It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamerOracle's Christmas Carol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

DreamerOracle's Christmas Carol

Hello ATS I decided to make my own version of this classic parable.
The Miser in our history is Ego in its many forms.
Religious Ego
Political Ego
Mans Ego
Womans Ego

It is required of every man and woman that the spirit within should walk abroad among your fellowmen, and travel far and wide; and if that spirit goes not forth in life, it is condemned to do so after death. It is doomed to wander through the world–oh, woe is the!–and witness what it cannot share, but might have shared on earth, and turned to happiness! We wear the chain we forged in life. We made it link by link, and yard by yard; we girded it on of our own free will, and of our own free will we wore it. Is its pattern strange to you? Or would you know, the weight and length of the strong coil you bear yourself? It was full as heavy and as long as this, seven Christmas Eves ago. You have laboured on it, since. It is a ponderous chain!

We have none to give. It comes from other regions, Humans, and is conveyed by other ministers, to other kinds of men. Nor can we tell you what we would. A very little more is all permitted to us. We cannot rest, We cannot stay, We cannot linger anywhere. Our spirit never walked beyond our counting-house–mark us!–in life our spirit never roved beyond the narrow limits of our money-changing hole; and weary journeys lie before us!

How it is that we appear before you in a shape that you can see, we may not tell. We have sat invisible beside you many and many a day. That is no light part of our penance. We are here tonight to warn you, that you have yet a chance and hope of escaping our fate. A chance and hope of our procuring, humans.

You will be haunted by Three Spirits. Without their visits you cannot hope to shun the path we tread. Expect the first as the clock strikes the witching hour on the 21st.

Mods if you wish to move it do so but it will contain my own Dream Predictions in the end.

edit on 20-12-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
do i need some kind of cipher to decode this?!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Not really its literature.... Basicly it refers to the chain being human.... lets say mistakes, each mistake or act is a link on the ever increasing chain of human burden.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Ghost Of Christmas Past: Genghis Khan

Genghis khan
The clock strikes twelve please stir from your beds, the hour bell sounds and light flashes about and Genghis Khan wields his scimitar in a furious fashion. He turns his blazened eyes to your gaze and points his sword to the following truths of humans' past Ego driven follies.
I am the Ghost of Christmas Past. Take heed! Rise! and walk with me! These are but shadows of the things that have been.

And yet more .....

A dreadful past....

Just a glimpse... a mere slither....

Your sickening past filled with War and Death and still the Human race does not take heed from the lessons of the past..... Take heed you will be visited hence at the next witching hour........

edit on 21-12-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Ghost Of Christmas Present Michael Jackson

I am the Ghost of Christmas Present. Look upon me! the 24th at midnight. Hark! The time is draws near. Oh, Man! look here. Look, look, down here! They are Man’s, and they cling to me, appealing from their fathers. This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased.

Don't forget...... Terrorism, The Islamic Inquisition, The Financial Crisis, Riots, The Libyan Conflict, Syria to name but a few. The 1% this is aimed at you

Deny it! The 1% Be wary! the final spirit of the living and the living to be. No spirit as you know him but a seer with his final decree.

edit on 22-12-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Revised edition... Inspirational music and clips removed, not allowed in the US .... go figure.

edit on 27-12-2011 by DreamerOracle because: Youtube Process caused sound out of sync

join