It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction Level Event #6 [D&R]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
They are watching us.

They have watched this planet for eons. They've stepped in to intercede in the development of this planet many times, when their experiments went awry, and their solution has always been to eradicate their mistakes, and start over. They are not completely malevolent, as they always save samples of their work, and re-seed the planet we currently live upon. They are the Ancients, or Gods, as commonly referred to in myths in many cultures, but their technical name would be closely translated as "Nephilim". They have star ships that travel far and wide amongst the stars.

How do I know this? I've studied them for many years, referencing innate passages in ancient texts, comparing beliefs amongst the many religions, and recently, I discovered proof of their existence on a thread here on ATS, as one of their mother ships was discovered by another member here when a CME temporarily took out their cloaking shield, as they were in a holding position around the planet Mercury. It was then that I decided to tell this story, before they destroy the vast majority of life on this planet again. They know that we know about them now, and they will be soon to act. They will either make contact, or we will not survive.

I often wonder if as a species we are ready. Are we prepared to explore the stars? Have we done enough to justify our existence here?

They've destroyed this planet 5 times before, re-setting the parameters for life to once again continue. They are able to direct the trajectory of asteroids with highly advanced geomagnetic graviton devices, which they did 65 million years ago, ending the Cretaceous period. Other times, as far back as 440 million years ago, they directed their ZPE beams to superheat the plasma within the earth, causing massive volcanoes.

Before each global disaster, they use a form of advanced teleportation to take samples of their latest experiments, and decide which to incorporate in their next experiment, which ingredients to combine to re-birth the world.

I have a feeling they are doing this for a reason. I have a suspicion that we are the latest and best experiment, and that they have been harvesting "samples" of humans, conveniently labeled as "alien abductions".

There is so much still to understand. Will they re-set their latest experiment, or will they continue it?

Personally, I think we all deserve to die. We as a species fight wars, we kill each other, and commit crimes against humanity and nature. We are destroying our own planet, little by little. Our species by it's very nature is violent, and greedy, with no recourse for accountability or compassion as a whole.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Extinction Level Event #6 was brought about by ourselves, how we act and treat one another, how we rape the planet we live upon, and not by an unavoidable natural calamity?

They are watching us.

NOTE: There is a REAL thread with the same title that deals with the science behind this story. HERE. Sorry for the confusion.
edit on 12/19/11 by Druid42 because: added NOTE:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Hmmm , interesting theory , but who are "they" ?

Do you have any sources to back up your claims there have been 5 extinction level events in the past ?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Please elaborate on all 5 previous events. Also what is the evidence did come across?

It sounds plausible, especially with the cme and the video.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Hmmm. Sorry for the confusion.

I launched an entry to the latest ATS writing contest (see the link in my sig), at the same time I launched a REAL thread. [D&R] in the title denotes an entry into the contest.

Perhaps you'd like to visit the REAL THREAD.

There you'll find more factual information.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by tpg65

Hmmm. Sorry for the confusion.

I launched an entry to the latest ATS writing contest (see the link in my sig), at the same time I launched a REAL thread. [D&R] in the title denotes an entry into the contest.

Perhaps you'd like to visit the REAL THREAD.

There you'll find more factual information.

Whoops sorry .
Good luck with the comp

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok, thanks and good luck.

top topics

join