It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge interviewed on C2C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Did anyone hear him on Coast to Coast AM last night? He was basically admitting to being a Freemason, was defending the US government and even worse, defending globalization and the one world government.

I thought he was a friend, as he has talked so much about aliens and the supernatural, but I guess not?
edit on 12-20-2011 by Springer because: edited title to remove defamoing slur

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

I'm NWO....you're NWO....everybody sing it now.....we're aaaalllll NWO....yeah!

Who's Tom DeLonge by the way?
edit on 20-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

I'm NWO....you're NWO....everybody sing it now.....we're aaaalllll NWO....yeah!

Who's Tom DeLonge by the way?
edit on 20-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

The guitarist for Blink 182.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
And this has what to do with Aliens and UFOs ?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

You have piqued my interest, I'm going to seek out this interview and have a listen.
Why was he on C to C?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yeah because he said it, it must be true.

Define "friend" in this business.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Anyone who has achieved such massive mainstream success is bound to be complicit in the system that dominates the United States and the west.
Especially with such a disgusting and boring form of pop "punk."

"I think I've heard this song before... Oh yes, it's already been written 15 times in the past 30 years."

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Anyone can technically become a "free mason" not everyone can become a 32nd degree mason, not everyone can become whatever is above that.

He also said his phones were tapped and that his music has enlightened people..
The guy obviously has a flair for the dramatic, i think he was playing it up a bit just so people would talk...like we're doing now.

I listened to it live, i think the guy is just as clueless as the rest of us.

interesting interview but i've heard much better.
edit on 20-12-2011 by dannotz because: add

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ahh, Tom DeLonge, guy should be in Guinness Record Book as the worst guitarist having his own Fender signature model.

But seriously, not a thread for Aliens forum. You stirred up my interest though, where I can find it online?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Thread title is misleading. It should have said "Talentless moron talks utter rot for some time, and then shuffles back under the rock he lives under". I HATE Blink182 with a passion for thier involvement in a pop punk heresy that should never have happened. The Teletubbies are more punk than those bloody halfwits.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Couldn't agree more

I was a Punk in the late seventies .... this is punk

Back on topic it seems Tom DeLonge has has own UFO website on UFO/conspiracy theory activity , I wonder if he'll be covering the OPs conspiracy

edit on 20-12-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I am a metal head, and therefore have great respect for punk, since it is the combination of heavy rock and punk that lead to the thrash that me and my steel souled bretheren hold so dear.

Tom DeLonge should be utterly ashamed to be breathing our air.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Tom DeLonge should be utterly ashamed to be breathing our air.

He didn't even write a conspiracy song.
He just sorta talked about it.
Of what use is that?

David Grouchy

This guy wrote a conspiracy song.
What's DeLonge holding out for.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

The dude is holding out until such a time as he can make more money being a conspiracist songwritter, than appealing to kids several years, or decades his junior with his inane, utterly worthless contribution to the music industry.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yes .... he is a Freemason. But they still make good music.

Just cause you are a FM doesn't mean you are apart of a diabolical plot to make a evil NWO.

I am for a World Government..... does that make me bad?

....He is probably just searching for something to believe in and instead of a church ....he chose a fraternal order.
edit on 20-12-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

edit on 20-12-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

anyone have a link to this interview ? listen to the song aliens exist by Blink 182. sounds like he's a beliver in UFO's at least.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
Did anyone hear him on Coast to Coast AM last night? He was basically admitting to being a Freemason, was defending the US government and even worse, defending globalization and the one world government.

I thought he was a friend, as he has talked so much about aliens and the supernatural, but I guess not?
edit on 12-20-2011 by Springer because: edited title to remove defamoing slur

I was half asleep when I listened to some of Tom DeLonge's interview. I must have been fast asleep, when he claimed to be a Freemason along with the rest of your quoted statements by DeLonge. I came away impressed with the fellow, when DeLonge claimed that he is a Ufologist.

I'm not quite sure, but I believe that his band --- Blink182--- is going to be playing at halftime during the upcoming Super Bowl.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Here ya go..

Interview Link

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Uhhhhhhh hello?

1. The satanic globalists are in cahoots with satan's crew of fallen angels (ET's) toward setting up the Biblically predicted one world government of the END TIMES.

see:

www.AlienResistance.org...

2. OF COURSE they would be friendly toward such things and one another.

3. They are into tyrannical occultic demonic !!!!CONTROL!!!! of the rest of us serfs and slaves to the best and quickest of their ability. They are quickening the pace and the degree of tyranny.

4. One of the next major events before too many months or years HAS to be more overt manifestations of UFO stuff . . . to the end that the critters and the globalists/masons et al will be seen routinely together on nightly news pontificating about the latest tyrannical requirements that the slaves and serfs have to kowtow to.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Uhhhhhhh hello?

Hello

1. The satanic globalists are in cahoots with satan's crew of fallen angels (ET's) toward setting up the Biblically predicted one world government of the END TIMES.

There is no satan, sorry to disapoint you, no evil force making people do bad stuff, we do it on our own.
I can believe in satanic globalists though

But as a mental exercise: Whats the profit for those "fallen angels"
(i don't believe in angels, not to mention fallen) if there will be end of times?

top topics

join