It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you own a gun?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've got a CZ 85B, 9mm and a .22 conversionkit, called Kadet.

Photo: Ulvetann

The 9mm has, by 'factory default', rubber grips and tritiumsights. Also notice my sweet recoil reducer. Soon to exchange the hammer and main-spring with one from Angus Hobdell, and adding a fiberoptical frontsight to my .22.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yes and more than one! And keep that in mind if you are ever in my neighborhood looking for a house to knock up.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Anyone else got any nice guns?
What customizations have You made, if any?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
Here is a picture of my gun:

I've got one of those too! -But I've got God on my side!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Got a 40 cal S$W, 22 buckmark semi auto pistol, and a 22 long rifle..
I've never shot one, their my husbands... Although he will be taking me to a shooting range soon... In the mean time I have 3 cans of pepper spray...

Never used those either, except to test to see if they work, lol...

I've never owned a firearm but months ago, when it seemed that, every time I went out, there was an irritating incident with an aggressive person, including someone sitting beside me at an Internet café who suggested I use the earphones so she wouldn't have to listen to a short video I had to watch (I didn't want to put on that greasy thing), and a car driver who thought I was walking by too slowly and said something ugly, I couldn't stand it anymore and bought a pepper-gas pistol that looks like a plump, black pen. Cans are too big to go around with. I NEVER go out without it in my pocket. I've tested it on barking dogs and it works wonderfully. It makes them sneeze and they instantly retreat and fall silent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join