It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panetta : Iran could get nuclear bomb within a year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
they've been saying that for 7 years now.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
world war 3 has already started. can't spook the people now, they might stop it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by Vitchilo

I hear these stories about missing nukes and the russian nuke "supermarket".....

What will keep Iran or any other nation from buying such a nuke from the blackmarket...? I mean...if you have the buying power of a nation and dying to have a nuke....?

What about Russia..? If it is true that Russia is helping Iran to build these plutonium collecting machines and maybe help them to build a nuke......why not just give it to them?

Anybody?

I waited for someone to give me a plausible reason why Iran doesn't simply buy a nuke but no response. So I will think of some reasons why Iran has still no nuke.

Can it be that they did but do not want the world to know that they do business with criminals and give other nations the excuse to see Iran as a nation that trade with criminals?

Or do they not buy a nuke because they want to show the world that Iran is a nation capable to compete with the rest of the world when is comes to science and in particulair nuclear science?

Or does Iran not buy a nuke because they want the world to know that every nation has the right to built their own nuke?

Or is it because there are no nukes for sale on the blackmarket and never were..?

??????

I ask this question because it seems to me that the general impression is that convinced that Iran desperately wants to own a nuke....or is that all a lie? Is the real situation that Iran wants these nuclear materials for medical applications and have no interest to built their own nuke?

??????

Any chance there are Iranian diplomats on ATS who know ?

edit on 22/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InspirationalSlug

Anti- American? Maybe we are anti-criminal, anti-lying, anti-murdering, anti-warmongering, anti-eugenics and the list goes on. It is not our fault that the US hi-jacked government is bought and paid for by mentally ill psychopaths on a mission to destroy the planet and everything on it. If its anti-American to be against this agenda then it must tell what America has become.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Didn't they tell us this like three years ago?

False flag, Iranian flavored, coming soon...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You can't make a nuclear bomb with those materials. You are confusing it with a dirty bomb.
Dirty bomb is not the same as a nuclear bomb.. obviously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join