It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birmingham Airport: Man Arrested On Terrorism Offence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Nearly every single 'terrorist' plot that has been exposed by the UK Security Services has been vindicated.
And they all involved 'home-grown' terrorists of Pakistani origin or who had received training in Pakistan and had close links to Pakistan based terrorist groups.

Really is that so?

I will play.

Please provide me with links of the successfull, that being they were convicted of terrorism charges in an Court of Law in the UK after being arrested by Armed anti terror police and held with no rights of release.

Lets gets those arrests to convictions into some sort of % order shall we?

I look forward very much to either yourself retracting that false statement you made, or making it very very obvious on here with doc, pictures court records, press clippings, as I said lets play, I feel you will be playing lets believe the propoganda and I will be playing lets show the truth.

Pfffhhh

Elf

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Terrorism Offence's dont mean squat in England, the Met will arrest you if you fart too loudly.

I have been arrested myself on a Terrorism charge, they suspected me and my friends of distributing drugs but didnt have any evidence so managed to acquire a warrant saying that we were 'conspiring to commit an act of terror'. The bastards even tapped our phones.

Im sure the Gov will find some way to use this to their advantage though.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well they are all patsys lol. Some are smarter than others that ia about the only difference IMO.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, does anyone on this board believe that some people are actually capable of doing things because they actually want to? Or is everyone on the planet a patsy. Nevermind - everyone is a patsy. A word that can mean anything.

I also appreciate how you guys assume that intelligence agencies are omnipresent (not that I doubt your dedication to your jobs) and capable of molding every mind to any given nefarious purpose you imagine today.

Creativity of individuals is not necessary. Or perhaps this is the opposite? One plants that such activities are beyond the scope of the mere mortal.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Out of curiosity, does anyone on this board believe that some people are actually capable of doing things because they actually want to? Or is everyone on the planet a patsy. Nevermind - everyone is a patsy. A word that can mean anything.

No one said that people aren't capable of doing things because they wanted to, that's the actual reason most of the time. The possibility of a Patsy was mentioned then you got your undies in a bunch and started a rant. If you're going to accuse people of assuming it's a Patsy and not considering other possibilities, maybe you should read the posts on the thread before you make an incorrect statement, like you just did right now.

In fact, I think I'm the only one who mentioned patsy, and I clearly said it was too early to speculate and I offered other possibilities. Nice to see you pick and choose which part of the comment you want to dissect but conveniently leave out the other parts that prove your assumption to be completely without merit.

Have a nice day, and please read the thread next time before you make unwarranted accusations.

In the small chance that I took your post out of context, I will then apologize, but I'm confident I understood your post in the context it was meant to be understood.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Mirroring, coupled with personal attack. Excellent choice of methodology.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Show the 'truth' then.

If I'm wrong I'll hold my hand up and admit it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Hey Aeons, that wasn't meant to be a confrontational comment towards you, nor was it a personal attack. It was a factual observation according to your previous post. You made a generalization of what has been discussed in this thread, your generalization was 100% incorrect so I took it upon myself to point out your flawed assumption.

No hard feelings I hope, but I still stand by what I said. I would expect the same type of treatment if I made a generalization about a thread I never even bothered reading before I posted.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm with Freeborn on this. My guess goes to Pakistani trained terrorist group. IF it isn't that leaves Iran and I bet they are still shakey because of their botched assassination of the ambassador in NY. Just MO, gonna be interesting to see this play out.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
what's interesting is, they decided to announce they 'caught' someone.. out of the MILLIONS they stop/arrest/detain every day..

but TODAY .. they decided to announce they're doing their job..

hmmmm

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Anyone come across any new information on this yet? I'm looking around but all the articles have the same generic info included in the OP. I'm curious as to what this "document" that can be used for terrorism could be. For all we know it could be a picture of Big Ben or something stupid like that.

I remember the UK police arresting someone on terrorism charges for taking pictures of a building. I have a feeling it's going to something stupid like that.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What was the piece of paper, a copy of the US Constitution?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I don't think the English authorities would be too worried about the U.S. constitution

edit on 20-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If guilty string his butt. But before the bomb the browny land brigade start again these acts are not state authorised.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by MaxSteiner

And none of that excuses the murdering of innocents here in the UK.

But murdering innocents in Pakistan is excusable?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The murder of any innocent is inexcusable. The crimes of any individual, group or state shouldn't result in the punishment of the civilians of that state.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
IMO,

I think this is a classic CIA, MI6, Mossad set up operation.

A friendly reminder that your authorities are working hard this holiday season.

They love to blame Muslims for dirty things in December.

Next they will say Santa Clause is a Buddhist.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I'm open to that possibility, in fact I kind of expect it, but you know the die hards will get mad if you mention a possible FF

They get enraged if you even mention the possibility of MI6, CIA, MOSSAD. It's not like these organizations ever involve themselves in this type of situation

As of now this could be anything though. All I have heard is that he has a document for terrorism. I want to find out what this supposed document is.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

And exactly when has the UK been guilty of that?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join