It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas every one.'SATAN CLAUSE'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I always wondered …‘suppose Santa clause came down the chimney and the fire was burning’ would he leave my gifts at the door.

How in the hell…does Santa no if I am naughty or nice…and how in the &^%$ does he know when, I am sleeping or awake.

Text‘SO BE GOOD FOR GOODNESS SAKE’

Was that a threat Santa?

Text YOU HAD BETTER WATCH OUT….YOU BETTER NOT CRY

What in gods life am I watching out for... and why in gods life would I cry?

WHO IN THE HELL IS THIS SANTA CLAUSE!

I thought Santa had a fire proof suit that can with stand 3rd degree burns...and then I thought he was a burglar…‘coming down chimneys and such‘, Then I thought he worked for the CIA or homeland security, being though he knew all my business and all.

Now that I fully understand what Santa is, what the star really means, and how the pagans’ turned such a lovely time of the year’ to one of the most depressing times of the year, I will never celebrate Christmas again.

Why do people celebrate Christmas and tell there kids about…‘SATAN CLAUSE’?

edit on 19-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
dont hate on santa

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Wow you really need some professional help.....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So many people out there blindly celebrate Christmas as say "Merry Christmas" and perform all of the other traditions associated with this time of year without fully considering that according to the Bible, Jesus was not born in December at all. The Bible does not give us a date nor does it instruct us to celebrate Jesus Birth.
Check out this link I found quickly to back up some of my claims.

www.thercg.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Somebody has been on the naughty list for a while....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 19-12-2011 by binomialtheorem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Way to go Paganism! I hated the Christmas story before! Now I love it!:lol

But really, Christmas is a huge spending time for the majority of the American population. We have people mowing over people at the store just to get a discount on something that holds very little importance in our everyday lives. Not to mention black friday. We lie to our kids and dangle materialistic items in their faces to get them excited about something that holds no importance when we should be educating them on the importance of family, sharing, and why it is essental to try your best to live a honest life. Im not saying that I hate the idea of Christmas but what I am saying is that we as a society need to figure out what it is that we lost in Christmas and try to get it back. Honestly who cares if it was a pagan holiday or not, every holiday is fabercated at some point anyways, and why can't holidays evolve just like everything else?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hermes has a couple of strikes against him in the whole Santa realm.

Hermes is considered the god of the cunning of thieves as well as being a guide to the underworld. I'm guessing those are both big no-no's according to good 'ol St. Nick.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is nothing new, it is a well done video. I didn't know that all those pagan gods were born on dec 25th though, the rest I knew.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

How in the hell…does Santa no if I am naughty or nice…and how in the &^%$ does he know when, I am sleeping or awake.

Santa has this special electronic device silly! (From a idea I concocted as a child)

He holds a probe against the door of the sleeping child inside. If the device flashes green, the child is asleep, if red, the child is awake and/or naughty and not deserving of presents. That is all.

edit on 20/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Dear LogiosHermes27,

Great post and I agree with much of it. Christmas was a pagan holiday and the symbology was recycled by Christians to represent a similar story. I am a Christian and I don't think the religious symbology is useful. I look at Christmas as a very secular holiday at least in America. It is about family and remembering that others might need our help. Santa Clause evolved overtime; but, Saint Nicolas, he was a real person. When I gave Christmas presents to my kids there would always be one from Santa Clause. I gave it in memory of him and his concern for children.

If it were up to me, I think I would give up on Santa Clause and focus more on helping one another and being with family and friends. I have come to believe that the "Santa" figure, while fun, is the wrong message for kids. I think if I had it to do all over again, I would have told my kids that all of the presents came from me and my ex-wife. I think I would have said how the holiday was really about reconnecting with family and friends and helping others. Peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

How in the hell…does Santa no if I am naughty or nice..

