It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by shushu

Take a deep breath. I've even had a big black male kitty that did the nononono...meow when he was angered. And I can guarantee you, he was not brain modified in any way. I got him as a 6 week old kitty from a neighbor I knew very well. The only thing unique about Che was his propensity for climbing up the chimney to lay in wait for birds on the roof...

Eventually had to have a contractor come in and weld a grate in the flue of the fire place.

IMOHO...you are way off base with your accusations.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I'll concede... based on your testimony. I certainly hope you're right.

Just thought I'd throw another 'nononono' kitty! I had one that whenever he saw another animal would fluff up and start doing that!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Originally posted by Grifter81
I don't dislike cats but I wouldn't trust one near my baby like that. Claws are sharp!

Second.

I wouldn't trust someone who has a fear of cats having ulterior motives with children. Anyone who doesn't trust animals, are NOT to be trusted themselves...

Ooo a little narrow of a road there. My sister was badly hurt by a cat when she was very young. She was clawed over her nose and still has a bad scar from it. She is terrified of cats. She wont even be in the same room as one. When she comes over I have to put my cat in the bedroom so she cant see him. BTW- She has two daughters grown now and is a very good mother. I would trust her with anyones child. Oh and she loves dogs.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My cat just told me he thinks this is a load of balony, and I concur.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
I could stare down an alligator and lull a baby to sleep. Does that make me psychic too?

No but it might mean you're a cat !

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
love cats and believe theres ''something'' about them, but the second video is nothing special. My daughter used to self sooth eventually like that when she was that age. The cat was likely drawn to the pitch of the cry because it's the same pitch as a kittens cry. Also I hope the cat was declawed for the parents to let it paw at the baby (gentle though it was) Aside from my critique...nice article

Declawed? What kind of sick person would declaw a cat.

People who declaw should not be allowed animals. What is wrong with you Americans?

When its a $1600.00 leather sofa vs the cat with the claws guess what goes ? The claws. It is not inhumane. They leave the back ones if the cat ever gets out and needs to climb. My kitty was declawed and came home from the vets like nothing even happened. The vet even warned me that he was too active for just having had surgery and to watch him and try to keep him quiet. He never missed the claws. And it made him an easier cat to play with because he still acted like a cat and still played but could not scratch. Just soft little toes smaking at you.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have 11 cats and 2 pugs. I need to clarify that 7 of the cats are just kittens, not old enough to hold their on with the pugs. But I have to agree with the OP that cats see things we don't see. When I see a cat staring at the ceiling, I wonder what it is looking at?
Cats know much more than we give them credit for. Our first cat, who is still with us, adopted US. She hung around the house for a few days,then literally jumped into my wife's arms. We started to feed her, and one day she came into the house the same time I did, and promptly made her self at home, in spite of the objection of the pugs. Now, her first litter sleeps with the dogs and Callie retains her position as queen of the house.
Now, in keeping with the theme of this thread, how did Callie, the first cat, know we were "cat friendly" even though we had no cats, and two dogs?
However, I think dogs are also psychic. But that's another topic.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
We have two dogs and two cats. One of our cats is a Russian Blue and a little diva. She tolerates the dogs, but doesn't really like them too much, which also goes for the other cat. Our other kitty, a pure-white, deaf cat with one blue and one green eye, came to us not too long ago. I got her when she was only four weeks old.

Our female collie adopted her as her own right away, pinning her down and licking her all over -- which was nice especially in the beginning, when Kitty still had poop stuck on her butt all the time. The collie really kept her clean and nice, and I was very grateful for that. Ever since, Kitty hangs out with the dogs, and only with the dogs. I was worried about letting her outside, since white and deaf makes for a very easy meal for predators, but she always stays with the dogs, who can't leave our backyard, and never runs off on her own. It's really too cute.

I believe she thinks she's a dog too -- whenever she gets a mouse (usually leftovers from the other cat), she will protect it by growling at everyone who comes near her... and her growling sounds more like a dog than a cat.

Here's my contribution to the cat videos; one of my favorite YouTube vids that shows why you should never put a cat on a leash...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by StealthyKat

You're so right!

"Dogs have owners, cats have slaves"

And willing ones at that. My cat jumps up on my chest while I am laying in bed and meows, no wait he doesnt meow, he MEOWS, so I will get up and fill his dish. And I do it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
If my cat had psychic abilities, then he would know how to find his way home.

:p

I miss you midnight.

