It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code- Evidence Seems to be Real !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Who has read the bible code? Well for you people who havent, A man has found hidden messages in the bible about a Nuclear War in 2006.

Im getting a little frightened because as am looking at the news reports etc... it seems to me that the bible code may live upto its purpose!

I will tell you what ive seen thats starting to convince me.
Terrorists have killed them children/adults in the school
(Not a good thing to mess with russia, they have nukes)

Terrorist schemes that have been carried out, 9/11 etc...

And now ive just read that a Noah's Ark mission to the moon may be considered in case of a "Nuclear Houlacost"

Does anyone believe that a nuclear war (maybe not in 2006) may take place soon?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Noahs Ark link

Sorry for not posting it then
www.atsnn.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
yes i think this is true the bible codes are amazing. i think you might be able to get programs which search the bible as a word document.they find these codes by using a system called spacing every 10 or so letters then write the letter down on the page,then add them together to make a sentence.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Have you read that same predictions can be found in "War and Peace"?

Bible code does not exist. It's a combination of word variations and the huge available combinatorics.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
the bible code is interesting...
did you know that BUSH is found with ANTI CHRIST, WAR, SLAVERY, CHILD KILLER, and CRIMINAL...
of course KERRY was found with PATRIOT, WAR, RICH, and MEDAL
ISRAEL was found with KILLERS, HOMELAND, and ZION and BAD BOMB...

but all that doesn't matter, because it is a numbers trick...

have you heard of numerology?... same thing, christian name. If all the christians were to understand that they are using a "tool of the devil" (numerology) to perform the bible code, they would have to repent, and refuse the knowledge.

Numerology is a hoax that can be explained by a mathmatician (as well as any one good at math). It is a neat trick... but as soon as you understand that it is all the coincidence of massive number combinations, then it is no longer mystical, it makes a neat IQ riddle though... kinda fun sometimes. It all deals with variables that once unassigned can become anything.

These kind of haoxs are spread because most people trust that someone has already checked for it to be a hoax, therefore it must be real.
When in reality, it is just another "new age" remedy that is passed off as reality, until someone looks in the box to see it is empty...

Already mathmaticians have found "bible code" in any book that has significant number of letters. They have found ISLAM, TERRORISM, BOMB, PLANE, ATTA, NEW YORK, and 9-11 in a well known childrens novel.
kinda spooky huh?
maybe all books are codes to reveal the future...NAHHHHH LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have read many things within the bible code and I think we will all know soon if there is anything in it as the bible code predicts Astroid/comet strikes in 2006.

If this comes true then we will know that the codes are real.

though I suspect that the codes are just a natural probability that occures in any large enough text.

But only time will tell.

Tim_uk74

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The bible code is nothing more and nothing else than cash out of people in their beliefs, please stop making other richer any body good with numbers can find a code on anything.

Anytime some tragedy happened in the world the books on faith increased in sales.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
We will all see that they are false at the end of this year. The bible codes say that London will be destroyed by an earthquake this year. Hope not I plan on moving there in a year or two...

I'm not that worried though

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Who has read the bible code? Well for you people who havent, A man has found hidden messages in the bible about a Nuclear War in 2006

Allow me to allay your fears...

IF there was a bible code, and this is a really big IF, then it still wouldn't work. Why? Because over time, the bible has been rewritten, reorganized, books added, books thrown out, scrolls included, scrolls excluded, and by so many different authors and rulers, (i.e. King James), that IF there was originally a code, then IT WOULD BE THOROUGHLY ERADICATED by now, just by the editorial processes of the church...

So, you can relax a bit, as any yahoo who comes along claiming he's "cracked the code", is simply out to make a buck off of those unfamiliar with the way the modern bible was put together....

I can find portents to being killed by a giant alien baby's diaper landing on my head, from the back of a cereal box, if I really looked hard enough at the "cereal code" +

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've never put enough stock in the Bible Code to adequately research it, but why is it only used for predictions of the future? Before I would put any stock in it, I'd have to see where it had predicted previous events correctly.

You know if you read the actual Bible instead of looking for codes, you'll see how this whole thing ends anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
But some events encoded in the book have come true. We arn't just talking about 9/11 we are talking about predictions found in the code such as, Titanic. that was mentioned with words such as "Iceberg" and "will sink". Then we come to the writter of the book that warned a prime minister he would be assasinated weeks before he actually was. He was killed by a assasin and spoke the words
"Im on a mission for God"

A liitle bit scary i think!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I also have the bible code book. What if someone with the program (you can download it somewhere) would scan a txt that concists of random letters. Becouse the biblecode is dirived from the original hebrew txt, that is put together without spaces. Curius about what will come out of that....

