It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas every one.'SATAN CLAUSE'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is the first year I have felt totally different about Christmas, and not in a good way. It has been totally tarnished for me.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

I don't get it, what are you showing here?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This Guy............

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
LOL, wtf is this mudduck junk, seriously.

christmas may be a religious holiday, especially in the past time, but mainly these days, its a time of giving and celebration. you dont go tellin your kids he's some evil guy in a red suit. he represents giving and decency, not evil and deceit and greed.

shame on this mudduck mess and the people who present santa as the devil.

it is a sad day indeed when the world religions try to kill something good.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

whoa....

that video was wicked...

sending it to all my X-tian friends....

thanks OP.....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

simply following its path

edit: sadly those who openly engage such a topic with or without knowledge as to the reason behind such titles are simply sheep for the slaughter, on the other hand those who strategically open threads within sites at times that obviously hold deep religious value have a far more sinister agenda at hand.

one should not antagonize digital psychotics at times when one should be left at peace.
edit on 20-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Suspiria

Find where the tree of knowledge also bore apples along with that knowledge. I am not a student of the bible but I am pretty sure it never mentions apples. Eve ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge, She consumed knowledge she was not supposed to have, she didnt eat an apple and then pass the core to Adam. She learned and then she told her husband what she learned.

Strictly speaking it doesn't, but it has become a popular assumption based on reflections in artwork throughout the ages.

I concede defeat to your esoteric knowledge and in light of my previous silly statement to a silly notion in a silly thread; I must conclude the Christmas tree is a satanic tool depicting the tree of knowledge and in doing so I'll never get the image of Eve scrunching her non-existent face up munching on a pine cone or indeed a crunchy glass bauble, whilst being whispered to by the tinsel serpent - out of my head.

Now excuse me while I go and rock back and forth like a madman huddled in the corner.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Lets see. I cant speak for every one here but I'm sure many people think like me. First off I only consider myself Christian because thats how I was raised and I would like a Christian burial. I think religion is a crutch for mankind.
Now as far as Christmas goes, Most of what you said in this video is true, but if your the idiot going out and spending thousends of dollars for Christmas then you deserve all that debt. I brought gifts for 9 people. The most expensive thing I brought was for my wife. $130. I have no credit cards (yes I can get them) All together I spent about $600. I teach my son the true meaning of Christmas. That this is one of the few times a year that you need to set aside to spend time with family, to be thankful for what you have and those around you. I have my son look at christmas as a reward for good behavior. Just like us adults if we behave and work hard we get rewarded at work.
Your taking passages out of the bible out of context and trying to scare people. Christanity as a whole was founded on so call Pagan beliefs. The man who is responsible for Christanity as we know it was Pagan and kept practicing Paganism after his so called transformation. Everything you said come from the bible. Do you really expect someone to take this seriously know how the bible was created? Knowing that bible was behind many if not most of the wars in human history. This is a crock of S***

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Oh, PLEASE! You think Santa is demonic? According to tradition in certain Germanic countries, particularly Austria, Santa doesn't have to be demonic, because he literally has a demon sidekick that molests and eats the bad children! No coal for these kids...just a visit from the evil, satanic-looking KRAMPUS! Austria even has an annual Krampus festival, where people dress up in insane, terrifying Krampus costumes and scare children, dragging rusty chains and loping around menacingly. Check out the wikipedia on the Krampus below for an overview.

en.wikipedia.org...

So in Austria, Hungary, and some other countries, Santa is the nice guy. But if you're a bad little kid, he might just be bringing his ole pal the KRAMPUS along! Makes you wonder what Santa's true intentions are. Does he LIKE slinging the Krampus on bad little kids? hahahah

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
All the spelling and grammar errors in that video are positively painful to see.
And I absolutely LOVE how he refers to paganism as though that within itself is its own religion. And are you kidding me with the placing of an angel atop the christmas tree being synonymous with worshipping Satan???
Satan WAS AN ANGEL, he became a fallen angel because he wanted be become equal to God.

Christ Almighty, let the children have some fun believing in jolly old Saint Nick before they realise that the world is a generally sh*i filled pit of Tartarus populated by a**hats of the highest calibre. There is some innocence still left in childhood, let's not do away with all that is sweet left in the world, thanks.
edit on 21-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jmotley

Christanity as a whole was founded on so call Pagan beliefs.
Actually, Christianity was founded on the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The man who is responsible for Christanity as we know it was Pagan and kept practicing Paganism after his so called transformation.
In response to this drastic misinformation - THE ACTUAL PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR CHRISTIANITY WAS JESUS CHRIST ! I am pretty sure that Jesus WAS NOT a pagan as you claim. Jesus was GOD incarnate (in the flesh).

If you are referring to the beginnings of the Christian church - there was more than one person who started the church. There was roughly 60 - 70 dudes who were sent by Jesus to spread the gospel of grace to the whole world. All of the 12 apostles were Jewish - and they all acknowledged Jesus Christ as GOD and saviour of all mankind. None of them were pagan either.

