It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Tsunami-Shaped Clouds Roll Across Alabama Sky!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Originally posted by Thisbseth

and people say there is no such thing as chem trails and weather modification. [color=DEB659]I am no nut,.......
No offense, but→ [color=DEB659]Yeah you are.

You're a nut, because of the fact that 'chemtrails' was the first thing that came to your mind upon viewing these images, even though there is absolutely no supporting evidence to back up such a claim.

[color=707070]pssst. The planes in that pic, are on the ground.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Beautiful and also very interesting on top of the very wild year of so many major catastrophes and uprisings.... could be a sign or an omen of yet more things to come.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I lived in Alabama for 9 years and NEVER saw anything even remotely like that. I saw awsome sunsets and tons of tornados and triple rainbows ... but NEVER tsunami clouds like that. Seriously strange.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Remember, this is near an airport. This is low lying rain clouds. This happens when a jet passes through the air and leaves back air drag in the air. These clouds just got in the way and left a pattern! Great pic!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

this is a picture a friend of mine took a couple days ago...awesome display of nature

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki
I'll be honest, I clicked on this thread literally saying out loud to myself "What the f**k is a tsunami shaped cloud?", then I clicked on the picture and immediately said to myself "Holy sh!t they are tsunami shaped clouds", lol.
Haha good 1 mate! I was wondering myself what the hell OP could mean... and dam he was right! Nature is awesome

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoocares

this is a picture a friend of mine took a couple days ago...awesome display of nature
This looks like a half @ssed photoshop pic lol

Sorry if it is real buddy haha but looks quite fake

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gossamer
Remember, this is near an airport. This is low lying rain clouds. This happens when a jet passes through the air and leaves back air drag in the air. These clouds just got in the way and left a pattern! Great pic!

THIS! I just wanted to post....but you beat me to it! Those "clouds" form because of the drag of the planes.

It might actually be some test even with the "clouds" not being actual clouds, but smoke from the ground where they test the airflow of planes. Have seen such footage a few times.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So everybody thinks tsunami's look like that?

Did you see waves like that in the vids from the indonesia-tsunami, or the japan-tsunami? Just a couple of waves following eachother?

-Cool pic tho!
edit on 20-12-2011 by Mescalito because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I didn't mean that it was chem-trails, i was just saying its prolly something caused by that, or something of that sort. and maybe i am a nut.....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel5383

A warning to the east coast???

Very cool picture!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whoocares

It looks so surreal!. Thank you to the OP for bringing this to our attention.! Nature always seems to amaze me. Day in, and day out.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Looks like a Tim Burton conspiracy to me!
Maybe he's Directing and promoting Twister II

Mother Nature's so damn mysteriously sexy and ominous in her ways!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
these clouds look amazing, they really do look like tsunamis. Lucky u to be in a place to actually catch a picture of them. cool.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't ha... oh wait.

Seriously though, those clouds look utterly amazing! I have been fascinated by the many types of cloud formations since I was a child, and I have never seen anything quite like this.

Good job on bringing this to us op!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Those are chinese lanterns............

J/K Those are amazing.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nature showing us a sign of things to come when the earths poles shift and its axis flips? That was my first thought when i looked at those ominous tsunami clouds...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

JESUS CHRIST...FOR THE LOVE OF MARRY!!!

Do you understand what that picture says...i dont even want to tell you.

just as i thought...the world is losing oxegen at an alarming rate.

Watch how many airplans start falling around the earth...if it hasnt already started happening...this world is in real trouble.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

JESUS CHRIST...FOR THE LOVE OF MARRY!!!

Do you understand what that picture says...i dont even want to tell you.

just as i thought...the world is losing oxegen at an alarming rate.

Watch how many airplans start falling around the earth...if it hasnt already started happening...this world is in real trouble.

I think the room you are in may be losing oxygen at an alarming rate ... get out while you can!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Eddie would go!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join