It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new "Sky Sound" video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hey Kat,got something for you to check out.

A list of reports since the 1800's of the noises from the sky.

Skyquakes.

www.shadowresearch.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Cool! Yes, I have seen reports from waaaay back....it seems they have increased now, and that's what creeps me out a little....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Someone mentioned fracking as a possible source.

So,here check this out you can look for the parish you are at.

sonlite.dnr.state.la.us...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Having just watched Skyline this afternoon, my new preferred theory is that there are giant ships hovering over random areas. So, whatever you do... don't look up.

In all seriousness, it does have to be taken into account. What if...? Just like it has to be taken into account that it may have been an amplification of a helicopter flying just out of sight. Or, it might be slow electrical discharge just above the cloud line, like the plasma speakers I mentioned earlier.

And, now there's these new cases to take into account. They keep piling up.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I forgot to add this..
sonris.com...

And this.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Loved the Skyline movie.
Anyone seeing the blue light anywhere??

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Some new vid from today

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

They sure do. I think that we may NEVER know....but I sure hope I'm wrong. I still think it is OF the Earth though. Do you think sometime if you have a few minutes, you could analyze these newest ones I caught, and see if they have the same characteristics as the one you already did? I'm just curious about that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hey,Kat,if you google earth yourself,pan out to see if you can see any fracking pads around.
Do you know what those look like?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

No blue light
I haven't seen that yet....guess I should!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I certainly can. In fact, I was planning on doing that before you asked. Where would my ATS reputation be if I wasn't thorough enough to compare multiple recordings? (Do I have an ATS reputation?)

Skyline was very good. And, of all the videos I've seen, I've never seen any with that blue light. That's probably a good thing.
edit on 10-1-2012 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

No....I have heard them described as "pads"...are they square? I'm going to go look....is that right though? (that they are pads?)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

That's right! Please let me know if you think they are the same....thanks CL!
You certainly DO have a rep....at least to me you do....that's why I trust you to do it.
edit on 1/10/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

After a quick analysis...

The booming noise video: it's hard to distinguish the sound from the background noise. The louder sound at the end peaks at about 75 (actually, with a closer look, it's two at 82 and 65) Hz (plus, I shouldn't say the end...it's the end of the file I captured, which stops after 50 seconds...so the louder sound at about the 45-50 second mark). And I can tell you the ringing sound is at 800 Hz. Other than that, I can't see any frequencies that stand out. It's pretty much just a mess of sound.

The rumbling sound video: there are pretty steady peaks at 118, 107, 91, and 5-10 Hz. That's very much similar to the last sound you recorded.
Oh, and just for fun, your voice is at 204, 430, and 613 Hz, and the dog barking is a whole bunch of frequencies between 880 and 1190 Hz.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I have a frequency! Wooo Hooo!
Guess what I just found out....Kdog sent me a link and I found out there are 73 fracking sites in my area! Is there any way you could analyze a video of fracking sounds and see if it matches? Here's a vid of a fracking operation

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Another fracking sound vid....props to SpeculativeOptimist for finding it......

I'll be leaving for work soon, so I wish you all a good night. If anything happens and we get any calls on strange noises again tonight.... I'll let you know!
edit on 1/10/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/10/2012 by StealthyKat because: added content

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

That fracking sound is a bunch of frequencies (at least half a dozen) ranging between 43 and 441 Hz. It doesn't deviate much from that at all.

And, interestingly enough, it's about the same with the second one. These are sounds that cover an obvious range of frequencies and die off on either side. The sounds you've recorded are more spread out, and their frequency peaks are much more localized (and constant).

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I've been looking up more videos of plasma speakers and electric discharges. There are 3 things that I'm finding quite interesting:

First, both the roaring sounds and the electrical arcs tend to have their frequency spectrum gradually decline until a certain point where they drop off suddenly (that is, both look like a gradual slope leading to a cliff that drops off at some high frequency).

Second, both also tend to be a variable spread of frequencies save for 3 or 4 obvious peaks. The only difference here is the frequency of those peaks. For small electrical arcs, the peaks are higher, producing a higher-pitch sound. For large arcs (such as lightning), the peaks are lower because a greater volume of air is displaced, producing a lower-pitch sound.

And, third, the location of the "cliff" seems to be relative to the location of the peaks. A lower-pitch sound (the roaring) has a lower drop-off point, whereas a higher-pitch sound (the smaller arc) has a higher drop-off point.

It's amazing, really, how similar the frequency spread of the sounds are to that of the smaller electrical arcs - the only difference being their pitch (again, attributable to the difference in size).

I do want to point out, though, that the fracking sounds are also very similar. They could certainly be it, given that the sounds your hearing, then, would be more of a reflection off the cloud cover, which would no doubt alter the sound somewhat. I would probably consider that the most likely possibility at the moment.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The obvious statement to make here is that the reports on the link from kdog go way back, so predate fracking? It's purely a guess on my part but I don't think that is the reason. Do they have fracking in the vids in ukraine? Etc..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Well I have watched this video and can't say the sound I have sounds similar, but here is a link to thread about the odd sound I am hearing at night.

Odd Sound

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join