It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
eeeeeeeeee! i

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Cats are definitely strange, not sure they have any kind of psychic abilities though. They can be mean and vicious animals, I'm not all surprised at videos of cats scaring dogs away, but I don't see anything psychic about it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A year and a half ago, i was doing some obe's while the cat was at the foot of the bed. Not good ones, but getting out of body. I noticed that the one time, she looked up at me, my body was frozen in place, I was above it. She got excited and wanted to go with me. Another time, I popped in and out really fast, and this movement scared the hell out of her. Yup, they see into the astral ok.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Is this psychic or coincidence?

One time, one of our cats (not avatar cat), a female and was a good mother, took a weird dizzy spell and was stretched out and stiff like, and staggered and fell when she went to walk.
Then she went kind of listless, then she recovered.
This was really weird to see and freaked us out!

Around (or at?) the same time my girlfriends Mother took a fainting spell and went to the hospital, wound up being diagnosed with OPCD
This was the first and only time this cat ever did that.
And it was the first time my girlfriends Mom had something like that happen to her.

That's my true story.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Toadmund because: not avatar cat

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
In ancient Egypt cats were revered as divine creatures. Killing a cat carried with it a death penalty under one Pharoh.

I also had a stong psychic link with one of my cats when he was alive. I've discovered that the psychic link with animals is visual not linguistic. Visualize the message you desire to send and watch what happens.

The Cheetah

The cheetah is the most easily tamed and trained of all the big cats. No reports
are on record of a cheetah killing a human. It seems specifically created for
high speeds, with an aerodynamically designed head and body. Its skeleton is
lighter than other big cats; its legs are long and slim, like the legs of a
greyhound. Its heart, lungs, kidneys and nasal passages are enlarged, allowing
its breathing rate to jump from 60 per minute at rest to 150 bpm during a chase.
Its top speed is 70 miles per hour, while a thoroughbred tops out at around 38
mph. Nothing on a savanna can outrun it. It can be outlasted, but not outrun.
Cheetahs are unique because they combine physical traits of two distinctly
different animal families: dogs and cats. They belong to the family of cats, but
they look like long-legged dogs. They sit and hunt like dogs. They can only
partially retract their claws, like dogs instead of cats. Their paw pads are
thick and hard like a dog's, but to climb trees they use the first claw on their
front paws in the same way a cat does. The light-coloured fur on their body is
like the fur of a short-haired dog, but the black spots on their bodies are
inexplicably the texture of cat's fur. They contract diseases that only dogs
suffer from, but they also get "cat only" diseases.
There is something even more inexplicable about cheetahs. Genetic tests have
been done on them, and the surprising result was that in the 50 specimens tested
they were all, every one, genetically identical with each other! This means the
skin or internal organs of any of the thousands of cheetahs in the world could
be switched with the organs of any other cheetah and not be rejected. The only
other place such physical homogeneity is seen is in rats and other animals that
have been genetically altered in laboratories.
(Cue the music from The Twilight Zone)

interesting creatures indeed.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
cat was lickin his chops over that baby, don't gotta be psychic to see the little fuzz ball was hungry

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Why do I always end up watching cat-vids when im online...?!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomSeeker

The Cheetah is such a beautiful specimen.
Do you have any links/names of researchers or sponsor for the genetic research?
And/or any other info about the connection between identical genomes being exclusive to our test subjects?

This is the first I've ever heard about anything like this-
if what you've claimed is legit,
that's a pretty damn big deal.

Since when were Cheetahs the animal of choice for testing?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mescalito

Why do I always end up watching cat-vids when im online...?!

Because Kittehs are Hella Kute

edit on 12/20/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I could stare down an alligator and lull a baby to sleep. Does that make me psychic too?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Originally posted by Grifter81
I don't dislike cats but I wouldn't trust one near my baby like that. Claws are sharp!

Second.

I wouldn't trust someone who has a fear of cats having ulterior motives with children. Anyone who doesn't trust animals, are NOT to be trusted themselves...

i hope you're joking. such a generalization.

