaw a cat? Why would you do that, or want to do that. Luck for cats it is illegal in civilised countries

en.wikipedia.org...

Cats are not psychic, their powers or persuasion have just resulted in some people thinking that they are psychic.
edit on 21-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I think I think in the first video it is a combination of factors:

1) In the beginning the gator challenged the cats dominance. I am guessing these are feral(street cats) with an established hierarchy. When a cat stares alot of the time with intent it is a kind of "I am dominant, I am right" kind of thing. By staring back, the gator was questioning the cat's dominance. And looking away is a kind of "I am sorry" type thing that cats do as well.

2) When the two gators come out of the water, it looks almost like the cat is trying to herd them(with the one gator investigating and deciding the cat isn't worth the trouble and focuses on the guy in shorts). Then, when the gators make a weird movement towards/around humans, the cat launches a preemptive strike.

You have to understand that even feral, street cats, also evolved in a way that aligns them with our species.

And in the second video, it looks like a fully mature cat is displaying some maternal qualities. I would never trust a kitten/young cat around a baby/toddler(and vice versa). But a well tempered adult cat can be useful with children.

In addition, cat's(adult and kittens) can mimic human baby's frequencies by design. You have to understand the several thousands of years of evolution at play. Cat's evolved to get things from humans, so naturally they figured out how to press our mental buttons.

edit on 21-12-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

----------
I don't know about psychic, but I remember once my cat just kept staring and following nothing once, then proceeded to jet from the room... Then I got a weird chill and thought, "yeah I am getting out of here". And he is always waiting for me at the door(unless he is mad at me for something or asleep). But the odd thing is he starts waiting 5 minutes before I pull into the drive way....

And then when he was a kitten he would get angry and attack me when I made Chinese food jokes.....lol

I think cats have more of an Emotional IQ type thing. Not much in the way of rational thoughts, but more emotional thinking.

edit on 21-12-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
cats must have psychic ability.

There are a number of feral cats that pee on everything in the neighborhood including my truck.

No one has ever been able to catch them and i have been trying.

Likely they will end up in a suitcase on a street corner in a bad part of town where they can have a lot of fun with who every releases them.(very likely a criminal type)

Don't get me wrong i like most cats.

I even have a little radio controlled car outside the front door under my security camera covered with fake fur.

The cats now know if they sneak up on it just right i will run and play with them.

I have fun setting in front of my security monitor with the radio control unit driving the cats nuts.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
so where is the "compelling evidence"?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

All the urinating on varied items is to do is to mark their territory that tells other cats "Stay away, this is my hood!"!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I am reminded of a case from The UK about 40 years back pertaining to 2 Britons who raised a lion from the time he was a cub and set him free just to find him again a few years after they released him into the wild.

Christian the Lion:
en.wikipedia.org...

Videos
Story ;
www.youtube.com...

Reunion about 3 years after he was released back :
www.youtube.com...

This is definitive proof that all cats big or small have long range memory retention and recollection.

All animals are naturally telepathic as that is how most communicate with one another.

Typically if you dared get within 100 feet of a lion's cub they will kill you but in this case Christian allowed the 2 to not only meet his girl and their friend but allowed them to meet and play with his cubs.

edit on 21-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Question? Do you call yourself mummy or daddy to your baby cat? I am very interested in this concept. Please reply.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by trouble_every_day
There are many who believe that a cat is the nearest spiritual incarnation below our own.
The egyptians thought quite highly of them
but they're not the only ones.

I think that I agree with this.
For those that do not think that cats are open psychically, just try this sometime.
The next time your in a room where theres a cat that is awake and not otherwise occupied , send a strong thought towards him or her.
I will bet you the cat will turn and look at you.

They also have strange senses of humor sometimes.

edit on 21-12-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterFasting

Featured in the opening post to this thread. The cat psychically got 2 gators to back off and in the other the cat got the kid to go to sleep!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Egyptians did mummify over 10 million cats ! their remains are all over egypt !
they must have done it for a reason !

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I've had cats for over 50 years. Yes, I agree they have unique psychic abilities.

But, the behavior of the cat in the second video, has nothing to do with intentionally putting the baby to sleep. It is typical play behavior of cats. You notice, kitty is first drawn to the baby's hand motion. The interaction begins after that. The paw on the head, is how a cat shows dominance over an opponent.

I would guess the baby is really tired to begin with, thus cranky. The warmth of the paw, plus the reassurance of contact, was soothing to the baby. Viola sleepy time.

ETA: I think this cat is psychically telling this dog something like....I wouldn't do that if I were you.....

edit on 20-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

THAT is the BEST!
So funny!

Is it wrong of me to think about men and women this way.....?

X
A

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Egyptians did mummify over 10 million cats ! their remains are all over egypt !
they must have done it for a reason !

I wonder if humans thousands of years from now finding the remnants of servers or databases that managed to survive will be saying the same about us? After all isn't their thousands upon thousands of videos and pictures online of cats?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join