It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jeleigh752

I've also witnessed the phenomenon of which you speak. The best I can describe it as is electrical detection of another being. Cat's can "feel" each other through walls, steel, glass and air. Another hint of the electric Universe?
We humans on the other hand seem to have lost it. Sometimes we feel it though, like the hairs crawling on the back of your neck when you know someone is staring at you...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Cats are quite a unique animal that sometimes do not get the credit they deserve. If a cat was not a living flesh creature they would be robots due to some of there unique abilities.

* Very Keen Eyesight(more so at night)6 times better than humans, and Hearing that surpasses dogs.
* The abilitiy to land on thier feet when falling
* Reflexes that rivals most predators
* and much much more, Here is a list.

When I was young I had a cat that would hiss and follow my ex girl out of the house after we had an arguement.Consistantly .

I also find it rather amazing that cats bow down to no one, they may come when beckoned at times but for the most part they do what they want to do.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

Yep. My girl friend's cat gets a lot of love. She's especially talkative.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Coincidence? I dont think so

edit on 20-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

My Siamese could see the spirits in my house as a teenager, I known this for years about cats. Plus cats are very receptive to what emotions you are feeling without me showing them in my experience. If i was depressed or upset my cat would jump on my lap and comfort me. While other time he did not pay any mind.

Great post I concur

edit on 20-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The famous Japanese lucky Cat'

According to legend, Naotaka Ii who was the Samurai lord of the district was out riding near the temple. It had started to rain heavily and Naotaka Ii took shelter under a large tree when he noticed Tama in front of the temple, the cat appeared to be beckoning him. "What would a cat want with a Samurai?" he thought and left the shelter of the tree and walked towards the cat. As he did so lighting brought the tree crashing down. The beckoning cat had saved his life.

after that he start worshiping the cat, soon thousand of other people started too

Now day, A Japanese lucky Cat statue can be found all over East Asia and you can find them at your local asian store.

So Cat are pyshic they can even predict when and where a lightning is going to strike.

edit on 20-12-2011 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I've had cats for over 50 years. Yes, I agree they have unique psychic abilities.

But, the behavior of the cat in the second video, has nothing to do with intentionally putting the baby to sleep. It is typical play behavior of cats. You notice, kitty is first drawn to the baby's hand motion. The interaction begins after that. The paw on the head, is how a cat shows dominance over an opponent.

I would guess the baby is really tired to begin with, thus cranky. The warmth of the paw, plus the reassurance of contact, was soothing to the baby. Viola sleepy time.

ETA: I think this cat is psychically telling this dog something like....I wouldn't do that if I were you.....

edit on 20-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Thanks for introducing me to the most irritating noise on the internet. I've had cats all my life, and they're idiots. Psychic powers? Pffft!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

This cat has trained it's own masseuse.
I don' think I can say as much for most humans.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'd like to see those parents in the 2nd video try that with a tiger.

Seriously, though, people actually believe this? What about tigers, lions, panthers, etc.? Or is it only housebroken cats have psychic powers?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I think the Parrot looks like it wants to mount that cat
What do you get when you cross a parrot with a cat? A Pat? or a Carrot?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There are many who believe that a cat is the nearest spiritual incarnation below our own.
The egyptians thought quite highly of them
but they're not the only ones.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Cats have a few additional sub-chakras (and a few bud chakras) more than humans, including on the paw pads, the tail, and at the bridge of the nose, kinda in between the eyes. They are drawn to good energies, though cats and spiders seem to be drawn to the bizarre energy of ley lines for some reason (which are usually disruptive to other mammals; spiders and other insects seem to like them too...), and will roll around or sit on a space of good energy. Dogs moreso. Horses and parrots/macaws/cockatoos I personally believe are more psychic than cats and dogs. I once took riding lessons at a stable with an 'interesting' riding teacher who had wild parrots in the ring as she felt that they calmed and communicated with the horses. I don't know if that's true or not

Purring is healing - it's a form of vibrational toning.If anyone's ever read Margaret Atwood's apocalyptic Oryx and Crake series about GM humanoids, they purr to heal each other (she took it a step further...) There's also a school of thought that vocal cord toning activates and sends energy to the pineal gland, which opens the so-called third eye. Maybe kittehs are all sighted and stuff

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Cats are awesome, I love my cat Elvis, but worship that little sumbitch? shiiiiiiiiiiit! He pissed on my daughters diaper bag when she was a wee thing. Hell, when we lived on the river Elvis killed three mice,,, I killed 5 with a wooden spoon,,, I am incredibly swift for a white dude, but still. Worship the cat, how do you think that will make the One that made the cat feel? Jealous!!! Jealousy is the anger of man. Man was created in God's image. You do not want to make the omnipotent jealous!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Fascinating! I always thought animals had more spiritual awareness, -if you can call it that way- than us. Maybe it's because we were deprived of such abilities in our 'assisted' evolution. Oh well, I'm going to start looking at my cats differently from now on!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Another thing that adds to the mystery of cats is the way they can get lost. Thank god it doesn't happen often but there has been times I have searched the whole apartment and mine isn't very big either. Each time ends the same. I suspect he has managed to slip out somehow. He's an indoors cat. I go up and down the stairs looking at every floor. Even searching through the basement just in case. Then go out and round the house calling for him. Eventually returning to the apartment sitting down and trying to relax. From that on it doesn't take many minutes until he suddenly sits somewhere, on the bed, floor, couch or whatever. I'ts like he had slipped into another dimension for a while.

Another funny phenomenon I hardly see these days is the ceiling cat. They used to be funny too.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
dogs (canis familiaris)
    hearing 67 - 45,000 hz.
    Olfactory membrane 150 sq cm.

house cat (felis domesticus)
    Hearing 100 - 60,000 hz.
    Olfactory membrane 14 sq cm

humans (Homo Sapiens)
    Hearing 64 - 23,000 hz.
    Olfactory membrane 4 sq cm.

Most house pets can hear in a much higher frequency range than we can.
A sustained high pitch sound can be quite irritating to them,
while simultaneously we humans are unable to hear it.

They are also warm blooded just like Parrots.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Don't really get why some people are afraid of leaving their cat / other animal alone with a baby? If you have a dog or cat you should know their general temperament... Sure if your dog is a cranky old fart take the baby away from him.

So what if your cat wants to play with the baby a little, baby might get a tiny scratch but come on! So what? It's not like it's an open flesh wound gushing with blood.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
Anyone who doesn't trust animals, are NOT to be trusted themselves...

That's an interesting logic you have there; I encourage you to apply it to a real scenario. In order to show that you can be trusted, kindly go to the zoo and fling yourself into the Lion's den or the Croc pit. Do be sure and have someone capture the results on video. The wise, trustworthy animals will decide your fate.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

He's evolving into a Khajiit.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
I don't dislike cats but I wouldn't trust one near my baby like that. Claws are sharp!

Second.

I was thinking the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join