It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst case scenario's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
www.worstcasescenarios.com

A really good website, telling you how to survive worst case scenarios.

So my point to this thread.. has anyone ever been in one of these worst case scenarios and had to use one of these techniques?

[edit on 8-9-2004 by Minime]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've landed a few aircraft in my time....
wouldn't call them worst case scenario landings though.

I learnt the finding your way without a compass scenario when I was on various fieldcraft exercises whilst in the Air Training Corps. I even had to do this whilst airborne to pass my pilot navgiation course.

And quite a few of the dating survival tips too.........

[edit on 8-9-2004 by RygelUK]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I've been in a worse case scenario involving a bran muffin, cup of french press coffee and a traffic jam.

Now that was ugly.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
When I worked as an EMT I used the defibrillator all the time, and i've also had to remove leeches, yuck.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
lol... two weeks ago I clipped the curb and blew out my tire, which shot me to the other side of the road and I managed to stop just 1 foot short of a tree, missed another by about 3 inches, and just scraped another... blew out both front tires, killed both rims, and both curbs were screaming at me, but I pulled onto the road, parked, and called my friend... no problems. Extreme driving, lol.

Had serious flashbacks though... this was my 'six-year wreck'. Glad it wasn't bad, and glad I am mechanic.

Alot of that stuff on that site is funny... stuff we learned in boyscouts (Wyoming is some rough territory). To me, it is common knowledge. I remember seeing the TV series on it (can't remember which channel... before SpikeTV?)

new topics

top topics

join