It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Generation Of Youth Born To Be Consumed By The Flames Of Fear Hate And War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
We must look at how the North Korean,Iranian and Pakistani people are,in the same way that the Japanese were and how they praised and idolized their Emperor and died for him in their millions during World War Two...

Any thoughts otherwise,like about the North Korean,Iranian and Pakistani people welcoming the United States military once their dictators are disposed of and accepting the installation of the capitalistic way of living,is really nothing more than the United States brainwashing its own people to adhere and believe in the supposed righteousness and can do no wrong additude of its own military machine...

They will fight against the United States and anyone else tooth and nail till the bitter end.Iraq and Afghanistan will seem like childs play,a summer sunday walk in the park,compared to the enormous struggle that will result from the United States politicians and military brass trying too hard to enforce its will upon the North Korean, Iranian and pakistani people and this will do nothing but destroy...

Another Generation Of Youth Born To Be Consumed By The Flames Of Fear Hate And War...

All this endless sabre rattling across the world,all this perpetual war ready mentality within so many countries, will do nothing but crush us as a species and bring about the dawn of the extinction of the human race when all is said and done...

All of the horror and death that has been filmed,especially during World War One and World War Two and made readily available for all to see,has done more or less nothing to stop peoples animalistic desire to instill fear,to hate and to kill eachother off...

The cult of personality remains alive and well,growing stronger and so many millions upon millions of people still blindly worship their greed and power posessed evil leaders.So many millions upon millions of people seemingly oblivious to all the fear and hate and hell those evil leaders will always end up unleashing within their lives...

Stalin,Hitler,Mao,Pol Pot and others were not imaginary characters within some forgotten movie or within the latest video game,they were real people,living evil in the living flesh,who not long ago were praised and idolized even as they relentlessly persecuted and annihilated well over one hundred and fifty million people...

Make sure as many people as possible drink and dance the upcoming New Years Eve away,because World War Three is ready and waiting for all of us,its brutal jaws are open wide,its savage fangs already dripping blood...
edit on 20-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

WW3 is definitely coming. The true WW3 I wouldn't be expecting until around 2023, but we'll definitely see things start to change beginning somewhere in the 2012-2016 range. If it all collapses, hopefully I could make it out to the woods and live off the land. Oh, yeah, and set up some solar panels for some intense gaming sessions.

If the situation is isn't desperate enough for some honeys to check me out by then, then it'll have to be just me.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by blocula

WW3 is definitely coming. The true WW3 I wouldn't be expecting until around 2023, but we'll definitely see things start to change beginning somewhere in the 2012-2016 range. If it all collapses, hopefully I could make it out to the woods and live off the land. Oh, yeah, and set up some solar panels for some intense gaming sessions.

If the situation is isn't desperate enough for some honeys to check me out by then, then it'll have to be just me.

Sit in your cabin and get your game on! Geothermal power!
Solar powar!
You will master Diablo 3. BF3? No problem. haha.

But yeah, i think people need to start banding together to try and SLAP SOME SENSE into people and government, literal or figurative.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Link??? Source please???!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Your signature may have been true back in the 1930's and 40's when just about everyone had a gun in the United States,when every boy got a real gun for their birthday and was encouraged to learn how to shoot it.But thats just not the case anymore,thats not how it is in the united states now...

I wonder how the Japanese and South Koreans feel about this 28 year old North Korean Kim Jong-Un,the so called "great successor" standing at their doorsteps with 1,106,000 active and 8,200,000 reserved and ready troops? The worlds most militarized nation North Korea,with the largest combined army in the world > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
^ Im from the southeastern US and if you dont think there are TONS and TONS of folks here who dont own guns and dont know how to shoot then you are SORELY mistaken.

You reference North Korea. They cant even get troops over here. Neither can Russia or China for that matter-neither has the ships or transport planes to do so. Try again. Thanks for playing.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The links and the sources to what i said in my opening statements is my brain and the hundreds of non fiction history books i have read through the years,the knowledge of which i have stored there...

"Those who live without knowing what happened before they were born remain perpetually a child"...Marcus Tullius Cicero-106-BC - 43-BC

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!! I figured it was something along those lines. I guess thats why your fact filled thread has elicited so many responses thus far. Good grief. Carry on!

Originally posted by blocula

The links and the sources to what i said in my opening statements is my brain and the hundreds of non fiction history books i have read through the years,the knowledge of which i have stored there...

"Those who live without knowing what happened before they were born remain perpetually a child"...Marcus Tullius Cicero-106-BC - 43-BC

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I've been recently contemplating the fact that if a country did'nt have a standing army, but had locally trained mlitias, who had the rank and chain of command much like an army. Who in the time of hostilities had one strategy, which basicly said to the enemy "' Welcome to the hotel California"..and in the event of an invasion within twenty four hours all roads were mined harbours and airports etc the same.The Enemy would be forced to commit troops to the only war an army or ocupying force can never win that of "Guerila warfare".The militias would operate by means of local knowledge and everyone able bodied would have their specific function and chain of command in the event of an emergency.In fact this would make a country and the citizens thereof fully inclusive. The cost of maintaining an standing army would drop, and and the need for nukes would disapear as the enemy would be so close as to make them pointless.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
War what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
Those were the lines from a song that was prompted from the results of a Police Action called a War by the ignorant citizens of the US of A.
I had a Draft Card.
I had no choice.
I saw a generation torn to shreds.
My Father saw the same in WWII.
My Grandfather saw the same during WWI.
MY Great Great grandfather saw the same in the Civil War. One on the North and one on the South.
My Great Great Great Grandfather saw the same in the War of 1812
My Great Great Great Great Grandfather saw the same in the Revolutionary War.
My Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather saw the same with Cromwell New Model Army.
I expect my Grandson to see the same in his life also. Thank God my son never saw War (participated).
Now we live in what our Supreme Leaders (House and Senate) say is a Battlefield, because the War on terror is here and thus we, rightfully according to these traitors to the US of A is now a Battlefield and we are subject to Military Rules of engagement.
We might as well have the Federal Department of Eradication, Annihilation, Retaliation in charge. I do thing they exist.
Fear
The only thing we need to fear is FEAR itself.
If Obama doesn't veto s 1867 WWIII will have started here amongst our own Country. Never mind we are in the beginning of War of no end throughout the entire World.
But first we got Methane bubbling from the Artic Sea Bottom and Radiation from Japan and Global Hunger, Overpopulation and thirst. Then you can add Hate plain and simple for ones own race.
May God have Mercy on His Garden and His whole of Creation.
We have become our own and the Earth's own best enemy.
Can you add how many deaths from Hate for the Centuries since Cain first killed Able?
I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Usually the more revealing a thread of mine is in a negative way,the more it happens to take people out of their comfort zones,the more it makes them see the world without rose colored glasses on,the less responses i get.But if i created a thread about a pig with 10 toes on one foot,i would probably get hundreds of replies...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
From the first Omen movie in 1976...A poem you'll not soon forget...And we may all soon be living what these words are saying...

When the Jews return to Zion,

And a comet rips the sky...

The Holy Roman Empire rises,

Then you and I must die...

From the eternal sea he rises,

Creating armies on either shore...

Turning man against his brother,

Till man exists no more...

top topics

join