It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One Principal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
[color=#E9CFEC]Many times I have seen this concept brought up in discussions here on ATS. I am going to attempt to put this concept into words for those to understand. This may be difficult for some to understand as becoming one with all things appears to be a simple concept to understand and really it is on a basic level. But what is ALL THINGS? Is it the physical elements of the universe or is it more. These are the levels of existence or the becoming of the one. It’s more than the concept of being connected to it but that’s where one begins.

[color=#E9CFEC]Being part of the whole or being connected to it is an easy concept to understand. I am in the universe and therefore part of it as a whole. This falls into the understanding of fractal geometry(TED Talks Video) [color=#E9CFEC]. Understanding that an atom is a model of a solar system, a cell is a model of a galaxy, the body is a model of the universe. Some universes are conscious as in humans and others are not(as we understand consciousness) as in rocks, but all together are multiple universes within the grand universe we are able to see and comprehend. Understanding you are personally a universe surrounded by other universes within a universe helps to begin the understanding of multiverses and the possibility of being part of yet another universe within a multiverse begins to complicate the concept of the whole or the ONE.

[color=#E9CFEC]Lets put this concept aside for a moment and focus on the full understandings of being ONE with self. Being one with self is body, mind, emotion, and soul. This is the understanding of the ONE in solid physical form, the parts of consciousness that form your personal universe. Again we are confronted with the concept of accepting vrs. understanding vrs. being ONE. We separate these parts into 4 distinct categories yet together they form the one of self. Becoming one with self is our first step into higher consciousness. Being our body, being our mind, being our emotion, being our soul and therefore being one entity. Not the acceptance as parts of the whole but the whole in itself as one.

[color=#E9CFEC]The next step is the understanding that we as humans are part of a species. Multiple conscious universes coming together to form a multiverse yet we see them as separate. When walking in the mountains of Colorado we see aspin trees. Individual trees standing alone side by side in a group, but in reality it is one tree. The root system connects to each other to form one organism with many parts coming up out of the ground. In the case of humans we are connected through our minds, yet we have not found that connection on a person to person connection much less a global scale yet due to our limited understanding of being part of the whole, yet separate. Once we learn to connect in more ways than similarities and begin to connect to the consciousness of the whole of human kind , it is then we can say we are one or the whole.

[color=#E9CFEC]Once this connection is seen, we begin to understand that rocks, plants, and animals are similarly universes unto themselves as well. Due to our limited understanding of how we are connected to them except through similarities ie physical, or our concept of living and or consciousness it is difficult to understand we are part of the same organism therefore part of the one or whole. We call it an ecosystem due to our focus on the individual part and our presumed separateness. Then to the larger scale of countries, continents, hemispheres, planets, solar systems, galaxies, universe.

[color=#E9CFEC]The issue with our world today is the understanding of being separate from each other. This is seen in the male/female duality as well as skin color, then to countries. If we begin to see our combined existence as a whole or the one we begin to see the confusion of being separate. Does a kidney attempt to do the job of a heart? Does a lung attempt to do the job of an intestine? No, each part does its job for the whole. This is the lesson we must understand and focus toward. Not only are we as a human community need to work together as and for the whole to understand it but we must do the same for nature and our planet as well as the solar system.

[color=#E9CFEC]Just as the planet Earth has its Body, Mind, Emotion, and Spirit in the ONEness of all beings on it as well as its own as a planet, so does the Solar System, the Galaxy, and the Universe at different levels. This is what makes the understandings of the ONE so complex when going beyond simply the physical matter of it.

[color=#E9CFEC]We are ONE. The Universe is within us( www.psychologytoday.com... [color=#E9CFEC]being discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com... [color=#E9CFEC]), The Universe is around us, and we ARE the Universe through many different levels of understanding

[color=#E9CFEC]We, Humans need to begin to think in the concept of the one principal in order to progress and maintain a balance throughout all life understood or not. This can only be done through the release of greed and monetary systems and our limiting understanding of separateness not only between ourselves but from nation to nation on a planetary scale. How do we do this? Begin to understand the ONE Principal.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

S+F, Agarta.

video.google.com...