I hate my grandmas cat. don't trust me!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I had a Lakeland Terrier for 16 years aged 11 he became ill an we thought he was going to die,He had diabeaties an once we started him on insullin he perked up an lived another four years,Shortlly after he passed my wife had to go into hospital for a week to have a benign cyst removed from her asophigus pouch in her throat.I was lieing on a soffa underrneath a breakfast bar in the liveing room.I was thinking about Toffee the Lakeland terrier an my wife an how this was the first time in decades I had been alone.Everyone knows the feeling of being watched an I felt it strongly looked up at the breakfast bar ledge .An a young tabby cat was stareing at me after a stareing match he jumped on my chest an started massageing me an licking my nose,My Wife calls the massageing moneymakeing an says its what kittens do to encourage milk from the mother.My wife was the go to cat person I was ignorant to there ways back then.Anyway after the massage an nose licking he Toerag sealed the deal by biteing my nose hard an bolted out the kitchen window,He returned later that day an moved in shortly after .He had no collar an no posters or wanted flyers went up.Took him to the vet an he was a young male nutered tabby beetween 9 months an a year old .He is huge an muscular now the biggest cat in the neighbourhood by far but he is a gentle soul .Eight years he has been with us there is a pair of Magpies nesting in a tree in our garden.Every Spring one of there babys leaves the nest to early an ends up cowering in our garden hideing best it can.Toerag finds it an brings it in doors to us unharmed.We know a Lady whom rescues wild life hedgehogs foxes badgers ect .An she comes round an takes the baby blackbird and raises it .An then releases it near where it was found.At first the parents would attack toerag mobb him an give him a hard time,However when there fledglings started turning up later unharmed.Its like they realize he is not hurting them.Haveing blackbirds outside my house over the years you get to recognise there calls,,Alarm screeches over there never ending turf wars with the blackbirds,Greeting calls morning 3am?time to get up calls ...found some tasty food calls...Stay away from my tasty food warning calls to other birds,Now I can tell when they have spotted Toerag as they have a special call for him.He also helps other cats out one Lady told me that all the cats would bully her young ginger tabby except toerag,The ginger tabby was a bit mixed up in its social skills one second submisive an compliant.Then it would switch to be hissing an aggressive an back again within seconds,The other cats couldnt deal with thease weired constant changes an ended up beating on it.Wich was makeing it even worse She noticed that Toerag would stay with him though an put up with his strange behaviour,We got to talking an arranged playdates for Toerag an Fred in his owners house,.Like I said Fred was pretty young about a year old at the time.Now he is a loveing cat with many freinds socialy competent an mixes well.....Toerag once brought a very sick skinny cat home about 5 years ago no collar no chip at deaths door,It stomach was rumbling an it was louder than id ever heard even a human stomach make,He started devouring the food we placed down for him.After a few mouthfulls he.....PEPE........screamed in agony an shot out the window,,,,,Toerag ran out after him an they both returned after a couple of hours,I gave him some vitimin enriched milk made for cats an placed him in the cat transporter.The woman whom rescues wildlife also does a vets to pets taxi sevice so we took him to the emergancy P D S A vets at about 4 am. His teeth were all rotten an green plus his gums were inflamed an red.He needed an emergancy full mouth teeth extraction,Also had chronic gingivitus gum disease,..When we got him home he was so relaxed an happy constantly purring,He must have been in agony with toothache,Although he had all his teeth removed with the help of a blender he was able to eat a normal diet,,Turned out the gingivituss was chronic an could not be cured only managed with monthly antibiotic shots,Poor wee Pepe had had a rough life an was infected with Feline.H.I.V. we found out a couple of weeks later as results of the blood tests ..Like Humans it meant his immune system was comprimised an unable to fight of infections.My first priority on learning and hearing this was the safety of Toerag an other cats contracting it.Like humans it is spread through sex or blood.The vet assured me that as Pepe was nutered an now had no teeth it was safe an there was no chance of the HIV spreading.After all he had been through I an my Wife felt we had to keep him an help him.Pepe only went out for the toilet an then he would come straight back in.Loved being curled up by the fire an was Toerags shadow when he was indoors.They loved each other so much it was palpable, After two years Pepe became immune to the antibiotics an we had to put him to sleep.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

