Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A new "Sky Sound" video

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Listening to those sounds (the ones where i think they are authentic)...i am getting reminded of what i can only describe as "giant industrial floor cleaner". I don't know, somehow i have this in the back of my head although i don't remember from where i remember the "industrial floor cleaner/sweeper" sound...

It's very obvious "mechanical" to me like a giant machine.

As for hot air balloons...we have them occasionally here, even going right over the house.... and they are usually quiet unless they fire..but then it's more like a short whoosh where the balloon is climbing again...i dont think its even remotely the same sound.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Been cruising ATS and came across this thread.
If it has been posted here already, please excuse.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Strange Metal Sounds Coming From the Sky

In it, I found this youtube that sounds the most like what we've heard here:

For the record, the sounds were heard again early this morning from 4 to 5 for almost the complete hour.
Cloudy skies, followed by snow 4 hours later with large snowflakes.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I think I may have posted it before, but it's cool because it's a good recording and captures it well. That's exactly the sound....I haven't heard it since the last time I recorded it though....but I am waiting and ready if I do!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

And you should have your fancy new camera now, right?

I'm amazed by the volume of some of these. Some of them are loud enough in the videos, I can't imagine how loud they must have been in real life. It's hard to believe that anything that intense could be coming from the air, especially without there being a visible source.

I'm still not sure if my explanation could account for the sound - especially the volume part. I haven't had much opportunity to sit down and think about it in any detail, due to sickness, Christmas (including preaching on Christmas), and now my birthday, plus work tomorrow, my free time is getting whittled down pretty good.
I've got some free time now, though (for maybe 45 minutes), so I'll see if I can expedite some thinking.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I found something called a plasma speaker. It uses plasma (ionized gas, such as air) to produce sound. This is the same way lightning produces thunder - by ionizing the air around the electric discharge and producing a loud compression wave.

Perhaps a less-intense, continuous version of this?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
CL!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It was posted on here by someone earlier. Sorry I'm new to forums so forgive me if I posted out of order. I will learn this though! The video of what I experienced was the one recorded in Tennessee on Dec 5'th 2011. Someone ( some user) from ATS sent me an email on my you tube account asking about it and thats how I learned that it had been posted on here. Sorry I don't know how to post the video on here and anyways it's already posted by someone.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Hey CL! Sorry I took so long to get back to this....yes I got a new camera...not a fancy one but a much better one. I haven't heard it since the last time, but you can bet I'm ready if I do. Happy late b-day BTW!!! If it happens again I will be right here with it!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Interesting about the plasma speaker....I'd like to hear one just out of curiosity...I really believe this is some sort of sound from the atmosphere being amped up somehow (?) Uggggh it's really baffling!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
OK....I KNOW we don't have volcanos here in Louisiana, but I came across this video from another thread, and I was astonished at how much it sounds like the sound in my first couple of videos in the beginning of this thread (after 1:00) Once again, I'm not saying it's what I recorded....but I just wanted to give you an idea of how it sounded SO similar!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i was following this thread before i made an account (been lurking for a long time) and i forgot about it. in mid december i woke up (just barely) and heard the STRANGEST sound. it was very similar to the weird sounds described here. i do have jets that fly over and sometimes they are low. the airport isn't too far from me. this was different and lasted too long for it to have been a jet flying over. there IS a military base here and from time to time i see military helicopters fly over but this was more of a jet sound. the copters are different (though really loud if they are low). had i not gone back to sleep i'd be able to remember it more clearly. i just know it was very different from any other loud engine sound i'd heard.

anyway, just thought i'd add my .02 cents. it was odd and made me think of this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well thanks for the bump because I want people to stay aware of it. I'll never forget that sound. I've been hoping to hear it again since I now have a better camera, but so far haven't. I am paying attention though and keep the cam close just in case.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

i really wish i had been more conscious. i do know it woke me up it was so loud. police helicopters wake me up sometimes but that was definitely not what it was since i hear those so often... not that i'm in the ghetto but it's not the swanky-est neighborhood.

there was an odd high pitched whirrring sound (not like a siren) that was off and on a couple of times in the 5 or so minutes it lasted. it sounded jet like but lower. some of the videos i've watched sound exactly like what i hear when a jet flies over at a low altitude. that was NOT what i heard. it was lower and lasted too long.

there is probably a logical explanation for it but i'm clueless.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Possibly the most difficult aspect of this is, why now? Why hasn't this been documented before (at least, not with such frequency)?
And then there's that - the frequency. Why in so many diverse places, and why not in others?
And why no obvious cause for such a loud sound?

That last one is what makes me think 'atmospheric'. It would seem to be more...ethereal. So-to-speak.

I haven't been thinking much about this lately, either. Too much other stuff going on, and what we've got now feels like a dead end. Though, if you happen to capture something with your new camera, that would definitely re-spark my interest. But, of course, don't go fake the sound just to record it on my account

Happy late b-day BTW!!!

Thank you, ma'am

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I don't know how anyone COULD fake it....at least I don't....or wouldn't even if I did. I have not heard it since then. You can bet if I do it will be here though. Yeah...right now, I kind of at a dead end too....and on the other threads on the subject, not much new either. I haven't searched lately to see if there are any new vids from other people either, but I will.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I can't believe I forgot to come on this thread and post this, but I woke up three nights ago to the rumbling sound again here north of Memphis. It's been quite a long time since I heard it but it's back.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

If you can....record record record
The more we have to compare, the more the possibility we might discover what it is.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I will next time! I've posted on another thread about the intense energies we are all experiencing and lack of sleep I am getting so melatonin and benadryl are part of my nightime routine right now to help me sleep, so with that being said, I woke up and managed to stay awake for 15 minutes to listen to the sound and stayed with it until I knocked out again! I will say that this time the sound was much louder and more intense than last year when it was happening here. I don't know if this is tied into the energy upheaval so many are noticing but it's interesting that they are both occurring simultaneously.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by justsaying

If you can....record record record
The more we have to compare, the more the possibility we might discover what it is.

If you haven't seen this yet you might want take a look:
Strange sounds around the world

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Stealthy Kat - There are another 4-5 threads on this thing that have popped up in last few days, all the same sort of thing,
Were you mapping the locations of these? It's a shame that people aren't adding to this thread rather than starting new ones every time - it just make it so much harder to follow all the events.
This is happening so much it makes me wonder if there could be a forum for these events alone? Mods?

Also - would he nice if we got a concrete answer on any one of these events because I am sure as yet not one has been given a convert 100% rational explanation? They have been heard in USA, Ukraine, UK, costa rica. Pretty much across the globe,
What we need to do now is collate the times these things are happening as well - because if it's heard at 8am on UK and 2 pm in costa rica(or whatever the time differences are) - is that the same event causing the same sound?
This is the most intriguing thing I have read on this site in years - and whatever I can do to help I will do. At e weekend when I have some time I will try and collate the timing of these events..let's see if there is a pattern of a sort.
Anyone else able to start this before then? And PM me with what threads you have got the info from so far so I can carry on.

Also - where these sounds are heard - airbases, mines, Fracking - what's happening near them
It's a lot of work but come on ATS we have some amazing minds here - let's get to the bottom of this phenomenon

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def