It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOD Report...More Evidence That Ron Paul Is Right On Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

What would I do?...

Ideas spread...and they can't stop them...and idea who's time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government. RP

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Any American that honestly believes Iran having a nuke is a threat to us is totally bonkers.

Number one:
Having a nuke does not mean you have the capability of effectively delivering it. Iran, even after developing an ICBM with "Long Range" capabilities.. Would have a hard time sending a missile to the far reaches of Europe. I have no concern of a nuclear attack on American soil.

So you say.. BUT EUROPE CONTAINS MANY ALLIES TO THE U.S.!!!!

So I say.. Why do you believe it is our responsibility to police our European allies? They are more than capable of defending themselves and Iran is plenty aware of the consequences. The biggest threat to our allies is the threat to Israel.. Israeli officials have stated before that THEY DO NOT NEED THE UNITED STATES' SUPPORT OR HELP. They also do not ask for it. Israel is perfectly capable of defending themselves, they have an arsenal that rivals any super power. This is all permitting that Iran can actually land a missile in their target country. Chances are the missile will be destroyed before it ever reaches its destination.

Number two:
Iran is completely aware that the use of a nuclear weapon on another country would ultimately end in their entire country being wiped from existence by every country surrounding Iran.. Which once again, wouldn't require the help of the United States. I hardly believe that China and Russia would condone the use of Nuclear weapons in such an aggressive manner.. Perhaps they would back Iran if the weapon was used in defense, but there are no countries that truly support the use of a Nuclear weapon as a first form of engagement. On top of that, China is too heavily invested in the American consumer and United States Economy to destroy relations with us. Iran is developing nuclear technology as a line of defense and deterrent. Without nukes, Iran faces a very real risk of invasion without hesitation. With nukes, the opposition will think twice before making a move and most likely their move will be to leave them alone.

Number three:
The people who fall for this propaganda are blind to the world outside of their cozy home. Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan are not barren wasteland deserts... All three of them are very much alive and colorful countries full of people just like you and I. I'm sick of being fed this line of bull that shows these war-torn countries where everyone is evil and everything is crumbling. It simply is not the truth. What good will come out of our occupation of Iran? Absolutely none. There is no reason for us to be there outside of corporate interests involving oil and the destruction of any idea that opposes the agenda of the United States and UN. All of this sabre rattling and he said she said is just that.. There is nothing to back any of it. It's all for nothing. Iran won't attack the US or its allies, but if we keep prodding them they will retaliate. Leave them be, there is no reason for the United States to get involved. Team America World Police needs to be abolished.. We have already stretched ourself beyond our means.. When our population begins to suffer, it's time to wake up.

Many people seek to profit from war, but "We The People" are not the ones who do. "We The People" are the ones who suffer, go hungry, lose our homes and waste our precious tax dollars on ammunition and killing machines. That same money could be used to fortify our borders, educate our youth and create new industry. What gives the US the right to bully other countries into abiding by our rules? The spread of democracy is the spread of enslavement to the dollar. The spread of democracy is the purging of those who oppose. It is the biggest line of crap the world has ever been fed.. If this were a true democracy, the US would have been out of the middle east years ago. The public by vast majority does not want war.. The government and their corporate interests want war.

Ron Paul speaks to that feeling in everyone. He wants what we want and if you don't want to be a part of what Paul advocates.. Then you live in the wrong country. If you like the way things are and are continuing to head, then you don't love the United States and what our Constitution stands for. Ron Paul supports the ideals that this country was founded on and he recognizes that the United States has turned into something beyond its original purpose. We need to restore this country to what it was intended to be. For the people, by the people.

I digress.. I'll save the rest for another place and time.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join