It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harper warns Americans he will ship oil elsewhere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Twiptwop

Funny thing commies broke up the British and French empires and we broke up the commie empire.

We still own you.

So chav get back to work or we will sell you to our chinese creditors.

There are 300,000,000 Americans. There are 2,100,000,000 people living in the Commonwealth under our glorious queen. If you wish to have a fight, please, make the first moves, but we will crush you like a paper cup, just like the Vietnamese crushed you, and the Cubans crushed you, and the Iraqis crushed you, and the Afghans crushed you, and the North Koreans crushed you, and the Chinese crushed you, and the Somalians crushed you, hell, even the Israelis crushed you. Have you ever realised that when they are alone, the Americans really are a weak bunch? Their military seems incapable of dealing with even the most basic of fighting forces in 3rd world nations.

edit on 20-12-2011 by Twiptwop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

5000 nukes+ HAARP+Area 51 UFOs =total pwnage of commonwealth.Maybe the russians would want a piece of the commonwealth pie too. Yum yum

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

5000 nukes+ HAARP+Area 51 UFOs =total pwnage of commonwealth.Maybe the russians would want a piece of the commonwealth pie too. Yum yum

That would be Commonwealth + Russia + China + Iran + North Korea + the EU. Nobody likes you, so nobody would side with you, and nobody would side with you if you invaded Canada.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

EU is our pussy.Commonwealth? they are nothing. China ?Russia'a ally.Iran?Pushover.North Korea?China's puppet.

Band up with Russia and thus we control the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

EU is our pussy.Commonwealth? they are nothing. China ?Russia'a ally.Iran?Pushover.North Korea?China's puppet.

Band up with Russia and thus we control the world.

You have enough trouble controlling your own country, let alone anything outside of it. We control the world. All your politicians are Freemasons, we are the home of freemasonry
We even made this point known to you when they gave you 9/11. 9/11 = Freemason = UK

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

We have the russians to deal with that.Zygunov and Putin will kick some masonic azz sooner or later.Same with Hu Jintao.

Wait till Ron Paul comes.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

We have the russians to deal with that.Zygunov and Putin will kick some masonic azz sooner or later.Same with Hu Jintao.

Wait till Ron Paul comes.

You keep talking about the Russians like they would ever ally with you. You are aware that they are moving naval units into Syrian waters in the expectation of a conflict with you, right? The Russians despise you, no matter how much you try to deny the fact, and would be more likely to ally up with Georgia, especially if they should feel that you are encroaching on their sphere of influence.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

a little secret .They despise UK more.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

a little secret .They despise UK more.

Really? Last I looked they were threatening you with attacks if you continue to build your missile system on their borders. Haven't been making such harsh statements towards us though
Hopefully we will side with them against your insidious little plans.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Sounds like Harper is just another whippin boy for the oil companies. One of the states that the proposed pipeline was going to be going though said they didn't want it. The reason is the pipeline was going to go through the Ogallala Aquifer and risk the potential damage to Nebraska’s water. If the state says they don't want it then the matter is over the way I see it. The federal government shouldn't have the right to force a state to accept something they don't want. XL Pipeline: Governor opposes route—refuses to endorse legislative session to change it

I oppose it for other reasons. Who came up with the great idea to lay a giant bomb through the middle of our country? And we are this dependent on oil to do something like this it's time to start looking into some other kind of energy sources.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm with SofiCrow - its just Harper posturing - I also see theres a US election coming, no?
He's a Bush-lover. Take it from there.

I thought the ATS readers knew how to read behind the lines!
Of course the friggin pipeline is coming. Or at least, their plans for completing it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Don't forget when the Canadians crushed them too!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

canuck are losers,no one except Russia could save you from our wrath.

This board should be kept dipper's free... People who insult a whole nation, calling them losers shouldn't be allowed to participate in here anymore. ATS has always been a place with a great meter of tolerance but posts like the one above is to derogatory and offensive. Shame!!!

edit on 20-12-2011 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

are you canadian?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yes, I am.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
selling oil to asia makes sense,the us cant afford anything,as they are broke.are we supposed to give them oil on credit?thats all they do is borrow and never pay back.and no one wants to ask the bully for their money back.ooowelll can allways print money i guess.nothing against americans,but most other nations see your "government"as a corrupt joke.but i suppose you could say the same about ours and every other nation.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110
Spoke with the brother inlaw the other day about this very thing because he is in the oil business and he mentioned that if the pipeline was to go to the west coast . There would be a lot of native indians that the gov would have to smooth over for it to cross their land .

I have no idea if this is true... but if it is, then it is not a problem. If they refuse it they'll be sued for right of way and public good, etc., and they'll end up having it run through there for free. The smart tribes lease every inch of land at high prices and profit. It's the only way to win the game. They can't refuse it, not for long.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Prime Minister Stephen Harper can suck my explicit expletive. i wish they would stop shipping oil. much better forms of energy out there. lets stop all the backing to it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Don't forget when the Canadians crushed them too!

How could I be so forgetful! You even burned down their little white house

Good job guys

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

canuck are losers,no one except Russia could save you from our wrath.

This board should be kept dipper's free... People who insult a whole nation, calling them losers shouldn't be allowed to participate in here anymore. ATS has always been a place with a great meter of tolerance but posts like the one above is to derogatory and offensive. Shame!!!

edit on 20-12-2011 by Telos because: (no reason given)

Don't take him seriously, I have run into him on more than one occasion and there is enough evidence to suggest he inhabits a delusional world of his own. Over here in England, we would say "a few slices short of a loaf"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join