It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Bon Jovi Dead ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Jon Bon Jovi Dead ?

dailynewbloginternational.wordpr ess.com

Rumours are flying around the internet regarding the international rockstar's death.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
dailynewbloginternational.word press.com

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I haven't been able to prove this , but maybe one of you guys can dig a little deeper ?

Rockstar Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr) was pronounced dead today after paramedics found him in a coma at his Empress Hotel, city and law enforcement of Asbury Park, NJ sources told The Times after World Christmas Tour concert on
The Bamboozle Festival,North Beach Asbury Park.

New Jersey Fire Department-First Aid Captain Douglas Gray told The Times that paramedics responded to a 911 call from the home. When they arrived, Bon Jovi was not breathing.

dailynewbloginternational.wordpr ess.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

n case you see a flurry of reports online that Jon Bon Jovi is dead ... not true.

Bon Jovi's rep says the singer is alive and well and performing at a charity event.[/quote/

www.tmz.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I found this not sure if its true or not but hey,

uk.eonline.com...
only he knows the truth, an his family

oops sorry samsam you beat me too it

edit on 19-12-2011 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You know what they say....you haven't REALLY arrived in show business until you've died.

Now he knows how Kieth Richards feels.

How many times has HE been dead ?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The title made me think of this joke from Denis Leary (starts around 1:44 mark but it's all a good rant and worth watching, explcit language warning btw)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Exactly...and you know the media has obituaries of all kinds ready to go when they die.

I'm happy this isn't true, but I'm dreading all the bad songs Bon Jovi did playing on the radio when it does happen. He is so talented, but really, some songs they did, well...

do not stand the test of time.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Bon Jovi NOT DEAD!!!

Moving to HOAX!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" -- Mark Twain quotation after hearing that his obituary had been published in the New York Journal.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

I agree. I've always considered him a pop star, not a rock star. A flash in the pan. His songs are catchy.....but they're very forgettable. You know what song will get the heaviest rotation when he does pass, right?

Wanted dead or alive.

Now THIS guy is the real deal. And I'm not just saying that because we were both born in Indiana.

youtu.be...

Possibly the best love song ever written.

And this:

youtu.be...

This man knows how to write a song.

Even the album cover is a classic. There's the man, out standing in his field. Get it? Outstanding in his field?

There isn't a filler on that album. This one either:

youtu.be...
edit on 20-12-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
reply to post by tsawyer2

Hardly a flash in the pan rock band, 25 years they be been around selling albums, I agree some better than others buy couldn't that be said of all singers/bands
Long live Jon Bon Jovi

I agree. I've always considered him a pop star, not a rock star. A flash in the pan. His songs are catchy.....but they're very forgettable. You know what song will get the heaviest rotation when he does pass, right?

Wanted dead or alive.

Now THIS guy is the real deal. And I'm not just saying that because we were both born in Indiana.

youtu.be...

Possibly the best love song ever written. Even the album cover is a classic. There's the man, out standing in his field. Get it? Outstanding in his field?

There isn't a filler on that album. This one either:

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
He is defo alive. www.dailymail.co.uk...

Although rumours swirled today that he had met his untimely end, Jon Bon Jovi wants his fans to know that he's alive and very well.
The 49-year-old Livin' On A Prayer tweeted a humorous photograph today in response to Internet rumours suggesting he had died.
In the picture, Jon is standing in front of a Christmas tree wearing one of his standard black muscle T-shirts.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...[/ ex]

top topics

join