It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Holidays" a perfect cover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Christmas Day, Christmas eve, thanksgiving, and other holidays have been used in the past to pass legislation that normally would not pass at any other time.

It is also a time when many of the political powers and their puppet masters meet to discuss "in secret" issues that normally could be detected by people and quickly publicized.

Examples: "Federal Reserve Act" (Christmas Day), "Health Care Bill" (Christmas Eve), and most recently the "S 1867" (drawn up on Thanksgiving, Passed during holiday season). Their are probably more, but do not personally know of them.
Washington crossing the Potomac River, and surprising the enemy. (not bad, but still fits)

What makes this the perfect cover is that People are so busy with family and getting things done, most of the political opposition is away, media talks about everything Christmas, and the list goes on.

Keep your eye out for anything unusual, like hearing about a congressional session on Christmas, or a meeting scheduled for Christmas day or eve.

Hopefully this will be a quiet year but given our past, and the recent legislation, who knows.

Never Close your eyes or sleep, that is when they will act.
edit on 20-12-2011 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Good Call --- Flag and Star. This is an important thread and
everybody ought to keep whatever senses peeled and rinsed!
I think with everything they passed this year OUT IN PLAIN
SIGHT, I shudder to think what they've got in the "sneak" hopper...
If Christmas break 1913 got us the Federal Reserve Act (with
what might not even have been a quorum, was it?) God only
knows. Just a bundle of yuletide joy ain't we?

It's too bad that quote is missprayed so often by the government,
because it's "... eternal vigilance AGAINST the government."

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Don't even get me started on the healthcare bill (we have to pass it to see whats in it) If that doesn't earn her "Nazi" Pelosi I wonder what else would.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Does anyone know of any other Holiday conspiracies?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Thank you for that, but I don't see this post going very far.

Even those speaking of "freedom and rights" here on ATS have a hard time believing this kind of thing would happen.

Fact is, a lot of attitudes on here about a possible situation is "I didn't hear anything about something on Christmas, so I will just ignore this".

If we knew about it, then it wouldn't be set for a holiday showing, because i promise you, they would not work on the holidays, unless they are hiding something.

Did anyone guess this most recent bill would be drawn up on thanksgiving day?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Obama did say something about not taking a christmas holiday in order to take care of business.

Not to say that he celebrates Christmas or anything.

top topics

join