It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new "Sky Sound" video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I posted this on my other thread www.abovetopsecret.com... However, since that thread is so long, I feel like it is getting "lost".....so I wanted to post it here so more people could hear it. This is happening more and more, and I heard it this morning as well, but it only lasted a few minutes.This particular video is the best I have captured so far, because you can hear the reactions of people on my street in the background. Turn volume up and use headphones....this was so loud we had to shout to talk....called Barkdale AFB, police, and local news....no one knows what it was but said they got constant calls about it. Also rode around to see if any construction going on etc...nothing. The "hissing" sound is my crappy camera. Supposedly, I am getting a new one for Christmas, so hopefully i will catch it again in high quality....this one eats batteries which is why I had to stop filming so abrupty. But toward the end you can hear how loud it gets.....we have still not been able to find a cause....my neighbor was screaming to her kids to get inside...I mean it was scary! Oh....it was right around sunset, and the weather was good, no storms and only a couple of puffy small clouds. If it starts back again today, I'm ready....and listening. If I catch it again, I'll post. I'm tempted to open my Christmas present now to have a good camera...

Just in case you didn't hear PT 1 here it is...when it first started (same day same time aprox) Best sound is after 1:20

edit on 12/20/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/20/2011 by StealthyKat because: added content

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What can I say... these sounds are just creepy! Every time I hear a loud plane taking off here or a distant train anymore I pause to listen but nothing is as loud as this. I wish the truth of what the heck this is would come out but isn't that all we want the truth on all this crazy crap going on right now. Good recording even though you don't like your camera.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

It's really scary in person. I recorded it a few times before this, but wasn't really scared...but this time, I was...it was so loud....like a giant blowtorch above us....I just added pt 1 if you missed it. It went on for over 30 minutes this time.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Are there any industrial areas nearby? Factories and the like? It sounds like when a pipe blows off a pressurised air system. The type used to drive air motors and stuff.

The noise is unbelievable when one of those goes. Any burst in any pressurised system could give a noise like that. I'm not saying that's what it is mind you, its just my best guess.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

No....that's what I mean, we checked everything we could think of....even called the news channels. Nothing. It's still a mystery. I wish I knew how to do sound analysis on my computer...anyone know how to do this? I have already posted the other times I caught it, but I think I'll do it here too... so that if someone knows how to do an analysis of it, they can compare. If you listen to all the ones I recorded, you can hear that it's the same sound. I think the other times were in September. I'll post them below this so you can listen and compare to these newest recordings.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
My girlfriend and I hear something like this in Chicago when we go out on our deck at night. The one here reminds me of a train passing that never actually passes, and when trains do go by it makes the contrast all the more obvious.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
And on a related note, I've been bugged by commercials lately using a very similar sound. Many commercials, the most obvious is the one for the new assassin's creed. Once you hear it you'll notice it many times in the media.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hold onto your seats.

There are things occurring that many would just love to ignore and claim it as, "A natural occurrence." There are so many disinfo agents and shills here that will jump to protect their realities in an instant, but, they never actually come up with a reasonable explanation for these things...which shows you that they're scared little puppies who are afraid to face the implications.

Its coming. Its already here.

Not long now...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don't here anything or at least nothing remotely close to the other sounds posted

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

If there's no obvious source then it's a genuine mystery! The only other explanations I could come up with would be either some clandestine work being carried out, probably underground. Some kind of high powered aircraft travelling regularly over your area or something natural to do with the Earth?

Whatever it is, it's going to be hard to find the cause. I imagine it's quite unnerving when it happens.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

you mean to tell us that the local news/media outlets won't even start a cursory investigation into this?? you need to go down personally to whatever news media is there in your town and have them listen to your recordings...start raising some hell!...remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease phrase, works for a very good reason.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here are the other recordings from September and July 2011 which I recorded . On my other thread, I have all the recordings I could find from youtube etc, so please don't post those here....put them in the other thread. I want this thread to be strictly about the ones I captured, and possibly having them analysed by someone who has the ability.....and for me to post any other new recordings I may be able to catch in the future. There are so many of these threads, that's why I want to keep this one subject specific. OK...these are all I have recorded...

From Sept 1 2011 both on same day

Next day...Sept. 2 2011

July 2011 *BEWARE* loud rooster crow** so it doesn't startle you if you have it turned up LOL!

Pt 2 same day (july)

edit on 12/20/2011 by StealthyKat because: added vid

edit on 12/20/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

You don't hear the roaring noise that everyone is shouting over? Use some good headphones and turn your volume up....it sounds like a train in the sky it's so loud....but it was so much louder in person.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by eluzhun

And on a related note, I've been bugged by commercials lately using a very similar sound

Hmmm I never noticed but I'll keep an ear out. I think it's from the atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

I think it's the latter. I don't think it's possible to have underground tunnels in Louisiana because of the water table etc....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I just recently sent the newest one to them...they emailed me and said that they have gotten many calls and will look into it. They did a short story a couple of months back, but basically, just asked the question "What is it?" and went on to say they checked the AFB, etc and they don't know either. Same old same old....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Here's the commercial to which I was referring: www.youtube.com...

Admittedly it's an absolutely badass trailer but this is the sound I've been hearing in a lot of media and it's interestingly very similar. Farthest "out there" conspiracy that I can come up with? It's brainwashing somehow, or affecting the sensory systems in such a way as to compel us to accept something in the future, dumb us down, change our "vibrations" etc. in order to "prepare" us for something bigger, like aliens or whatever. No I don't believe this or have any evidence but it's interesting to think about nonetheless...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
maybe you should provide a bit of film in the same area where the sound is not happening to provide some comparison because i cant tell what im supposed to be hearing at this point.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I actually happened to hear, and get a short video of, a similar "roaring" sound a few months ago (April 20). And, by chance, I also happened to find out what was causing it. There are two things I notice about these videos: first, it always seems to be cloudy, which would tend to reflect back to the ground sounds that would otherwise dissipate in the air; and, second, the horizon isn't visible. Now, mind you, I haven't watched every video out there, so I might be wrong that these are trends, but, of what I've seen, they seem to be a pattern I'm noticing.

The fact that you can't see the horizon is significant. What allowed me to determine the source of the sound I heard was the fact that I had a clear view of the horizon.

If you don't mind (I have to ask, since this is your thread, about your experiences), I can post the video of the sound I heard, and what was causing it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Sure...I want to keep this as much as possible about these particular recordings, but if you think it's relevant, please do. Just want to add that the most recent recording was a clear beautiful day, it was just getting dark. Do you know how do do sound analysis?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join