It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What gets you deemed a terrorist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Reported to a "Fusion Center" by someone...neighbor, soemone else in public, etc., that feels you might be a terrorist.
Explains a bit about them if you are unfamiliar:
Fusion Centers

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Are you pro-gun rights?
Are you retired military?
Are you pro-life?
Are you a Christian?

no joke

Does the whole Christian thing even matter though? The majority of the country is Christian and most of the churches support the U.S. and the military so the fact that if a person doesn't attend church and is a God-fearing citizen probably would set off an alarm with those in charge.

Is there any actual criteria that makes a person a terrorist though. Anyone can be defined as a terrorist if the Government desires it. If society sinks to the lowest it can possibly sink, then expect to see random and innocent people disappear. This would occur so that the masses would understand just how much power, authority and control they are under. It would also make them even more paranoid and lead them to keeping their friends and family under close surveillance.

Do you think they'll let me keep my tin-foil hat in the internment camps? I put so much work into it and it's so shiny!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Do you like the idea of going off grid? Terrorist

Do you not like the way this country is headed? Terrorist

Own a gun? Terrorist

Drive an old car? Terrorist

Don't trust cops? Terrorist

Believe in the Constitution of the US? Terrorist

Don't want to be a compensated slave? Terrorist

Do you condone the senseless spending and endless war efforts, coupled with the willful surrendering of your God given rights in pursuit of National Security? Well, that makes you an effing moron but you are A-OK in their book.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
In all seriousness, these days just being alive.

I mean, the pathetic excuses given to label people as 'terrorist' is beyond a sick joke.

Most of it is designed to purely circumvent an individuals rights to any kind of due process and basically as an intimidation and coercion tool.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Do you think my tin foil wrapped workstation puts me high on the list?

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Right after I answer your question; would you like my address , telephone number, social security number and email address? Oh, you say you already have those on file....no need to respond further.
Sorry, I wasn't responding to you " grouchy", I was just responding to the thread in general.
edit on 20-12-2011 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The top ten reasons your a terrorist
10, you think your safe from the GOV
9 you have a 72 hour emergency kit
8 your deer rifle holds more than 5 rounds
7 you think Sen McCain need to go
6 you think the other Senators need to go
5 you asked how much a bi pod was for your deer rifle
4 you asked how well the mask works on gases
3you have more that 10 post related to HR 1540
2 you have more that 10 post related to S 1867
1you think as US citizen,you are safe from the terrorist laws. If you think this is a joke , it is not, for the FBI has them list as to tell what to look for www.fbi.gov... the watch list of things you should not buy oathkeepers.org...

edit on 20-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 20-12-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
source

Ill bold the troubling ones.

Table 3–2
Indicators of potential (international) terrorist-associated insider threats
• Advocating support for terrorist organizations or objectives.
• Expressing hatred of American society, culture, government, or principles of the U.S. Constitution.
• Advocating the use of unlawful violence or force to achieve goals that are political, religious, or ideological in nature.
• Sending large amounts of money to persons or financial institutions in foreign countries.
• Expressing a duty to engage in violence against DOD or the United States in support of an international terrorist cause.
• Purchasing bomb-making materials.
• Obtaining information about the construction and use of explosive devices or statements about acquiring materials to make a bomb.
• Expressing support for persons or organizations that promote or threaten the unlawful use of force or violence.
• Advocating loyalty to a foreign interest over loyalty to the United States.
• Financial contribution to a foreign charity or other foreign cause linked to support to an international terrorist organization.
• Evidence of terrorist training or attendance at terrorist training facilities.
Repeated viewing of Internet Web sites, without official sanction, that promote or support international terrorist themes.
Posting comments or exchanging information, without official sanction, at Internet chat rooms, message boards, or blogs that promote
the use of force directed against the United States.
• Joking or bragging about working for a foreign intelligence service or associating with international terrorist activities

Table 3–3
Indicators of extremist activity that may pose a threat to DOD or disrupt U.S. military operations
• Receiving financial assistance from a person who advocates the use of violence to undermine or disrupt U.S. military operations or foreign policy.
• Soliciting advice, encouragement, finances, training, or other resources from a person who advocates the use of unlawful violence to
undermine or disrupt U.S. military operations or foreign policy.
• Making a financial contribution to a foreign charity, an organization, or a cause that advocates the use of unlawful violence to undermine or disrupt U.S. military operations or foreign policy.
• Expressing a political, religious, or ideological obligation to engage in unlawful violence directed against U.S. military operations or foreign policy.
• Expressing support for foreign persons or organizations that promote or threaten the use of unlawful force or violence to achieve political, ideological, or religious objectives.
Participation in political demonstrations that promote or threaten the use of unlawful violence directed against the Army, DOD, or the
United States based on political, ideological, or religious tenets, principals, or beliefs.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwontfindme What can get you imprisoned?

Anything. They will use the 'terrorist' angle to get rid of the useless eaters.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Free thinkers, ones that say they know the law and do, or any one they see fit. no reason needed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join