It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A poem in images. experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
out of existence I realize I am not existing
It wonderful to know that people search for a deeper meaning of self and life, a superficial life is a life unlived. Alas everything is possible for humans, what road should we take? to embark on a journey one takes a risk, to come out the other end a new person.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

That was interesting.

I find that what he says, resonates so deeply with me. And probably many others. It's like being woken after a peaceful sleep...upsetting and disappointing. What he says about God is interesting too. It is the feeling of something above you, greater than you, better than you. It makes one inferior and imperfect, when in my opinion, we are all a part of "God". Our imperfection makes us all unique and everything is as it should be. God is clearly not perfect. Everything is chaos- but it works. We might think that it doesn't but that is our view from here. We do not have the full picture.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

our minds cannot hold the full picture, I agree and nor was it meant to. that is where we mess up. we are in it, that's more the way for me. Its a dissolution.

edit on 20-12-2011 by ancientthunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

join