You might find this interesting, as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

[color=#E9CFEC]Thank you, I have see some of his vids before but not this specific one, thanks for adding it in. The concepts he discusses are surprisingly borderline between science and metaphysics. Its great that things seem to be coming together. Thanks again.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Aye, fair enough. I have to agree that we are all interconnected and that we all play a role in the grand scheme of things. To me this seems self-evident. I also like that you brought fractal geometry into play.

But for your average Joe, and your average me, all the talk of Oneness is, well, really quite hippy-dippy. Nothing wrong with that, but not everybody is built for it.

Personally, the peace, love, let's sing kumbayah thing is a hard notion to swallow no matter how enlightened everybody becomes. I don't think that's realistic.

I suppose that's my main point. I believe in the overall whole, but I don't think that you can get away from us being individual manifestations thereof.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Don't forget that that every living thing, rock, and nation has an oversoul. What you might call an angel

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

we are one a part of the whole
we are whole apart from nothing
we are nothing but in touch with everything
we are neither this or that
we are not therefore we are
there is no we only one
what we are can never
be spoken.
If I say I am I am not
If I say nothing I am.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Well done post my friend.

Taking it a step further, since all that you see is actually painted in your mind, there is just the painter, the painting, and the critic.

You are not the painter. You can not change what you see at will.

You are not the painting. You are not what is being seen.

You are the critic.

Ah, but since it is all within your mind. You are all three.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 20-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

[color=#E9CFEC]I think you spent so much time attempting to be funny and disrespectful that you disregarded basic cause and effect. In fact by your description you stated that basic cause and effect does not even exist. Its okay if you do not believe in the One Principal it just means you are too closed off from spirit to comprehend the basics of it. Maybe someday you will look back at this and realize just how ignorant and trollish your post was. Now, if you would like to address this in a mature/logical way I suggest you reread the OP and form a more intelligent argument, in which case I will gladly engage your opinion. Until then, troll on dear troll, troll on.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you for your post. Of course you are right. My own struggle has been with a fear of loss of my own personal identity as a fractal of the one....something I have over time managed to overcome with the knowledge that no information will be lost and much much more will be added. It's all good.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Well....I'm off to watch your video now. And.....
every good post deserves bumps.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

[color=#E9CFEC]Thank you for your kind words. While you are at watching the vid I posted, I suggest you check out the vid that petrus4 posted as well. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

[color=#E9CFEC]Sorry my friend I meant to reply sooner but had address the one below yours. Thanks for chiming in in regards to that post by the way. Through our past convos I know you have an understanding of this concept, please feel free to delve in and take it deeper. I would love to see how deep we can take this subject. Thanks again,

Agarta

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Fair enough. Allow me to apologize for my earlier flippant remarks.

I understand that conceptualizing the system that we are all part of as oneness can help someone feel the necessary empathy for all other objects within the system. This, I feel, is more succinctly phrased as the Golden Rule.

Just as a cancer may grow in a human body, there are cancers that are just as malignant in our shared system. How does this play into your view of The Oneness? Should they be eliminated?

And using my rather troll-ish example, should one lose a hair, does it affect the right eye? Not generally. Only in very certain and unfortunate circumstances. If you extrapolate that example to the size of the universe, does your existence within the one even matter?

edit on 20-12-2011 by WickettheRabbit because: Grammar karma

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

everyone is a liar that is why they dont care about what they use as absolute justifications when obviously it is nonsense from the least honest thought given to, while everyone is intelligent

the one principal is about the best possible must b one answer, while if smthg is possibly objective it must b done as best then, truth concept one is what is never one bc reality source of best one

but then as soon as this concept realized any it became existing free, so what meant being noone for objective best one got unexpected answer of absolute truth coming from nowhere since it was supposed to b the truth, that the perfection is that move leading to freedom =perfect one

then it is all about freedom values proving how it is the exclusive absolute truth that even the concept that is it free is still doubting from objective value absolute sense

absolute truth is clear freedom is the exclusive perfect one, and that is why objective perfection cant b, there cant absolute free one out of nothing objectively perfect

then i guess it is the reason too that justified imperfect objective existence,

but also how free sense is the most precious thing in everthing reason and anyone stand

and also why it is impossible to say even the most objective small obvious thing totally so never and become easily evil to object facts, bc the epsilon is all that matter and it is the true free sense which is the perfect one it while it is the only it then