I am not sure where you are getting your information from friend - but I suggest you try somewhere different - like the Christian Bible. It is the ultimate source of information on Christianity. (funny that, hey)

edit on 21-12-2011 by 1king2rulethemall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Put Santa aside what do we really have?

We have a time of year where it's cold and a new year is starting and people think about being charitable by giving gifts to the poor and to show God's love for us and to each other as his message in how we should be like him.

What is wrong with that, nothing it just means people are becoming more ignorant about Christmas as time goes by.

There is this sense of seperation where we have Xmas instead of Christmas, and Season Greetings rather than Merry Christmas.

If the two would like to seperate if they seem to bring the wrong message or the faith does not suit them then maybe they should as it can confuse the two.

I did a thread a few years ago about the Nitolaitans which I thought had some connection to Saint Nicholas which does not I don't think, Santa was not around during that time periodor any other likeness.

Saint Nicholas (Greek: Ἅγιος Νικόλαος, Hagios ["Saint", literally "Holy", Latin: Sanctus] Nicolaos ["victory of the people"]) (270 – 6 December 343),[3][4] also called Nikolaos of Myra, was a historic 4th-century saint and Greek[5] Bishop of Myra (Demre, part of modern-day Turkey) in Lycia. Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nikolaos the Wonderworker (Νικόλαος ὁ Θαυματουργός, Nikolaos ho Thaumaturgos). He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him, and thus became the model for Santa Claus, whose modern name comes from the Dutch Sinterklaas, itself from a series of elisions and corruptions of the transliteration of "Saint Nikolaos". His reputation evolved among the faithful, as was common for early Christian saints.[6] In 1087, his relics were furtively translated to Bari, in southeastern Italy; for this reason, he is also known as Nikolaos of Bari. His feastday is 6 December
en.wikipedia.org...
Text

edit on 21-12-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1king2rulethemall

Look at the story of Horus, an egyptian God. I believe the Egyptions fall under the general catagory of Peagonism. The story of Jesus and Horus are practically one and the same.

Jesus was not Christian he was a Jew. And Christanity as we know it now was started by the emperor constantine.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
the trend status is down, its time for this post to take its path.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

seriously, you need to see the movie (available on youtube) "The Pharmacratic Inquisition", and you will find out more truth about santa claus, to offset the christian and christian-bashing nonsense.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm not implying paganism is better than Christianity. I am only advocating that paganism gave birth to Christianity, and not just in Christmas or Easter, but in every aspect of what defines Christianity. My spiritual beliefs transcend both paganistic beliefs and abrahamic religions. Sacrifice? No. Tithing? No. Giving and Teaching? Absolutely.

Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for posting the pics of Santa - the Coca Cola one and the one from Thomas Nast. Yeah.... definitely older than the drink mfr.

About your other post, might I suggest something? You don't have to go around your whole life wondering if you are believing the right things... you can just ask God. Yes, I said it..... ask God. Not any God, the God of the universe (no other substitute will do), what's going on... about anything really...Christmas...whatever. You will be pleasantly suprised.

I hope this helps, in some fashion.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
It's always the math that got me;

Let's assume that Santa only visits those who are children in the eyes of the law, that is, those under the age of 18. There are roughly 2 billion such individuals in the world. However, Santa started his annual activities long before diversity and equal opportunity became issues, and as a result he doesn't handle Muslim, Hindu, Jewish and Buddhist children. That reduces his workload significantly to a mere 15% of the total, namely 378 million. However, the crucial figure is not the number of children but the number of homes Santa has to visit. According to the most recent census data, the average size of a family in the world is 3.5 children per household. Thus, Santa has to visit 108,000,000 individual homes. (Of course, as everyone knows, Santa only visits good children, but we can surely assume that, on an average, at least one child of the 3.5 in each home meets that criterion.)

That's quite a challenge. However, by traveling east to west, Santa can take advantage of the different time zones, and that gives him 24 hours. Santa can complete the job if he averages 1250 household visits per second. In other words, for each Christian household with at least one good child, Santa has 1/1250th of a second to park his sleigh, dismount, slide down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, consume the cookies and milk that have been left out for him, climb back up the chimney, get back onto the sleigh, and move on to the next house. To keep the math simple, let's assume that these 108 million stops are evenly distributed around the earth. That means Santa is faced with a mean distance between households of around 0.75 miles, and the total distance Santa must travel is just over 75 million miles. Hence Santa's sleigh must be moving at 650 miles per second -- 3,000 times the speed of sound. A typical reindeer can run at most 15 miles per hour. That's quite a feat Santa performs each year.......cont'd

The Mathematics of Christmas

Yeah.. something like that.... The true story about Santa follows (great story from the 70s):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit where credit is due: this is a repost from the ATS thread: ATS CHRISTMAS PARTY, page 1. Thank you navy_vet_stg3!
edit on 24/12/2011 by MarkJS because: credit due

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

TextPolice in a quiet Fort Worth suburb worked Monday to piece together a family history after a man dressed in a Santa Claus suit apparently shot six relatives and himself on Christmas.

edit on 26-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join