It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Holds Drill Simulation For Regime Change in North Korea A Week Before Kim John-il's Death

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Pentagon Holds Drill Simulation For Regime Change in North Korea A Week Before Kim John-il's Death

www.cnbc.com

As one of its three possible doomsday scenarios, the U.S. Army selected “The collapse of North Korea” at its Unified Quest exercises.

Pulled from a paper published by Bruce Bennett and Jennifer Lind at Harvard University’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, the scenario begins with the Kim regime "embarking on the most difficult challenge that such regimes face: succession."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So how's that for a coincidence? The Pentagon holds a drill on North Korea regime change...just a week before Kim dies...

What are the odds? I know the Pentagon holds drills for almost anything, but the timing surely is interesting. According to two Montréal MSM, Kim died from a "sudden unknown illness" or a heart attack, certainly two deaths.

So could a murder have happened? For those of you that know Benjamin Fulford, he was told that Kim was murdered as part of the plan to fight the Rothschild global banking scheme. Here's an blurb from his yesterday's report:

"North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il was murdered Saturday as part of a major power struggle in East Asia, according to Asian secret society sources and Japanese military intelligence. The murder of Kim was followed by a series of arrests of senior police officials in Japan linked to North Korea as well as the ouster of six CIA agents, the Japanese sources say. The death has left Yasuhiro Nakasone, the top North Korean and Rothschild agent in Japan, without a power base, Japanese underworld sources say. In North Korea, meanwhile, there is now a succession battle taking place between the Rothschild faction, who want to place their trained stooge Kim Jong Un in power and set up a Rothschild central bank versus a military clique that wants independence from Rothschild control, Rothschild and Japanese underworld sources say. The action is Asia is linked to a worldwide takedown of the satanic cabal that has been trying to create a global dictatorship."

So what do you think? Are we seeing some dirty political game, or a simple sudden death??

Now I can only imagine my friends looking at me in disbelief over such a conspiratorial theory lol...

www.cnbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Too many world leaders have fallen or been removed in 2011 for it to all be coincidence. I truly beleive there is a huge conspiracy goin on.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Did the drill include getting zerged by China?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yes, what remain to be seen is whether Kim Jong-un will take the control of his father's country. If we are to believe Fulford, he's another puppet of the Rothschild banking system, just like the new PM of Greece, just like the new head of the IMF, just like the military complex of Egypt, just like the new party ruling over Libya (geez, they even accepted to align to the Rothschild banking system the day after Gaddafi died!!!!!), just like...

I hope it all comes down.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I believe he was assassinated. This stuff is WELL planned out imo.
At least the people will eat now

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by Gab1159

Too many world leaders have fallen or been removed in 2011 for it to all be coincidence. I truly beleive there is a huge conspiracy goin on.

AJ is all over the assassination theory. I have to say it sounds highly plausible.
www.infowars.com...

TextA prominent North Korean defector and a South Korean politician are contradicting reports that North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Il died of a heart attack, pointing to rumors that he was assassinated as result of an internal power struggle between the ruling Communist Workers’ Party and the country’s military

edit on 20-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Yea i seen that today also. I also seen that on my FB AJ has been mentioning the trillion dollar lawsuit.

link   
reply to post by Gab1159

So how's that for a coincidence? The Pentagon holds a drill on North Korea regime change...just a week before Kim dies...

The dude is friggin' ancient and has had failing kidneys and other organs for the past two years. Just last year, there were plenty of threads about him being hospitalized for extended periods accompanied by rumors of his death. There has even been speculation that his son has, already, been acting as the nation's leader due to his body being too far gone to handle the demands of being the leader.

He's had one foot in the grave since long before I ever set foot in Korea.

What are the odds? I know the Pentagon holds drills for almost anything, but the timing surely is interesting. According to two Montréal MSM, Kim died from a "sudden unknown illness" or a heart attack, certainly two deaths.

The Joint Forces Command holds drills regularly. I can almost assure you that that same drill is run once every three to twelve months, depending upon how likely it is intelligence sources suggest it will happen.

So could a murder have happened? For those of you that know Benjamin Fulford, he was told that Kim was murdered as part of the plan to fight the Rothschild global banking scheme. Here's an blurb from his yesterday's report:

All someone would have had to do was pull the plug on the machine keeping his angry ass alive.

reply to post by Ixtab

Did the drill include getting zerged by China?

There are many facets to each drill scenario. Generally speaking, however, China would cut off a mole to save its nose. Korea is, at best, a hit-and-miss puppet state to use in regional political issues. At worst, it is a downright liability and threatens to drag that entire region into a war that China does not want to fight (yet).

link   
2012 is around the corner people, if I wanted to disappear into my bunker and I had loads of money, I would "die" as well. How is that for bringing this around to the crazy side?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Hmm good point. Maybe that's where all these dead world leaders really are, in bunkers?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Was the heart attack gun used on Kim Jong il? I believe the best known example of the heart attack gun in use is the one that was used on a UFO researcher who died of a heart attack at a speaker's podium right before he was going to divulge some important secret.

I've yet to see some hard evidence of North Korean atrocities like the supposed Camp 22, keeping in mind that the Western PTB have such camps of their own, but indeed North Korea was without the predatory Rothschild banking system.

The more time goes on the more I believe in the prophecy that untold millions will die rebelling against the antichrist and its Satanic system as foretold in Revelations.

However is Revelations a true book of prophecy or a convoluted playbook, a karmic disclosure by the secret world order using a bizarre book of clues called the Bible, Koran, Torah to subtly tell us unwashed masses of their diabolical plans of eventual world domination under the beast system.

Do world leaders act on their own or is some unseen puppeteer pulling their strings, for some reason treating us like slaves?

edit on 20-12-2011 by star in a jar because: grammar

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Very normal for the intelligence community to pick up information many months or even years before the public hears about it. It could be as simple as an agency finding out that Kim was taking nitro, or he had been seeing a cardiologist...

There is not enough of a link to encourage the idea of foul play.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I agree with a lot of the people here saying we've seen just a few too many world leaders die, be deposed by force or just up and resign for absolutely no apparent reason.

However, in this case, this was an old man who's been dying for awhile now, It sounds like he was going downhill since his stroke. So, this one, I'll buy as a natural death and South Korean intelligence probably told Washington a week or two ago that he looked pretty close to the end, so be prepared. That wouldn't surprise me in the least and what I'll bet we're seeing in some of what is happening.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sure, the man was dying. I first thought it was a natural death, but upon seeing Ben Fulford's opinion on this and that particular article, it made me think. I'm still opened to both possibilities, hopefully if someone finds something else that would make his death suspicious, he will post it here for us to further investigate (for me at least).

As of now, the bed is calling me and I'll have to leave this thread for the night!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well he has been having strokes, and heart related problems for years.
They knew it was a matter of time before he keeled over.
But Murder? I don't see it. I mean, why wait this long?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Could be he "died" before the exercises.

They had to get it right the first time this time !

Watch N. Korea align with the world banking system all of a sudden.

N. Korea has industry but needs "upgrading".

The IMF will loan the money.

The corporations will "invest" and exploit.

edit on Dec-20-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

IMF and other MSM media posted articles a couple of weeks stating the IMF has no more money. I remember because it struck me that the world's economic authority is seemingly money-less like every damn country of this world.

But I do agree the bankin system will try to align with the Rothschild banking system.

Gone to sleep for real now...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What do you expect? The man hasnt been seen in atleast a year.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I heard that
Kim Jong was ill

Meh.....ok I'll go now

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join