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Gazrok, the Bible code only exist in the original Hebrew text, which has been unchanged for thousands of years. If you knew the process they used for copying the text to ensure accuracy, I am sure you would be quite impressed. If they had made a single mistake, even if they were 90 percent finished, they would have to destroy their copy and begin again. Just some clarification

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JD_Fisha He was killed by a assasin and spoke the words
"Im on a mission for God"

was it Jake or Elwood?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Most scholars started DISbelieving in the Bible codes after they put it to one big test:

If it's real, and if it's from God, then it will say nothing bad about God. This is not true... and in the Bible codes, you can find a lot of codes saying things like "Jesus is the Devil" and "Please drive out Jesus" and "Hate Jesus"

www.prophezine.com...
www.prophezine.com...

There's also a whopping pack of contradictory codes such as : "there is no soul" coupled with "there is a soul"

www.prophezine.com...

And "Jesus of Nazareth" isn't anywhere in the Bible codes.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If it's real, and if it's from God, then it will say nothing bad about God. This is not true... and in the Bible codes, you can find a lot of codes saying things like "Jesus is the Devil" and "Please drive out Jesus" and "Hate Jesus"

Yep...

No doubt that it is amazing how the original Hebrew text is copied, etc., but it still doesn't change the fact that even thousands of years ago, the first editorial process took place, and scrolls were included and excluded, etc. You can apply the same idea to the dictionary, an encyclopedia, or a Cosmopolitan magazine, and get similar startling results...

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yes the software programs are only intended for the original hebrew text and chiefly the original five texts of the old testament. The new testament tends to work too, but the debate is still out on those and they too need to be in the original hebrew.

The part of the Bible that has been proved to contain code is the Torah, the Books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. There is a tradition, part of the oral tradition passed down since those days, that Moses received the book directly from God, in the form of an unbroken series of 304,805 Hebrew characters, fifty days after the Exodus began.

Turning the Torah back into an unbroken string of characters turns out to be the first step in the decoding process. The Hebrew scribes have been unstinting in their resolve to keep the Torah perfect to the letter.

Strict training for scribes takes place in traditional schools with strict and unchanging instructions about how the work is done. If a single mistake were found in a copy of the Torah, then the whole manuscript would be destroyed immediately.

This warning is passed down to each scribe in training: "Should you perchance omit or add one single letter from the Torah, you would thereby destroy all the universe." The Christian New Testament points to this special care at Matthew 5:18, Jesus said: "I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, nor the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (Torah) until everything is accomplished."

It was probably traditions such as these that convinced a great mathematician like Newton that there was a code hidden within the text. Many Hebrew scholars suspected the same, the Vilna Gaon a prominent 18th century rabbi (Elijah Solomon) wrote; "All that was, is, and will be unto the end of time is included in the Torah, the first five books of the Bible." The Ramban, Rabbi Moses Ben Nachman, claimed that the whole of the history of Israel was contained within The Song of Moses.

However, even for a genius like Newton, the shear size of the task involved in trying to decode a message of 304,805 characters made it impossible for him. One of the few pre-computer successes was by Rabbi H.M.D. Weissmandl of Prague. He discovered that if you take the fiftieth letter of each chapter of the Torah, it is a T, the hundredth is an O, and the hundred and fiftieth is an R, and so on to spell TORAH. This may have been designed as an easy hint for code-breakers, or as part of a verifying 'watermark' to show that the text is accurate

Anyway, a prediction was found for 2004 to show George Bush is re-elected. So, that should be an early indicator if it has some merit.

This would coincide with an earlier finding of a 2006 code to say Bush and Sharone try to make a peace agreement with Arafat.
Atomic holocaust in Israel in 2006
Asteroid impact in 2006 may cause the Great quake in Japan and LA in 2006

So 2006 looks to get down and dirty. Plus other 2006 codes speak of dark skies and lots of suffering with referring back to any specific event, but they would tie in nicely if a nuke and asteroid play out.

So watch that election and see who takes it. If Bush wins, you might want to give that software a real good looksee. Plenty of research still needs to be done.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Yep...

No doubt that it is amazing how the original Hebrew text is copied, etc., but it still doesn't change the fact that even thousands of years ago, the first editorial process took place, and scrolls were included and excluded, etc. You can apply the same idea to the dictionary, an encyclopedia, or a Cosmopolitan magazine, and get similar startling results...

well said!!!!!!! by the way, there are really interesting books thrown out by christian censor that talk about jesus having homosexual relations, as well as having brothers and sons...

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
was this topic about the bible or a licliar war?

I think there is a great possibility that such a thing will happen, I mean why not one 2 country's begin to fight and *boooom* its so easly done

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
President Bush will be re-elected and he will serve America again.
I think this will happen. So if the Bible code has predicted it and it happens then i rest my case...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join