It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights out at Candlestick Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So I'm watching Monday Night Football and the power has gone out twice with a flash of an explosion of a transformer or something. Anyway, the guy reporting this who went to gather info on it says those in charge are either not telling the media what is going on or they have no idea and are scrambling.

Any conspiracy potential here, or just a fluke so to speak?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

No this should be in the BTS sports section no conspiracy. Candlestick Park is just an old stadium...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Gumerk

No this should be in the BTS sports section no conspiracy. Candlestick Park is just an old stadium...

Yeah probably so, but to hear the guy give a report on it, you would think there was more to it the officials weren't giving information about, maybe not. BTW, I didn't realize there was a general chit chat forum..cool

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OWS "borrowed" a little power from the grid to regain strenth. They'll be back full power. They just needed a helping hand.

Watch the tent camps next week. They'll have full light sabors swinging.

AFTER they spend their xmas checks.

And I LIKED OWSers. I'll give them another chance.

I hope I offended.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Gumerk

Candlestick Park is just an old stadium...

Maybe... one fine day, I watched Barry Bonds hit three home runs over the wall to the fore bay where boats were waiting to scramble for 'em.
Sweet memories.

Candllestick is also where the world watched an earthquake begin. The Battle of the Bay World Series between the Oakland A's and SF Giants. The rivalry was so intense it affected the San Andreas fault line and set off the Quake of '89.

Now the spirits of the Stadium are coming alive again... who knows what evil portent may lurk just around the bend.

Just an old stadium... Place is magical.
edit on 19-12-2011 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just watched the morning news and found out the stadium had a bomb threat before kick off
This would explain the tight lipped approach by stadium officials to the media. You just never know

new topics

top topics

join