It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One Principal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I do not understand yours.. is there a threat of some kind involved, I don't get it, I mean it doesn't sound like something anyone would WANT to do. Please explain. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I do not understand yours.. is there a threat of some kind involved, I don't get it, I mean it doesn't sound like something anyone would WANT to do. Please explain. Thanks.

Werds of Wizdom don't always make sense, sumtimes you have to question to git it.

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
*** GET ON TOPIC ***

Posting Bans are next.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by Agarta

Well done post my friend.

Taking it a step further, since all that you see is actually painted in your mind, there is just the painter, the painting, and the critic.

You are not the painter. You can not change what you see at will.

You are not the painting. You are not what is being seen.

You are the critic.

Ah, but since it is all within your mind. You are all three.

With Love,

Your Brother

Man, to each their own reality!

By telling us that all is within our mind, psychologists are as ignorant as physicists who tell us that matter is the alpha and omega. The mind is Far from being the pinnacle, the last frontier of mankind.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
The mind is Far from being the pinnacle, the last frontier of mankind.

You may be right...

Then again, no one knows how great their mind is until they lose it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

As you said, “becoming one with all things appears to be a simple concept to understand.” I agree, that it is a simple concept to understand if you are looking down inside for what is common.

I had this thought many years ago at the time I was a Christian, to help make sense of some philosophy. It was that everything was connected, but not in the way people actually try to understand it. If there was God and then he created everything he must be everything. But that is limited thinking from a human perspective meaning I can’t imagine something from nothing. Because I’m unable to describe nothing. So everything must be god and as far as I knew at the base of everything was energy. I came to the conclusion that God must appear to us in this 3d world as energy. At that time and still in the present I don’t limit God in higher dimension, but in this one I understand her to be energy.

How I see people trying to understand it for example: if I throw my garbage out into the forest an animal will come along and eat it and possibly eat something that harms it, cause and effect. It is simpler then that though nothing needs to happen for something else to happen to show that we are connected. I can’t explain or show how we are; it seems to be a learned or experienced thing. I believe as we move farther along we will only become more lost in one. I just experienced this oneness with the sun yesterday it was something else.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

if u throw ur garbage in the forest it will give life to insects and dirt, never an animal will come

it is obvious that noone is connected to another as it is obvious that truth is never related to any while it is all what really exist, and as it is obvious that anyone is relatively existing where only he is out of free reality free so nothing to any objective fact which is all to truth that is worse since only out of absolute freedom, so never a reason of matters relations, while it relates matters only for freedom constancy, so cause and effect do not exist really

actually it shows how what u think say how u r related to all as one is what say that u do not exist

what u think is the condition of existence is in fact the condition justification of nonexistence

bc u cant ever relate urself correctly to else then there is not even a thing nor another, only truth which is none and evil which is one

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

if u throw ur garbage in the forest it will give life to insects and dirt, never an animal will come

The rest of your post is great. That statement is just wrong I have watched them.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

i watched them more while only what is most exist in truth

the majority of forests in the world are threatened of extinction from all kind of diseases as also seas pollutions are overknown being source of germs life that make fishs a very rare species

conscious is never true, bc what is out of knowing truth or being true is relative character so never true

what is out of absolute freedom is relative free else sense that has no relation to truth

that is surely why conscious existence is independant to truth existence rights

and how conscious existence cant b real but through love or giving, never through logics intelligence that are the least absolute justification of truth realisation to objective existence

conscious drives to give is from what the conscious is out of being true, then out of being constant it means to consider positively objective facts in knowing truth ways being out of giving constancy growth objective realizations, that is why true conscious would give exclusively to truth conception all positive values perspectives

conscious drives to love is from what the conscious is out of being absolutely free, as relative free present itself, bc what is relative cannot b through logics that are all to absolute facts, while it is out of absolute truth freedom free, then it must b related to truth freedom somehow, love like subjective justifications constantly realized is the only way to stay real with facts truth

an individual freedom cant b compared with all freedom truth constancy

while an individual present free fact could b to superior truth value more, when truth is freedom absolute superiority, so any free fact presence if it is really only that by itself then it is more superior to all realities
but all freedom truth constancy is the object of positive superiority always

so present superiority that individual freedom can be more superior only in concept without being able to b present objectively superior by itself

but when the value of truth is being objectively superior then the value of individuals freedom is to b invented as cant b that

only superior standards of conscious respect freedom rights to any conscious from knowing its superior value in what it can never b meant

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

to love and to give are opposites in truth sense, while in all oness conscious of the world it is absolutely confused which prove the evil character of oness life, as being from truth knowledge abuse and intentionnally opposed to rights

in truth, to love is the relative sense out of absolute truth as a plus superiority sense, the relative as more to what is absolutely positive free while also free but individual constant will or mean

while in truth, to give is the relative sense out of absolute truth as an inferior sense, it is what is meant to get rid of by sorting it out objectively in positive terms, in order to stay superior truth out of what is not superior

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

absolute right conscious is what would give to objective truth freedom a sense of living reality
and would love itself relative fact of being true absolutely

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Amazing thread Agarta and one which very much mirrors my own way of thinking. Normally I would add something of my own here but you have pretty much summed it all up (and Xmas is beginning to wear down my brain
). I do love how you brought in the fractal geometry part in as well.

