It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nice Idea - we could learn to stop wrecking this beautiful planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am appealing to people.

We live on this planet and all we are doing is wrecking it.

All our country's leaders are interested in war..

What are they doing? They are wrecking the planet. And humankind.

Here is a thought - love people, reach out to an individual - that makes a huge difference.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Remove

Religion
Weapons
Money

And there will be peace in a 1000 years or so

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I am appealing to people.

We live on this planet and all we are doing is wrecking it.

All our country's leaders are interested in war..

What are they doing? They are wrecking the planet. And humankind.

Here is a thought - love people, reach out to an individual - that makes a huge difference.

well i'd use hydrogen instead of petrol coal and nuclear if they would let me, but they wont so thats not my fault.

i'd recycle my garbage if they would sort it out for me instead of implying its my responsibility to seperate cardboard plastics glass and metals.. when it isn't they have recycling plants for that and unlike most government quangos the jobs created at recycling plants sorting garbage would be productive and beneficial but they would rather bung it on the people to save money while giving themselves bonus's that would pay 20 workers salarys for an entire year and believe it or not the common man contributes more to the economy than a rich person ever could rich people spend less and expect more thats a fact . some of those beurocrats land 100 to 200 thousand a year and all they do is think of ways to cut costs!

the system is #ing ridiculous and the only thing i want to do is not contribute to it so # them and # you too .. if you dont want to fight to save your planet then put your peace symbol on learn guitar and waste your time at occupy or something but in my opinion a couple of hand grenades at a g20 meeting would be more beneficial to the world than anything you could think of ! but they know that and preffer it if we didnt hence the domestic terrorism bill its not for terrorism its for civil attacks on corrupt government officials PEACE

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If you honestly think that anything will change from the usual war, destruction of the environment and absolute rape of our Mother the Earth then you live on another planet or are delusional. Absolutely NOTHING is going to change until humankind (in it's present form) is made extinct. Wiped off the face of the planet totally. ONLY THEN will our Mother have a chance to replenish. And guess what? That's exactly what she has planned...

motherearthfathersky.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
If the Earth dies, We die.
If We die, the Earth lives.

Mother Nature knows this!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
As a professional environmental chemist I would say there is absolutely no way this planet we call Earth ever dies until the sun swallows us. Even a Nuclear winter would not kill Earth. Yes, species will die but the Earth will be here. The problem is power mad people. Preventing the evil done by power mad leaders was the whole point of the American Revolution and the them of the Constitution.

We appear to be dealing with the power mad who have plotted, like some James Bond thriller, to subvert society to strengthen the positions of both themselves and their heirs. Follow the money trail is not only the answer as to whom we seek but as to what can be done to their holdings once the "arab spring" of common sense hits. It is so simple but the Media would be the harlot that is in bed with the conspirators preventing their fall from power.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 20-12-2011 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

It is an absolutely amazing idea. Unfortunately I doubt humans will never have the will/capacity to live in harmony with this planet. I foresee we will just continue to suck the life from her until she is dry.

If we can't get along enough to even stop killing our own race (and all others we can get our hands on for that matter) what hope does the planet have?

So sad

top topics

join