Aw, I had a Midnight once too. Got him halloween one year at the animal shelter. Pitch black. Sweet boy that he was. My son was very young when we had Midnight and he could not say Midnight so he called him MeeMight. Guess what? To this day when we talk about that cat we call him MeeMight. My Midnight took off too. He was my last outside cat. Any since him have been indoor cats only.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
I have 11 cats and 2 pugs. I need to clarify that 7 of the cats are just kittens, not old enough to hold their on with the pugs. But I have to agree with the OP that cats see things we don't see. When I see a cat staring at the ceiling, I wonder what it is looking at?
Cats know much more than we give them credit for. Our first cat, who is still with us, adopted US. She hung around the house for a few days,then literally jumped into my wife's arms. We started to feed her, and one day she came into the house the same time I did, and promptly made her self at home, in spite of the objection of the pugs. Now, her first litter sleeps with the dogs and Callie retains her position as queen of the house.
Now, in keeping with the theme of this thread, how did Callie, the first cat, know we were "cat friendly" even though we had no cats, and two dogs?
However, I think dogs are also psychic. But that's another topic.

I had the reverse experience... one of our cats ran away from home and found herself a new family. We got her as a kitten and she was an indoors cat and had never seen a dog. So when we got our two dogs, the cat went stir-crazy. She would growl and hiss at the dogs and severely attack them all the time; other than that, she would just hide out somewhere. Finally we turned her into an outdoor cat, but after a while she started not coming home for breakfast or dinner and began to stay away longer and longer, until one day she didn't come home at all.

My son was worried that something might have eaten her, but I still think she just went off and found herself a family with no dogs.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

After reading th OP i can only see evidence of the fact that cats are emotional and social animals.How would anyone see something paranormal here?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I dont know if this qualifies as psychic but we had a stray we adopted who's name was Socrates. He was a tuxedo cat (black and white for those who dont know what tux means) with white paws so we shortened his name to Sox. When Sox was two my son brought home another cat who had been bumped slightly by a car near our house. He was only stunned and we adopted him (another tuxedo) and named him Aristophanes and called him Ari for short. Well Sox apparently didnt like sharing his home with the new kid so he took off and went to live with the family down the street. ( true I swear it). Ari became sick not too long after we got him. I took him to the vet and the vet said that he at taken some trauma to his chest. It was an old injury and his lungs were filled with blood and pus from infection. Apparently he was more badly injured in the car encounter than he led us to think. He did not survive. I brought his little body home from the vets and while we were all gathered around his burial site guess who comes strolling through the back gate? Yep Sox. He had turned his back on us and had never came back to our house after he left. I saw him around the neighborhood and he still came to me when I called him but he never came home again. Not until the day that Ari died. Psychic ? Hmmmmm. curious anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have believed this to be true for quite some time now. Having cats my whole life(42 years), has lead me to believe that they definitely see what most people here would(I think) refer to as "Orbs". Invisible to the human eye, sometimes showing up on film or digital images. Not ALL orbs that appear in pictures are dust and light reflection IMO. I have witnessed my two current cats( a brother and sister) stare at an area of the ceiling, and walls, for long periods of time, and be obviously observing some sort of moving object that I am unable to see. It gets pretty freaky at times! I think they can simply see some things that we humans can not. Not ALL cats perhaps, but some. Maybe they all can, but who knows. I do believe mine do. Thanks. Merry Christmas everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Well all cat owners know, You havent been ignored until you have been ignore by a cat. The word aloof should have a picture of a cat next to it in the dictionary.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
thought some would enjoy this.

A Cat's Diary

Day 972 of my captivity.
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. The Bastards.

Day 973 of my captivity.
There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Day 974 of my captivity.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now......

I've read this before, thanks for bringing it again. I especially like the part about trying the weaving around the feet while at the top of the stairs. Too funny. And the dog being retarded.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Russian grays always look mean. Sorry, they just do.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

It qualifies to me . Cats are more human like than some give them credit for.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
love cats and believe theres ''something'' about them, but the second video is nothing special. My daughter used to self sooth eventually like that when she was that age. The cat was likely drawn to the pitch of the cry because it's the same pitch as a kittens cry. Also I hope the cat was declawed for the parents to let it paw at the baby (gentle though it was) Aside from my critique...nice article

Declawed? What kind of sick person would declaw a cat.

People who declaw should not be allowed animals. What is wrong with you Americans?

When its a $1600.00 leather sofa vs the cat with the claws guess what goes ? The claws. It is not inhumane. They leave the back ones if the cat ever gets out and needs to climb. My kitty was declawed and came home from the vets like nothing even happened. The vet even warned me that he was too active for just having had surgery and to watch him and try to keep him quiet. He never missed the claws. And it made him an easier cat to play with because he still acted like a cat and still played but could not scratch. Just soft little toes smaking at you.

My crew are all indoor cats... and around my house we have claw-clipping day if someone gets caught breaking the rules. I have one (our alpha1 and household sentry) who under no circumstances... will allow me to clip her claws. And I wouldn't dream of having her declawed (for personal reasons)... so I let her slide. She knows where clawing is permitted... as do the rest of my crew... via a multitude of lessons learned from the squirt of a high velocity water bottle.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

Most of us, do not live with tigers, lions or panthers or any other big cats. We don't know about their abilities as no one lives in close proximity with the big cats. (Unless your a zookeepper maybe)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join