Though maths really isn't my forte, it is the language of nature and a basic understanding of its concepts really puts what you say into perspective. S&F

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

We, Humans need to begin to think in the concept of the one principal in order to progress and maintain a balance throughout all life understood or not. This can only be done through the release of greed and monetary systems and our limiting understanding of separateness not only between ourselves but from nation to nation on a planetary scale. How do we do this? Begin to understand the ONE Principal

Nice Post

We as a species have made naive attempts at oneness by imposing such systems as society, government and various other institutions on ourselves. We are now a global community, people can communicate around the world instantly, yet these institutions and systems of governance keep multiplying and enslaving. There are 7billion people on earth. Humankind is growing and it doesn't look like it's going to stop. It seems you might get your wish after all.

We are becoming one as an objective species, a herd, a machine depending on all of it's little cogs, and when life ends for us that will be it, the universe will continue on completely indifferent—with or without life.

The One Principal is a cruel joke that has so-far strived for mediocrity, plainness, commonality and docile obedience in mankind while the rest of the universe exists in extremes. Working for a whole, as an animal capable of reason, is slavery.

I don't know where you find the appeal in being melted down into one with everything. Could you name one good thing that would come from this?

Thanks for allowing my opinion

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

ok we all know this. What's new? you are actually repeating what other forums are saying. nothing new here.

Are you one with the universe? If so, why are you typing it here to proove a point when there is nothing to proove. Why are you trying to make others understand when you don't understand it yourself? I am saying that cause the only thing you are saying is the knowledge you gain by reading websites and making your own judgment.

You are trying to make people believe in what you are saying which is a form of control.... Control... Ego... thinking base civilization... mark of the beast?

to be one, you need to let it go... let it go... stop thinking (you are thinking to much).... less thinking, more actions. Can you do an action without thinking? if so, then y ou are on the right track.

May the light guide you in your path..

namaste.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by Agarta

We, Humans need to begin to think in the concept of the one principal in order to progress and maintain a balance throughout all life understood or not. This can only be done through the release of greed and monetary systems and our limiting understanding of separateness not only between ourselves but from nation to nation on a planetary scale. How do we do this? Begin to understand the ONE Principal

Nice Post

We as a species have made naive attempts at oneness by imposing such systems as society, government and various other institutions on ourselves. We are now a global community, people can communicate around the world instantly, yet these institutions and systems of governance keep multiplying and enslaving. There are 7billion people on earth. Humankind is growing and it doesn't look like it's going to stop. It seems you might get your wish after all.

We are becoming one as an objective species, a herd, a machine depending on all of it's little cogs, and when life ends for us that will be it, the universe will continue on completely indifferent—with or without life.

The One Principal is a cruel joke that has so-far strived for mediocrity, plainness, commonality and docile obedience in mankind while the rest of the universe exists in extremes. Working for a whole, as an animal capable of reason, is slavery.

I don't know where you find the appeal in being melted down into one with everything. Could you name one good thing that would come from this?

Thanks for allowing my opinion

[color=#E9CFEC]The way you have worded your reply, I sense it coming from an anarchist/separatist point of view. If this is incorrect I apologize. The form of oneness the powers that be are pushing us to, through media, music, advertising, laws, rules, regulations etc. are based out of a desire to control, greed, and better than thou attitudes. It is Humans attempting to control Humans in a physical world of Human creation. It was designed to mimic the One Principal. A series of lies hidden within the truth if you will. Why? because it works and as long as they direct the symphony of common thought they get away with it.

[color=#E9CFEC]My question is, Because you do not see the Human creation of a false concept of the One Principal as valid does it truly mean the higher concept of the One Principal is not possible or valid?

[color=#E9CFEC]As for your question of naming one good thing that would come of this well okay I will try;
    Genuine mutual respect

[color=#E9CFEC]As I see it, to be One or to accept the one principal is not to leave the self behind, at least in this world, but to understand that it is about bettering mankind and nature rather than pillaging from it and them. To respect each other as equals means to accept the differences while being accepted for your own. The One mind would allow for faster cures, technological advances, etc. as it is no longer a competition for notoriety or financial gain but mankind working together as and for the whole. It is the ability to contribute to the whole through that way one chooses to contribute, not the settling for a position available due to being forced to feed the current system of financial or political gain. I have limited my answer to simply this the physical world we live in as that is how I see your post to be limited to. I hope this answers your question.

[color=#E9CFEC]Edit to add: Do you not think it possible that the powers that be modeled their process of the One Principal in order to misdirect the truth by hiding it behind a wall of lies, causing the people to throw off the truth altogether?
edit on 23-12-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join