Ask your parental units. It's propaganda.
edit on 20-12-2011 by supine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Your more depressed than I am, and this is coming from a guy who has been arrested for his own protection.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I fully agree with the evil roots of Christmas, it is obvious. Red suit, comes at night, through fire - or wherever fire should be made - bringing us physical junk to enjoy - while putting aside spiritual thoughts - the star of Baal-Vomit and all. Not belonging to christian or pagan or any other religion, I really don't care at all. The spelling is somewhat wrong though. It could be improved to Satan's Claws

edit on 20-12-2011 by trisvonbis because: Whatever...

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Let the freaking kids have some damn fun and magic before they grow up and find out about the real world...geez. Believing never killed me.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
you are right and wrong my brother . You arfe right in the sense that christmas is derived from a pagen belief and used to manipulate the populace so that the "rulers" of this physical world we reside can continue their financial prison. You are wrong in the sense that a greater being with a beard and a check list that you call god is the one who is upset about such a notion. The truth is we r all god and it is our responsibillity as god beings to remove the physical curse we have implanted on the earth. Christmas and any other event that drags you into an ungoddly aspect of our reality such as spending money is just that ungodly and will just lead us all to the same fate, which is god beings being born physically into a society of puppets. Earth can either be our heaven or our prison we decide. So shall we follow the fallen down the rabbit hole or will we join the ranks of christ. muhamamad, mosses, ezikiel and try to obtain true godlyness here on earth for all that become to inhabit? So we can either worry about the small issues like christmas and why its wrong or we can tand up and make sure no more false concepts of reality are instilled into the people causeing who knows how many more thousands of years of confusion of what we are truley ment to be.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I prefer Father Christmas in his green suit to this *waves hands in the air* Santa Clause in his red one..

I have often wondered what happens if they bump into each other on Christmas eve! do they get into a fight?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

sorry, i just do not see how teaching kids to EXPECT presents at christmas by believing in a imaginary 'idol' equates to fun. first of all the fun the kids have is when they get their new toys, second of all, all the kids that got nothing have now had their hopes dashed and actually believe they have done something bad to make santa hate them.

kids have fun on birthdays, they do not need an 'idol' which heeps pressure on parents to provide and if not then you should feel bad for not providing what the imaginary figure has promised your children, and put peer pressure on you to provide so your kids do not believe santa hates them.

but it is up to individuals to do what they feel is best, the only people that make me mad are those who expect everybody should teach their kids it because they do.

heres is how christmas works, somebody buys me something i did not want or expect (nice gesture), however i now must spend £10-£50 of my money i did not intend spending and maybe cannot afford, so i put myself behind in bills just so i can buy something back to return the gesture, if i did not i would then spend the next year feeling like a complete scrooge and feel bad.

thanks to christmas the way it is promoted now, the whole thing has managed to make me spend money i otherwise would not spend and make me more willing to skip bills just to return gestures, so that people don't think i am a bloody scrooge and a killjoy.

christmas, there to help corperations pry money from your pockets, by using peer pressure and guilt for not taking part.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Merry Yule time my pagan bretheren!

Cause lets face it, we're all covertly pagan anyway, and it beats any of the Abrahamic religions hands down.

The video in the OP is absolutely hilarious! Santa is not Satan

The video makes out that if the bible doesn't tell you to do it then it's wrong if you do it. Well i'm sorry but the bible doesn't tell you to brush your teeth twice a day but your hardly gonna be a satanist if you do

Santa was St Nick, Odin, The Holly King, Kris Kringle, Nimrod, etc etc. Twisted throughout the years to fit various religion.

And the religion he fits into today, is the religion of CAPITALISM! Made red by Coca-Cola, forcing us to spend spend spend, forgetting what it's really about. It's really about freedom, family, feasting, and a celebration that the darkest part of winter is over and the sun is being reborn regain (no wonder Christianity stole it!).
edit on 20-12-2011 by Nammu because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Let the freaking kids have some damn fun and magic before they grow up and find out about the real world...geez. Believing never killed me.

What?

How about we change the real world to fun and magic so none of us have to grow up!

Christmas is the biggest scam in history.

You set aside one day of the year to act like you are supposed to act EVERY DAY.

Then you substitute that for meaningless exchanges of material goods.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 20-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join