It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitutional Militias Buy More Firearms In 3 Months, Than What It Takes To Outfit The Entire Chine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
se and indians armies combined.
I have my suspicions that all the FEMA camps that can house 30 million people are intended for those of us included in these statistics. This page takes a while to go through but it is educational.
politicalvelcraft.org... fit-the-entire-chinese-and-indian-armies-combined/

This site has other interesting stories. 1 that blew me away was this for interested christians.
"Founding Fathers First War Was Defending America From Islam: Treaty Of Tripoli"
politicalvelcraft.org... 846&preview_nonce=c217a6fac9

edit on 19-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: finishing the headline

edit on 19-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's possible the camps are to house OWS, liberty loving militia, or anti-tax folk.

It's also probable that the cams are to house government workers who will ensure the continuity of services when mass numbers of companies and utilities shut down.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't believe the stats.

More spent than the Chinese and Indian Armies...nah, I don't buy it. The militias buy aircraft carriers and supersonic jets and attack helicopters..or tanks and APC's?

No chance their spending is anything like the Chinese and Indians, if it were, the US economy wouldn't be in trouble.

And FEMA camps for how many people?!

30 Million! Just the cost of orange overalls alone would be exorbitantly high, never mind their food and power requirements, guards costs, and so on.

300,000 would be a more feasible estimate, even then, it would cause a massive outcry that would reverberate around the world.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

People really do not understand infrastructure if they believe the United States could secretly undergo a project to house 30 million Americans without the people/government knowing. Its incredulous.

Just the cost of feeding/housing and providing water and electricity would consume FEMA's entire budget. Let alone the cost of the facilities themselves or paying the guards to work it...

As for the statistics, eh. It wouldn't entirely shock me. Although I too find them hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled
[mor

The article states that more than 1.5 million guns were sold in the month of March 2009. The rate of sales apparently haven't declined. Black Friday this year was supposedly the most gun sales in history and have kept up the pace since then. Some one is definitely getting ready. Now that Obama and Congress has declared the US a battle ground and passed the NDAA along with activating FEMA camps. This is getting serious and a bit scary. The Globalists are deliberately pushing the American people into all out war or a bunch of total fools.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
People really do not understand infrastructure if they believe the United States could secretly undergo a project to house 30 million Americans without the people/government knowing. Its incredulous.

It's not a secret.

KBR Press Release

Arlington, Virginia - January 24, 2006 - KBR announced today that its Government and Infrastructure division has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to support the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facilities in the event of an emergency. KBR is the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton (NYSE:HAL).

The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs.

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.marketwatch.com...
edit on 19-12-2011 by METACOMET because: qt

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Of course its a secret. When most people have their heads buried in the sand. Our government loves us they wouldn't do things like this. Of course they love us. Love us to death that is.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

1-1. Unlike EPW/CI operations in the past, I/R operations include additional detained persons. The I/R operations include handling, protecting, and accounting for dislocated civilians (DCs) and conducting battlefield confinement of US military prisoners. With the alignment of these additional categories, leaders and soldiers must ensure that they understand and are prepared to apply the rules of engagement (ROE) and the rules of interaction (ROI) that apply to each category.

From your own link. This says nothing about detaining hostile Americans or whatever the so-called "reasons" behind the "FEMA death camps" are. Your Haliburton link says almost the exact same thing. Immigrant detainment and refugee sites in the event of an emergency.

Sure, could we say they could be used to house political desentors or violent revolutionaries? Sure. But couldn't we also say that the government could use tractor beams from UFO's reverse engineered at Area 51 to abduct the "detainees"? There's about the same amount of evidence for either argument...

ETA:

Rapid development of other programs could be used for anything. What if the Mississippi delta decides to flood and Haliburton is hired to build dams? Or refugee centers? Or flood gates? Or one of hundreds of other scenarios of other reasons. Saying that a single phrase is evidence of a massive conspiracy of this size is...well....ignorant.

edit on 19-12-2011 by isthisreallife because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

You are taking it out of context. The press release clearly states that the contract was awarded to build detainment camps for ICE and "other programs".

Library of Congress
S.3476 -- National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
111th CONGRESS
1st Session
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
June 10, 2010
edit on 19-12-2011 by METACOMET because: fx

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs, KBR said. The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, the company said.

Thats exactly what I referred to in my last post. ICE detention and natural disaster programs. If anyone is taking it out of context it is you. You say those "other programs" are evil detainment programs for Americans. Sure, they could be. But the end of the article clearly outlines one of those "other programs".

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
reply to post by spikey

Just the cost of feeding/housing and providing water and electricity would consume FEMA's entire budget. Let alone the cost of the facilities themselves or paying the guards to work it...

As for the statistics, eh. It wouldn't entirely shock me. Although I too find them hard to believe.

Ah, but you forget about the plastic caskets to which each can fit like 3 human bodies. So chances are they would lock people in and let them starve to death or another holocaust.

So, if their plan is to murder civilians, they pretty much have it covered.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I never understood why they'd bother with the plastic grave liners.

Wouldnt they just dump the corpses in mass graves or the Grand Canyon?

Seems like a total waste to use grave liners.

Unless they're going to shrink wrap the corpses into them and deliver them to processing plants for soylent green.

top topics

join