It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viewer Discretion advised - They Want To Trigger WWIII (final Cut)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

DAVID ICKE - (Final Cut) THEYWANT TO TRIGGER WORLD WAR THREE

The Global Cabal is poking at the world, trying very hard, with blatant tactics,
to trigger WW3. The Global Cabal is wanting a massacre,
a world wide reduction of population.
The Global Cabal wants to use, abuse, control, oversee EVERYTHING

We must wake up, but most importantly

WE MUST SPEAK UP !!!

Please circulate far and wide - make an effort, make a difference.

edit on 12/20/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I can agree with much of this video. It makes you wonder.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Think its a good video. A lot of stuff he has recently brought out seems to make sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
yes,
WW3 is the only way out of a no win scenario....hit reset and count on your ability to survive these things......inherit the world and start again, and again, and again if necesary.....TPTB are not all in control as we would like to think...they just have a full proof way of getting around the whole "earth getting wiped out along with their enemies" thing, after they start the process.....

IMO it has been done before, maybe not on purpose, but what ever let them survive before, is still around for them.....
edit on 20-12-2011 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Provocative video, I had it cued up all day waiting for when I had the time and I finally got done with it. The last few minutes gave me goosebumps, he really has a way of getting his message across. I believe WW3 is inevitable, it's only a matter of time, I want to prevent it but what is there to do? TPTB will ALWAYS get their way if they're dead set on it, and I certainly don't want to be one of those peaceful protestors being shot down by the police, so I kind of just feel hopeless on this issue. I think it's just bound to happen, this world is turning into an ugly place the way it's being run right now, we need a make over, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

It's all about the battle for resources with Red China. Everything that has occured in the last 20 years is connected to that fact. Once the Soviet Union fell, the next number 1# threat was Red China rising. Both Iraq conflicts, Joke on terra and the push against Iran all comes back to the Red China problem.

Now, The international Banksters will do everything in their power to start a World War with China in order to erase their outstanding debt (as well as opening the Asian markets up to the chains of the Federal Reserve, IMF and the backdoor Bankster tycoons who rule them all.) Anyone who has studied and followed the history of exactly what is going on behind the scenes within this black war understands this. ~SheopleNation

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

You must speak up? Where are you going to do that? Online? Nobody hears you online. That's the best place to say, they'd tell you.

Watching videos = waste of time. Passivity that leads to more passivity. As long as you think you're making a difference this way, you are certainly out of the way...

top topics

join