free sense is never what u mean but on the contrary what u never mean and when, that is why conscious is important from what only conscious can allow the perception of true value since conscious by definition dont mean any

that is why the most right thing to do is what conscious know for sure being wrong objectively to reject or mean, then the conscious from meaning objective wrong would move of its true free value that as conscious true mean would see that free value of itself to put it out to itself mind

that is why any reality is true so positive constancy growth where it was never meant

that is why each point is never the other while each is absolutely one free perfect exclusive value where it is just one free sense without means potentiel

that is why nothing has an absolute objective value from being the perfect field that contain freedom true facts values

truth is free that saw its weakness to mean objective absolute values, then to understand that objective positive perfection is itself absolute value life

so truth is not a source to everyone and everything as all think, truth mean its freedom value life so its rights while as it is the truth so it mean all else rights objectively in absolute freedom right conception truth

that is why truth is through the way of meaning absolute else, it is not about superiority to opposite as all nor about love craziness inconditionnel as if love is the truth and not who love, so truth love else as meaning not loving but meaning love truth
no, it is simply about freedom as the absolute truth
when u mean total else then u dont mean, since u cant mean else while u r moving so ur true free value is within while the else meant is free since meant as else so not related to any limit of its true free sense value so it would or could move within its true free value

also, since true freedom is the perfect one then each free sense where it is truly only it so never known even by the holder, that free true value is all what is really even if surounded by so many others and else

there where also another absolute truth appeared given the answer to that issue, how there is actually levels in being true free perfect value, the highest free sense value is the freedom that move back instead of movin forward

that is why we have those images of gods being absolutely superior while negative to objective all

but it is not the truth just images of truth abuse

the more the free sense move back alone the more it is true value of absolute freedom since it moves alone while not getting any so the move free is much more true

here i guess the idea of conscious rised too to entertain what is supposed to still more since it is superior existing true values

till there too the answer came from such free senses levels not from what it could mean to recognize and consider its superiority of freedom rights concept

the more the free move back the more it is weak to absolute objective reality true value perfections freedom existence, so what true free values forward could realize objectively the more the highest are meaning their life of as being more their freedom rights to consider it according to absolute values

the balance there right is of truth conscious, when truth is freedom value then freedom out of freedom value is possible to conceive it right

in truth orders rights, what is most superior come fi

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
what is most superior come always first, when truth by definition is that only perfect one exist

but what is most superior free move back so in meaning positive objective constancy realizations of what is not highest rank while also free true values, it knows how to not b visible in doing its life through realities absolute free values

while what is free value truly source of positive objective constancies could enjoy positive constancy being true more from the perfection sharpness of superior free true values conception of it that could be the reason of them being more the positive freedom they do

so the positive rank become positive living and the superior rank become free living in absolute terms both

but since they are at some point else then another truth value will appear independant of them in free different value, which is more positive free essentially out free of both different

and this what justify humans conscious beings as plural realities of positive free essence of free moves

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
it is what justify truth existence absolutely from that new free truth joining the best of positive and superiority in one perfection of constant stand ready to move in any field regardless to its complexity or its nature

then what is superior principally free values, is deceived from free life it loose since it cant be constant free when what is positive is also superior so it can see it

and what is principally positive free values, is also doomed from what superior free senses are also positive constant sources so it cant be absolute positive living

that is the hint of the guess that global wars against evil and negative inferiority or inferior negativity is coming sure

from what positive absolutely and superior absolutely free values would mean being one absolute truth values

so i guess there free positive freedom objective conscious moves cant be alive from what they cant be so true

then it is what i guess always the most in depth, viva truth only as noone and never any
while no free sense could live from enjoying truth life as else

then viva reality and lets each one consider its fact realities as a fact always knowing that it is always only this

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by Agarta

Fair enough. Allow me to apologize for my earlier flippant remarks.
[color=#E9CFEC]No apologies needed as this post is well written and brings in some good points for discussion.

