It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

finding your post in a big thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I know with time one can paw through all "my posts" to find it eventually, is there a way currently to find your post automaticly.

I post every few weeks or so, and some threads can really climb and its a bit of a pain to find where you posted, so you can start reading from there again

kind regards,

Biigs

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Go to your profile and click on my posts. The last post you made will show up on top. Just skim down the list till you get to the thread you're looking for that you posted in and click that link. It takes you directly to your last post.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

If thats the only way, i will deal wiht it

Just thought i might have missed a big red shiney button somwhere that does it on the thread.

thanks!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

It's actually probably the fastest way, especially in a big thread.

You could also just bookmark your last post in your browser and just open that bookmark. That works too.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You can go to your Avatar, to the left of your post, in the very large thread in question, and click on "member" at the bottom of you avatar frame. You will see "view posts in this thread." There you can find all the posts that you, or another member, has made in that particular thread.

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

ooooh! nice i like that, using this i only need to find a single post rather than scrolling to find the latest one!!

top tip!

edit on 19-12-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join