It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas every one.'SATAN CLAUSE'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You of all people should know that there is nothing evil or bad about Santa. Santa comes from the good deeds of Saint Nicholas. Saint Nicholas shouldn't be blamed for how we have distorted he's valued figure into a pagan figure.

Saint Nicholas was given the honor to be a valued figure when we celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ.

Saint Nicholas was given this honor because he gave he's whole families fortune away to the poor as a gift.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by IAMIAM

You of all people should know that there is nothing evil or bad about Santa. Santa comes from the good deeds of Saint Nicholas. Saint Nicholas shouldn't to be blamed for how we have distorted he's valued figure into a pagan figure.

Saint Nicholas was given the honor to be a valued figure when we celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ.

Saint Nicholas was given this honor because he gave he's whole families fortune away to the poor as a gift.

I did not say anything about Saint Nicholas.

Santa Clause is not Saint Nicholas.

Saint Nicholas is not even mentioned to children today.

Those who have heard of Saint Nicholas, thinks he lives in the north pole.

Now if we celebrated Saint Nicholas' life on Dec, 25th.

If we encouraged the rich to give to the poor rather than excessive materialism, then sure...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
SATAN SANTA

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

I just 'hate' on evil ,deception, and ungodly like things that run the human population as a whole.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Wow you really need some professional help.....

i have had alot of profesional help,they say i have the iq of a 3 year old,and the wisdom and knowledge of
'Solomon'...who ever that it is?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Santa has nothing to do with the great 'HERMES'.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

How in the hell…does Santa no if I am naughty or nice…and how in the &^%$ does he know when, I am sleeping or awake.

Santa has this special electronic device silly! (From a idea I concocted as a child)

He holds a probe against the door of the sleeping child inside. If the device flashes green, the child is asleep, if red, the child is awake and/or naughty and not deserving of presents. That is all.

edit on 20/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

Thats real creepy, does he break security codes to,lol

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

you should have gone with satan claws

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

i thought he used that device off monsters inc

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RARARAsputin

I cant even argue about that.'Merry Christmas'...for what its worth

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

TextI think if I had it to do all over again, I would have told my kids that all of the presents came from me and my ex-wife. I think I would have said how the holiday was really about reconnecting with family and friends and helping others.

WoW...are you serious?,they never understood that the gifts came from you?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by trisvonbis

Is this santa thing related to the illuminati?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
*Bangs head on table repeatedly*

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

i thought he used that device off monsters inc

lol,i think your right!
edit on 20-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
In the Alpine Countries of Europe, Santa has a companion who many could say is the devil or a demon. Connotations of evil being associated with Santa isn't something new...

Source - Wiki - Krampus

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
In the Alpine Countries of Europe, Santa has a companion who many could say is the devil or a demon. Connotations of evil being associated with Santa isn't something new...

Source - Wiki - Krampus

TextKrampus is a mythical creature recognized in Alpine countries. According to legend, Krampus accompanies St. Nicholas (Santa Claus) during the Christmas season, warning and punishing bad children, in contrast to St. Nicholas, who gives gifts to good children. When the Krampus finds a particularly naughty child, it stuffs the child in its sack and carries the frightened child away to its lair, presumably to devour for its Christmas dinner.

What the hell ! i was playing sort of at first,but now...the plot thickins!
thanks for the heads up,im snatching all the ttoys from under the tree,and we are going to go out for christmas.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Let the freaking kids have some damn fun and magic before they grow up and find out about the real world...geez. Believing never killed me.

What?

How about we change the real world to fun and magic so none of us have to grow up!

Christmas is the biggest scam in history.

You set aside one day of the year to act like you are supposed to act EVERY DAY.

Then you substitute that for meaningless exchanges of material goods.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 20-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

This. This. This again.

I agree, if magic and fun were to be introduced into the world ( other than the falso fun that Christmas represents, unless being selfishly greedy and gluttonous is fun
) then i'd like to think every single human being should be able to partake, not just children.

I've given up on Christmas, although my mother refuses to not buy me a gift, so I say that if she insists, then to make it a gift worth having, like an informative book where I can learn something new, or some socks, because I like colourful socks, and they're practical

I think lots would kill to be children again, which is very depressing, not only because the thought would dwell on you and make you depressed, but it shows that for the most part, your life is pretty much inevitably miserable as soon as you reach an "age of responsibility." We should all act like the Losties, and start from scratch, have our own little wooden kitchens on the beach and eat mangos and papayas in the sun
(minus scary monsters and a giant plug that will end the world).

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Santa/Satan,hmmm?No kidding.The Christmas tree wouldn't be symbolic of the tree of knowledge now would it??? Well done OP,something's are just wasted or lost on others

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Yeah because evergreens are JUST like apple tree's ammirite?
I see the christmas pickle thing is big in America, is that the crunchy glass pickle of knowledge?

edit on 20-12-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If you don't like christmas, then gtfo.

Fair enough if you want to complain about it, or don't like it, but keep it to yourself. There are some people for whom Christmas time is a special time, a time to see family maybe once a year, a time for celebration and peace.

Go and spread your negativity elsewhere.

vvv

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join