I understand that conceptualizing the system that we are all part of as oneness can help someone feel the necessary empathy for all other objects within the system. This, I feel, is more succinctly phrased as the Golden Rule.
[color=#E9CFEC]True it is the basic view of the Golden Rule, but the Golden Rule is a basic understanding to help one to delve deeper into the ONE connection, it is a starting point of understandings. It has been shown through science, that the molecules in one object will move between and into others, so a part of one is also a part of others making the connection on a molecular level. To go even smaller. All things( in the physical world) are ultimately nothing but energy that comes together in various patterns through vibration and frequency of vibration. As all things are energy, then is it really that far to say, as energy, we are all one energy vibrating at different levels of frequency? And as part of that energy, as well as being that energy we are not one with it?

Just as a cancer may grow in a human body, there are cancers that are just as malignant in our shared system. How does this play into your view of The Oneness? Should they be eliminated?
[color=#E9CFEC]Yes, As I stated in my OP, we humans are connected through our minds and thought. Through this, the separateness is a cancer in itself, then you have racism, religious separation, etc, etc, etc. Should this be eliminated? Yes as it is what continues to hide our ONEness from open sight. The reason for these "Cancers" is to help one to understand and learn from the lessons of separation in order to understand the separateness is simply a perception. All disease is created with and through the incorrect flow of energy. Medical science has not begun to address this as they are only looking for the suppression of symptoms rather than a cure(due to laws against it) and energy healing is seen as a quack science. It is all for the reason of keeping us separated and lost to the ONE.

And using my rather troll-ish example, should one lose a hair, does it affect the right eye? Not generally. Only in very certain and unfortunate circumstances. If you extrapolate that example to the size of the universe, does your existence within the one even matter?
[color=#E9CFEC]No, you are right. To loose a hair is the same as loosing a skin cell. It has no direct connection as they are shed on a regular basis, but lets look at why we go through this shedding process. We shed because cells are living out their cycles and dying. Death is due to the separation of the ONE. Seen in the disease that occurs due to the lack of or restricted flow of energy in its proper fashion. It is also the bodies way of removing disease as well we have completely new bodies every two years. Lets move to the size of the Solar System(as I am not familiar with the practices of other solar systems, galaxies, etc.). We Humans send up all kinds of rockets, satellites and ships into space. We have created a mass amount of "Space Junk" that is beginning to be seen as a disease being spread around our cell or planet. This "Space Junk" would be the same as a single cancer cell within the body. It all starts small and continues to grow. At the moment the disease we are creating through this process is, inconsequential but as cancer grows and spreads, so too will this "Space Junk.

[color=#E9CFEC]Yes, one can say it is simply metals and such already found within the universe floating around but think of it this way. If a ship is flying at a high rate of speed, it makes it difficult to move out of the way so it becomes an issue for us as well as any other "craft". Now as we are in our simple conscious separatism it is very hard to see what the ramification of creating this disease is or will be to the balance of the universe as a whole, just as it is difficult to see the ramifications of the loss of a hair is to the eye but it does not mean it does not effect it in another way that we are unable to see at this moment in our understandings of the universe as a whole, nor do we really understand the possibility of our Universe as being part of a multiverse simply because we can not see it or test for it at this point in our understandings or scientific technology. For example Quantum physics is beginning to show the possibility alternate and seemingly separate dimensions. If this is the case than yes our Universe is part of a multivers yet to be understood.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Sorry my friend I meant to reply sooner but had address the one below yours. Thanks for chiming in in regards to that post by the way. Through our past convos I know you have an understanding of this concept, please feel free to delve in and take it deeper. I would love to see how deep we can take this subject. Thanks again,

Agarta

I am not sure I can take this conversation deeper perse, but I will try to prove how we are all connected.

Life.

That is how we are all connected.

Each and everyone of us wants to live. If anyone disputes this, go off yourself so we can get back to the conversation.

To sustain life, we all need to eat, fresh water to drink, and safety from the elements.

None of us will opt to just roll over and die if we cannot get these things on our own. We will find a way to survive.

Now, if we do not help each other to survive, then we will fight amongst each other to survive. If we choose to fight, which we do, then in time we will eradicate our species.

Why?

Because each and everyone of us is capable of duplicating what someone else has done if we set out to do it.

What ever it takes to survive, we will do.

There is an angel and a demon within each and everyone of us. The difference is our own perception, but still remains nothing more than the will to survive, to LIVE.

We are one in our will to be.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 20-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join