It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Intermission time......absolutely cutalicious.....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by definity

Post fail!

Back on topic and with a little humorous tint, I have seen all us animal lovers come together on more than one thread, research animals released after years in a cage, animal cruelty captured on film, et al and I would like to propose something. If ever ATS needs renaming it should be....
CATS (Completely Above Top Secret) and I will go further and say that StealthyKat's avatar is the icon for it!
It contains elements of cats, scariness, and secrecy.

Sorry StealthyKat, I couldn't resist!
All meant in the best possible way.

reply to post by Manhater

Aww, my cat is called Midnight too!

edit on 20/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a reply to previous poster

If cats are so phychic why dont it dow hat you want it to do? if they are phchic they would atlaeast surley do something when you tell them to, infact they should do it even before you tell them too. So elt me get this right the phchic but they dont like to show it that much or atall. Infact i jsut think they can semi read the expressions on a human face unlike dogs that can read nearly all emotions on a human face. Its funny how all the cat lvoers think cats are phchic and the people who dont own cats think its rubbish. personally i own a cat and i think it is rubbish

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Cats and dogs together? Cool! I'm glad they have put you in your place too, it makes me feel at least a little better.
I spend my time opening doors here. I call it "the door dance". It's just one cat but damn, I feel like I just don't do it quick enough.
Example:
"I wanna go out, MEEEYOWW!"
"I wanna come back in and then go out again MEEEYOWW!"
"I wanna go sleep upstairs MEEEYOWW!"
"I wanna come back in and inspect food bowls and if possible the frying pan you just used MEEYOWW!"
"I wanna sleep on your bed MEEYOWW!"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The title put me off but after watching, the video is hilarious AND animal friendly. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Let us know when you get your new addition.
I didn't have a cat 2 years ago after I moved
and almost the first thing on my list after I
got settled was to get a new kitty. DJ is the
tops - best friends with my Basset Hound and
presently busy showing my new Jackabee
puppy who the boss is in this house and it
isn't me.

OH I will for sure, pics and all!!

Awe I love Basset Hounds, had one as a kid. Her name was Rosebud lol. She was so cute.

After the new year. I was looking at online rescue sites for Egyptian Maus too, which I absolutely love. I think my cat Lily was part Mau, she had the mark on her head and had their temperament lol. She was the best cat ever, greeted me every day at the door when I got home. She stood there all pretty and just waiting to say hi. It was sweet. I miss that!

My neighbor has about 4 cats some are indoor and some are outdoor. I love it cause they are very friendly. One is half Abyssinian. The dad was a breeder and got out and impregnated her sisters cat lol so she got one of the kittens. He is a very sweet and playful cat.

One of them she said will come in my apt when it's cold, she is like everyone's cat she said. I told her if she didn't mind I'd let her stay with me when it's cold if she wants to come in. The neighbor said no problem and that the cat has been that way for years! So that is cool lol It's still nice at night here but soon it won't be and she will want to come inside.

Cats imo are just awesome! I like dogs but I am more partial to cats.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

I will attempt to answer your questions. Why doesn't a cat do what I want it to? Because it is not a dog and does not seek ...can't think of the word...reward for its actions, unlike a dog. A dog is a pack animal, a cat is not.

Being psychic has nothing to do with obeying commands from its slave. If anything, I am the one who obeys.
Reverse psychic mind control? Quite possibly. "Look into my eyes...."

A cat is psychic because it is associated with "black arts" such as witches, familiars and the like. It is a self-sufficient animal and can catch (cat-ch) its own food. Dogs just tend to beg. Well, my cat begs too by miaowing but thats another matter.

If you stare into the eyes of a dog it sees that as a threat and can well attack you. A cat on the other hand welcomes eye contact. It knows it is controlling you.

Hope it helps.

If you doubt, search ATS via the search function for "Cats are Alien camcorders". It truly is worth it's weight in gold, just like this thread.

I forgot to mention they are a master of disguise too. Get a load of this!

edit on 20/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added video of oft posted undercover secret agent cat

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

The title put me off but after watching, the video is hilarious AND animal friendly. Thank you!