Declawed? # no! That is inhuman and inhumane!

edit on 20/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Additional

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hello, OP! I have to agree with how cats can see and interact with others in ways that we cannot understand...after all, my cat, Priestess, is still angry with me for taking in a puppy and she lets her displeasure be known at every opportunity. Still she tries to put on a friendly face when the little one is asleep, and will even sit next to the pup while she naps. Considering the fact that this pup is a pit bull baby, I am hoping that they become friends quickly before the dog grows up! Cats can see the shadows that our eyes cannot, hear the voices beyond our hearing. We humans can perceive only less than one percent of the radio/light spectrum, where I believe that cats can see so much more. If one remembers the story 'Cats of Ulthar' and "The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath" by H.P. Lovecraft, he writes how cats can move from the material world to the dreamworld with ease.
Personally, I see Priestess, my snow white scion of Bastet, as my personal guru and teacher of how to remain composed when irritated, how to live in the now, how to meditate, and truely enjoy a good nap. Thank you for the post!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I also had a cat when I was younger, amazing animal, always felt it when you feel down and came cuddling.
As well It had the respect from all the dogs in the street :-) Many of them pulled a bloody nose and learned to fear and respect her.

Psychic capabilities ? She alway knew in advance what will go on; she was sitting next to door to welcome me, whatever time of the day or night I came home.

As well there is the story of "Oscar" a stray cat in a nursing home, which goes to the patient that will soon die and cuddle with them for the last hours. : Cat predicts 50 deaths in RI nursing home
Cat predicts 50 deaths in RI nursing home

I think they know something we do not.

Maybe, and this is just a wild guess/thought that I have:

There is the "third eye" or the 6th chakra, or in western science the pineal gland.
(Check out several threads on the subject here on ATS, one of them is called "I openend my third eye and I regret it" - do not let the title put you off, its an interesting one)

The 3rd eye is supposed to be the gateway to your inner self, and at the same time it allows to to do astral travel, Out of body experiences and other things.

One of the (meditation) techniques to open the 3rd eye includes making a humming sound deep in your throat while meditation.
Now, If you listen to cats, this "purr" sound they often make, when happy/sleepy (=meditational state) reminds me very much of this opening the 3rd eye technique.

So I can very well imgagine, that cat's are born with an open 3rd eye and therefore have immense psychic abilities.

Is there anyone who knows more about it ?
Would be interesting to know.

edit on 20-12-2011 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
love cats and believe theres ''something'' about them, but the second video is nothing special. My daughter used to self sooth eventually like that when she was that age. The cat was likely drawn to the pitch of the cry because it's the same pitch as a kittens cry. Also I hope the cat was declawed for the parents to let it paw at the baby (gentle though it was) Aside from my critique...nice article

Declawed? What kind of sick person would declaw a cat.

People who declaw should not be allowed animals. What is wrong with you Americans?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
love cats and believe theres ''something'' about them, but the second video is nothing special. My daughter used to self sooth eventually like that when she was that age. The cat was likely drawn to the pitch of the cry because it's the same pitch as a kittens cry. Also I hope the cat was declawed for the parents to let it paw at the baby (gentle though it was) Aside from my critique...nice article

Declawed? What kind of sick person would declaw a cat.

People who declaw should not be allowed animals. What is wrong with you Americans?

Agree 100%. Stop being lazy *#$@s and TRIM the front claws regularly, even better, put kitty caps on them.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
I don't dislike cats but I wouldn't trust one near my baby like that. Claws are sharp!

An aware cat knows it's claws are sharp and retracts them when necessary. I've known cats like this.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mescalito
I dont know about the psychic stuff there, but those vids are awesome!

Love cats
!!

Btw... i do think the cat in the second vid is just eager to play... you see him watch the hands of the baby, and one time it looks like its going to bite the head... pretty scary!

Play ? Maybe but I had a cat ( my beautiful William rest in peace) who would slap me in the face any time I whistled. ( He was declawed as he was an indoor cat so no ouchies) This cat might have been upset over the sound of the crying. Cats are sensitive to sounds. ( those ears, the better to hear you with my dear)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join