LOL...it is hilarious. The family has about 3 videos of the same litter growing up playing whack-a-kitty,....the kitties are having a ball playing. Glad you enjoyed it.

I have a Pixie-Bob, half bobcat, half feral domestic. She owns every box that enters the house. Her favs are the larger boxes, turned upside down, with many holes cut in them.

Her other favorite thing to do is...leave me presents Like dead mice in my tennis shoes....she thinks I just adore that.

I don't let her down when I find her little gifts...I tell her thank you, as I get a paper towel and sneak it to the waste bin while she's not looking.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

My cat (Midnight) is also kinda street/feral. Her mom was a sick and injured streetcat that wandered into the house of the mother of a woman I worked with. The mother cat was pregnant at the time so they needed homes for the kittens. As soon as I saw her (black as the ace of spades with a silvery tiger marking which later faded to leave just the black) I was completely helpless. She was mine...correction I was hers! We've been together for 16 years and she loves sitting outside in the rain and the wind till 4am and is a complete pain in the ass with her door dance but I love her all the same. The name Midnight was quickly realised and all of her own doing.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
thought some would enjoy this.

A Cat's Diary

Day 972 of my captivity.
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. The Bastards.

Day 973 of my captivity.
There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Day 974 of my captivity.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now......

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Whack a kittty vid is so funny!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

OMG That was hilarious! You have exposed cat psychology to the masses. In accordance with the motto of this site, I think you deserve more than a simple star. Deny Ignorance! Thank you!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Yeah. I think that was posted back when Archie, Gopher and Veronica meant something to the internet. It's that old.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Cats, other animals too, children are said more sensitive to the paranormal. Sure as why in the past cats were given a bad rap and turned in harsh ways, minus cats blamed for the plague, they were held in regards as evil, witch's pets. Egypt was said to worship them;"Cult of the Cat"... Egyptian and shown on "The Haunted" Animal Planet paranormal show talks of the more modern cult within the ghost story.

Though, I don't believe the first video(gator and cat) reflects that entirely, but then again to think why would a gator be afraid of a small cat(unless the unfamiliarity scared them). Baby video; Anyone familiar with cats will tell you they are very loving and comforting, not just dogs who can be like this!

But over all, the feline(paranormal conductors or not) still fascinating!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Sorry couldnt resist...

Yeah I believe that cats are quite in-tuned to many many other worldly things

edit on 12/20/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Originally posted by Grifter81
I don't dislike cats but I wouldn't trust one near my baby like that. Claws are sharp!

Second.

I wouldn't trust someone who has a fear of cats having ulterior motives with children. Anyone who doesn't trust animals, are NOT to be trusted themselves...

I wouldn't trust you to babysit my child!

I love cats, but cats cannot be left unattended near babies, it's their instinct to lay on anything soft and warm and they can suffocate the baby.

In this video:
It appears the cat's claws are retracted and not going to scratch the baby, however one sudden move by the child could be preceived as threatening to the cat and the claws will come out.

What I don't ike is it's resting it's heavy paw, almost pressing into the baby's soft spot region on the baby's head. You don't press on that!

I don't personally see these videos as psychic powers.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Dolphins are the most intelligent species interacting with a cat. It truly does make you wonder what they're communicating to one another. Such an incredible piece of video to watch.

edit on 20-12-2011 by PerceptionReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

No offense intended, but that is hardly anywhere near compelling evidence. Opinion sure, but there is no evidence there. Don't get me wrong, I love my cats, I have four of them. I have had cats all my life and they are possibly aware of things we are not. I think their senses are far keener than human senses, but I don't believe they are psychic. All I see are two videos.. one of two cats who scare off alligators and another who was trying to play with a baby. Absolutely no evidence of psychic ability.

Speaking of cats, I have been told they will look at a serial killer exactly the same way they will look at a moth!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I remember years ago as a kid I was on top of this very high four feet thick stone wall,our cat was on the inside of the wall outside was a dog walking along the outside of said wall,the cat was following him move for move on the inside,simply amazing to watch ,so yes I do believe cats have this power.JEL.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join